true perception of Nature Spirits

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 29, 2006
      Steve opines:

      "And what this means today is that any true perception of Nature
      Spirits involves experiencing their pain and travail at the hands of
      the prevailing arabism that has infected the world with its nature
      subjugating aims ever since a premature form of consciousness soul
      was brought from our time into the fourth epoch at that point on the
      map, c.666 AD."

      So, you see Nature Spirits too? Cool, we've got a couple of
      clairvoyants here on the list, now coming out of the closet.

      By the way, just a question, but if we didn't have the Arab scholarship
      at that time, wouldn't Europe have completely lost any connection to
      Aristotle? Didn't we need in Europe to rediscover the Aristotle they
      preserved for us?

      I figure since you are the expert on all this stuff, this should be an
      easy one. Oh, and by the way, can't say I believe what you say at all.
      Still can't figure out how you think you know this stuff.

      joel
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 29, 2006
        Stephen:
        > "And what this means today is that any true
        > perception of Nature
        > Spirits involves experiencing their pain and travail
        > at the hands of
        > the prevailing arabism that has infected the world
        > with its nature
        > subjugating aims ever since a premature form of
        > consciousness soul
        > was brought from our time into the fourth epoch at
        > that point on the
        > map, c.666 AD."

        Stephen, I am wondering if you can share with us how
        you came to this or where you've read this as well? I
        mean I don't think one can keep going on without at
        least noting where these thoughts come from and be
        credible. I wonder if you don't share where you find
        these things in Rudolf Steiners work is because then
        they would be open to interpretation. And as you are
        staking your claim to a thing it would not really
        behoove you to be having a discussion about it. I
        think that's pretty much how your stuff reads to me
        in a way. But maybe you will share. And boy, you sure
        do have an interesting issue with various groups of
        people, not only the Hebrews, but now also the Arabs.
        It kinda smacks like intellectual racism in a way.
        This is the kinda stuff that Mr. Staudenmaier really
        digs as well. Its so Ariosophy to me, which is kinda
        an intellectual spiritual racist stream that thinks
        its telling the truth. Its the group he mixed up with
        Steiner. But the more you speak and Mr. Mason I have a
        good idea how easy it would be for someone like Mr.
        Staudenamier to put this onto Rudolf Steiner as well.
        To hell with the truth from an objective spiritual
        manner it really is about the sentient souls take on
        what was done to the one people align themselves with.
        Kinda like I asked a bit ago in regards to 'because
        you love Christ so much you actually hate the people
        that looked like they took Him out of the game.

        Whew,
        Dottie

        Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Steve Hale
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 29, 2006
          <dottie_z@...> wrote:

          > Stephen:
          > > "And what this means today is that any true
          > > perception of Nature
          > > Spirits involves experiencing their pain and travail
          > > at the hands of
          > > the prevailing arabism that has infected the world
          > > with its nature
          > > subjugating aims ever since a premature form of
          > > consciousness soul
          > > was brought from our time into the fourth epoch at
          > > that point on the
          > > map, c.666 AD."
          >
          > Stephen, I am wondering if you can share with us how
          > you came to this or where you've read this as well? I
          > mean I don't think one can keep going on without at
          > least noting where these thoughts come from and be
          > credible. I wonder if you don't share where you find
          > these things in Rudolf Steiners work is because then
          > they would be open to interpretation.

          Steiner gave a lecture course in Oct. 1918, "Three Streams in the
          Evolution of Mankind, where a description is given of the
          consequences of the founding of the babylonian academy at Jundi-
          Shapur in 666 AD. And that it caused the power of the consciousness
          soul to flood in prematurely; such that it could subrate the
          intellectual soul development entirely in its favor. This was
          prevented, of course, by certain actions that caused the mechanism of
          faith to enter the world as a brake to this sudden instreaming of the
          consciousness soul, now in the hands of the graduates of this
          Babylonian temple.

          Now, this braking activity has to do with what is referred to as
          the "Venus Wisdom", wherein the disciples of Christ, in their
          collective life in the higher worlds after death, entered the sphere
          of Venus and experienced a profound increase of cosmic consciousness
          concerning the real nature of the Mystery of the Logos; that the
          Being of Love and Compassion had lived with them on earth for the
          purpose of what they now could stream down to mankind as Revelations.

          Thus, around 333 AD, at the point of transition of the Greek Age into
          the Roman-Arabic Age, the disciples of Christ were able to send a
          stream of inspiration down to certain individuals on earth who were
          able to take these inspirations as divine revelations, and were
          motivated to create formal systems of religious belief and custom;
          with the mechanism of faith as the central working principle. And
          this is what facilitated the slow and continous growth of the
          intellectual faculty of mankind, in deference to the flooding-in
          potential of consciousness coming out of the academy of Jundi-
          Shapur. Faith over reason actually allowed the intellectual
          development of man to be protected against the instreaming of the
          astral element, which was at the core of Jundi-Shapur. This
          potential for a premature astral development, and its consequent
          cosmic intelligence, was enabled when Aristotle's inner teachings
          were discovered to be contained in Plato's Academy when it was
          ordered closed in 529, and relocated to Babylon.

          Now, in the same sense, today we have a similar potential taking
          place. The instreaming of the sixth epoch, and the spirit self, is
          attempting to subrate the proper development of the consciousness
          soul. And again, it is an instreaming of the astral element, in
          deference to the proper etheric regeneration needed in order for the
          faculty of thinking to complete its development. Thinking has its
          seat in the etheric body; thus, the etheric body has descended around
          the head for this to occur. Any encroachment of the astral stream
          from the future epoch, which is 1600 years away, serves to
          potentially undermine the proper development of the consciousness
          soul in the same way that Jundi-Shapur sought to subrate the
          intellectual soul's development more than 1333 years ago.

          And Spiritual Science exists today as the new faith in preventing
          this from occurring. New because the knowledge contained within
          anthroposophy is new knowledge, and faith because it meets the test
          of reasonability time and time again as a dynamic work-in-progress

          Steve
        • laquerencia33@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 29, 2006
            SteveH wrote:
            > This was prevented, of course, by certain actions that caused the
            > mechanism of
            > faith to enter the world as a brake to this sudden instreaming of the
            > consciousness soul...

            I've understood the 'certain actions' mentioned here to be the birth of
            Islam. It is sort of ironic isn't it that what came out of Jundi-Shapur
            is considered to be evil (described with the prejorative term Arabism) AND
            so is the antidote to this evil, Islam. Every age needs it's scapegoat,
            it seems...

            musing and why goats anyway, and not scape-eagle or scapebear....
            (insert smiley face here)
            DeborahB
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 29, 2006
              Stephen, I sense you have an understanding of what you
              think might have been some past biographies for you. I
              am wondering if you can sense into what past
              characterisicts that might have been yours back then
              that are repetetive right now? I am wondering if you
              have considered what they are, or can you consider
              them, and then consider which might need to be
              transformed? I am not necessarily talking about what
              knowledge you have gained, rather I am talking about
              what personal characteristics that might get in the
              way of something new of a personal nature coming
              through.

              Best,
              Dottie

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Steve Hale
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, laquerencia33@...
                wrote:

                > SteveH wrote:
                > > This was prevented, of course, by certain actions that caused
                the
                > > mechanism of
                > > faith to enter the world as a brake to this sudden instreaming
                of the
                > > consciousness soul...
                >
                > I've understood the 'certain actions' mentioned here to be the
                birth of
                > Islam. It is sort of ironic isn't it that what came out of Jundi-
                Shapur
                > is considered to be evil (described with the prejorative term
                Arabism) AND
                > so is the antidote to this evil, Islam. Every age needs it's
                scapegoat,
                > it seems...
                >
                > musing and why goats anyway, and not scape-eagle or scapebear....
                > (insert smiley face here)
                > DeborahB

                Arabism IS a pejorative term when understood within the full scope
                of the anthroposophical perspective. It has to do with the closing
                of Plato's Academy, whereupon Aristotle's secret teachings fell into
                the hands of the arabic world, while the logical teachings went
                west. Thus, we became logical, while the arab world learned all
                about the elemental kingdoms and how to control them, and the nature
                that is Their outward expression. And that is why we live in a
                world that is being plundered all the time. And that includes the
                mankind that slaves for it.

                The earth has been a dying planet since 400 AD, crumbling under the
                rock-solidity that marks the degenerative-destructive age in which
                we get to ascend in the upward progression to real freedom. And
                that means we get to fight these evils of world domination based on
                materialistic values and capitalization of the filthy rich and
                elitist mongers of destruction. We ascend in the midst of these
                destroyers, yet the Logos still guides the process.

                So, the arabism I'm referring to concerns the Illuminati, which is
                very clever because it was able to open up Aristotle's secret
                teachings with no requisite logic beforehand. And logic must
                precede the deeper knowledge, according to Aristotle.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
                  I would simply prefer a descriptive term that didn't refer to a particular
                  ethnic group. It isn't necessary today to use a prejorative term like
                  Arabism which reflects on what is in reality a large and very
                  heterogenious group of people. Why can't the Occident/West take
                  responsibility for its own plundering and psychological splitting instead
                  of demonizing other religious traditions? There's much more breathing
                  room in a world with a diversity of spiritual perspectives than in one
                  converted to Christian fundamentalism, which in its militant form is
                  driving the most powerfully destructive impulses on the world stage at
                  this time. Why not let's just worry about confronting the shadow side of
                  our own country and spiritual traditions.

                  I'm speaking here in very general terms about what we contribute to the
                  zeitgeist with our concepts...

                  DeborahB
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
                    Hey Deborah,

                    It's interesting because I think it almost outs the
                    situation that is hiding behind the doors so to speak.
                    Stephen made a comment that I was asking 'Jewish
                    styled questions', Dan offered a quote from the bible
                    about the Jews trying to ask Jesus the Christ
                    questions to get him to admit something that then he
                    would be hung for. I mean it is really incredible how
                    Stephen will take it from Dan and then use it in a
                    racist form. But all in all I think I am happy to see
                    such blatant racist ignorance instead of it being
                    hidden in their work only to be then committed to
                    Rudolf Steiner's way of thinking later on down the
                    line by one like Staudenmaier. At least this way the
                    Staudenmaier group and the wcers can see that any body
                    can claim to be working off of a persons work and at
                    the same time that would not necessarily represent
                    that particular persons teachings in its fullest.

                    And I think you are right that it is small minded
                    thinking when compared to the larger group of people.

                    Best,
                    Dottie

                    --- laquerencia33@... wrote:

                    > I would simply prefer a descriptive term that didn't
                    > refer to a particular
                    > ethnic group. It isn't necessary today to use a
                    > prejorative term like
                    > Arabism which reflects on what is in reality a large
                    > and very
                    > heterogenious group of people. Why can't the
                    > Occident/West take
                    > responsibility for its own plundering and
                    > psychological splitting instead
                    > of demonizing other religious traditions? There's
                    > much more breathing
                    > room in a world with a diversity of spiritual
                    > perspectives than in one
                    > converted to Christian fundamentalism, which in its
                    > militant form is
                    > driving the most powerfully destructive impulses on
                    > the world stage at
                    > this time. Why not let's just worry about
                    > confronting the shadow side of
                    > our own country and spiritual traditions.
                    >
                    > I'm speaking here in very general terms about what
                    > we contribute to the
                    > zeitgeist with our concepts...
                    >
                    > DeborahB
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Steve Hale
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
                      wrote:

                      > I would simply prefer a descriptive term that didn't refer to a
                      particular
                      > ethnic group. It isn't necessary today to use a prejorative term
                      like
                      > Arabism which reflects on what is in reality a large and very
                      > heterogenious group of people. Why can't the Occident/West take
                      > responsibility for its own plundering and psychological splitting
                      instead
                      > of demonizing other religious traditions?

                      I used this term in order to indicate the "arabism" that began in
                      the middle east some 1340 years ago, bringing forth the
                      intellectualism of a material world, and then migrated into Europe
                      in order to bring the logical empiricism ascribed to thinkers like
                      Bacon, Locke, and Hume. This is the thinking that spread through
                      Europe until a certain redemption of the Greek roots took place with
                      German Idealism.

                      And this "arabism" would migrate across the ocean to where we are
                      today, some 400 years later. America is the center of the "arabism"
                      I'm talking about, not Islam. And now, 1340 years after it all
                      started in 666 AD, America rules this place as the controlling force
                      in the middle east. Quite paradoxical, it seems, and deserving of
                      all the pejoratively descriptive tersm we can come up with.

                      Steve
                    • Steve Hale
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
                        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                        > Hey Deborah,
                        >
                        > It's interesting because I think it almost outs the
                        > situation that is hiding behind the doors so to speak.
                        > Stephen made a comment that I was asking 'Jewish
                        > styled questions', Dan offered a quote from the bible
                        > about the Jews trying to ask Jesus the Christ
                        > questions to get him to admit something that then he
                        > would be hung for. I mean it is really incredible how
                        > Stephen will take it from Dan and then use it in a
                        > racist form. But all in all I think I am happy to see
                        > such blatant racist ignorance instead of it being
                        > hidden in their work only to be then committed to
                        > Rudolf Steiner's way of thinking later on down the
                        > line by one like Staudenmaier.

                        Wow, you really said this. Amazing.

                        Steve