Re: joel's secret plan for world domination

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 10:55 PM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Joel Wendt
      <hermit@...> wrote:

      > You may have noticed that I have been posting a lot to this list.
      In
      > accord with Robert Mason's correct assessment of my madness, I have
      > secret plan for world domination, which begins with this list. I
      > believe that if I start talking (like Forrest Gump started running)
      and
      > never stop, pretty soon everyone else will be asleep and I'll be in
      > control. Just don't tell anyone, okay?
      >
      > mad as a hatter wendt
      >
      > p.s.
      > from a dear friend in the work place, given to me in 1971,
      >
      > there once was a man named Wendt
      > whose mind became boggled and bent
      > one fine sunny day
      > Wendt went away
      > And no one knew where Wendt went

      And lets not forget this from a few years ago:

      http://www.uncletaz.com/at/janfeb04/starwendt.html

      These are the voyages of the starship Wendterprise.

      It's epistemological mission: to destroy old rotten Dogma.

      To seek out new life, and Threefold civilizations.

      To boldly think like no one has thought before.....

      [pleasantly whistling the original theme to Star Trek]

      "Memories...out of the corner of my mind...."

      Mike