Re: lovey, lovey?

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2006
      Joel wrote:

      > What is it we fear about love?

      For me the answer to that question can be found in the title of this
      song:

      How many roads must a man walk down
      Before you call him a man?
      Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
      Before she sleeps in the sand?
      Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
      Before they're forever banned?
      The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
      The answer is blowin' in the wind.

      How many times must a man look up
      Before he can see the sky?
      Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
      Before he can hear people cry?
      Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
      That too many people have died?
      The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
      The answer is blowin' in the wind.

      How many years can a mountain exist
      Before it's washed to the sea?
      Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
      Before they're allowed to be free?
      Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
      Pretending he just doesn't see?
      The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
      The answer is blowin' in the wind.

      Mike