Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Joel's medication

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hey Mike,

      I think there is a difference of how one uses those
      words. To me Terence is like a pimp trying to
      intimidate people through his vulgarity, it carries a
      different energy than say what Joel offered. I don't
      think you'd ever see Joel use it the way Terence just
      did. But Terence thinks he's straigtning us all out
      when in fact he's just showing where he stands in his
      3:1 ratio. I'd not want to meet the Christ like that
      either if I were him. Better to stick with the
      Gordienko paper than to work on oneself in a real
      manner.

      The conference takes place four weeks from now.
      Everything is going really well. The Los Angeles
      Branch just had a fire in their Hall. The books and
      library are fine but the main room is smoked out and
      the part they rent to, a karate class, has extensive
      damage. Kinda shocking to us all.

      I've seen the lecture she is giving. It's pretty
      incredible and brings alot of things around to a point
      pertaining to the Marys and so forth and their
      relation to Anthroposophia. It really has the capacity
      to move those stuck in the physical blood line to a
      new possibility.

      I left right after you had posed the questions or just
      before them or the same day or something. I came back
      and somehow left them by the side. When I get time I
      shall check them out.

      All good things Mike,
      Dottie

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 30, 2006
        Hey Mike,

        --- Mike T <leosun_75@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > LOVE
        > >for language that allows me to respect it.
        > >
        > >And to you I am thankful that you brought what you
        > had
        > >brought to me last year regarding this same matter.
        > >
        > >All good things,
        > >Dottie
        > >
        > >--- Mike T <leosun_75@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Well Joel,
        > > > Make light. There's just nothing you can say
        > anymore
        > > > to wash this off your
        > > > person. For that I am sorry for you. I'm not the
        > > > morals police (though I'm
        > > > sure I may be accused of it), but I can observe
        > and
        > > > say; the language you
        > > > use has defined you pure and simple; never mind
        > all
        > > > the other wonderful
        > > > insights you may have. You have denigrated

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com