Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: bad bad Science, go to bed without supper

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
      Bradford, I must insist you stop saying nice things. This is getting
      very confusing. My whole orientation is based upon our being enemies.
      This is a trick. I know it is a trick. I will not be fooled. I
      instituting a class one secret electronic surveillance of your home,
      your work place, your mind, your library and your private hidden room in
      the Basement.

      j.