Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Anthroposophy, Nazism, and Scientology

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
      Hello Taz et al,

      That's pretty easy, dear uncle! Nazism is definitely Ahriman. Hitler was a
      direct "descendant" in reverse of Ahriman (forerunner). He came to test the
      waters, so to speak and to help those spiritual forces preparing for Ahriman's
      incarnation to get a "preview of coming attractions" - to see the effects and
      what might go wrong. There is an American company, which a relative of mine works
      for, called Decisionquest. They set up mock trials for mega-corporation and
      probably government interests when they are faced with lawsuits. They select
      juries from the public and go through the whole procedure, then analyize and
      evaluate the results and report to the company or entity who hired them, so they
      can see how to adjust their approach at the real trial in order to win. To me,
      that is what Hitler (or rather, the entity who occupied his body) was doing -
      giving world domination a good trial run. I think what they will have learned
      is to be a bit more subtle - more brutal, but more subtle. They have learned
      in the interim how effective it is to commit atrocity while sounding
      "politically correct." The masses today take far more umbrage against someone using the
      wrong words than against what they actually do. People will hate more someone
      who works to help "nigger children" in the inner cities than someone who
      incarcerates "African-Americans."

      Lucifer must adore Scientology. It must be one of his pet projects. It is all
      about the "Me" versus the "I". I have read some of their literature, not a
      lot, but that combined with information about the group and it's effects leads
      me to believe that it is the ultimate cult of the "me" generation. It is not
      about "we" as a whole, just a collection of "me"s getting their kicks in the
      spiritual world. It is about pole vaulting to the spiritual world and by-passing
      the path that leads to the spiritual world that has an objective reality. The
      spiritual world found through Scientology is real, too, but only in a kind of
      bubble, cut off from everyone else. Of course, reaching it permits the
      individual to access many spiritual powers, heightened intellect and will, control of
      emotions, etc. that reside already within each of us. But it specifically
      cuts off any perception of a spiritual world accessible to all. Remember John
      Travolta in "Phenomenon"? He is a fervent avowed Scientologist and that movie was
      such a total revelation. Struck by lightning, his intellectual and psychic
      powers increased exponentially. Everyone was amazed. He taught and healed. Then
      he died of a brain tumor, leaving those around him and the movie going
      wondering, "Were those psychic powers REAL, or just a fluke result of a brain tumor?"
      " Are ANY psychic powers real or just an anomaly of some physical disease?"
      "We wish they were real, but they probably aren't." Thus re-inforcing the idea
      that real spiritual perception is beyond man's capacity if he is healthy.

      It's fine that the world identifies "evil" so completely with Adolf Hitler
      and the image of a ranting, roaring madman standing in front of masses looking
      rather ridiculous. It will be so much easier to accept the real Ahriman when he
      appears in Dockers and Reboks and speaks oh so gently and wisely. I just
      watched a movie called "Blind Spot, Hitler's Secretary." It is nothing but a long
      interview, spliced from several, of a woman who died shortly after the movie
      came out in 2002. She was one of Hitler's personal secretaries, selected by him
      as a young woman in her early 20's. After 50 years, she finally decided to
      speak for the first time about her experiences. Among many things that affected
      and impressed me what that when she first met him, he was so different from
      the impressive figure (shall we say) that she had seen on the newsreels. And
      even through living with him in the bunker up to the very end, he still remained
      in that environment only a kind and considerate "normal" man. There were only
      a few instances that she described seeing him turn cold or hot toward someone,
      but mostly, those images were kept for the media.

      Now, we "know" just what an evil man will look and sound like. And of course,
      no one in America fits that description, surely! We "know" there are no
      Hitlers here! Of course, Osama bin Laden and Suddam Hussein "could" be evil, they
      certainly have a strange and fanatical "look" about them.

      Rather successful "dry run", wouldn't you say?

      : ) Christine
    • Richard Distasi
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
        Christine wrote:

        "Nazism is definitely Ahriman."

        I won't specifically argue with the above but from a personal perspective I always looked at Nazism as a confluence of all three opposing streams: Lucifer, Ahriman and Sorat.

        In its fanaticism we see the impulse of the luciferic stream at hand. The Nuremberg rallies come to mind for instance.

        The ahrimanic impulse finds its way into Nazism in its mechanistic approach in its style of militarism and militaristic aggression; almost machine-like in its deliberation. The concentration camps also display the ahrimanic influence in their medical experiments and in their record keeping of the holocaust victims.

        The Sorat/Asuric influence is evident in Nazism in its vicious and malefic disregard for human life.

        rick distasi

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
          Yah, but....

          Lucifer & Ahriman help each other, remember? Lucifer got all the emotions
          worked up for Ahriman's mechanizations re: Hitler. Ahriman's got his "perfect
          world" brand of materialism all over Lucifer's pet project of Scientology. Kind
          of like Jeb & Dubya, no?
        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
            When I suggested that if Christ reveals himself through Anthroposophy ,
            perhaps Lucifer and Ahriman express themselves through Nazism and
            Scientology. And if so, how can the puzzle be put together with regard to
            the last part?

            At 15:21 08.11.2003, Christine wrote:

            >That's pretty easy, dear uncle! Nazism is definitely Ahriman.

            I've had some time to ponder about this, and I've concluded that Christine
            is probably right. Scientology is closer to Communism, which originated in
            the Luciferic East. Fascism, Nazism, and capitalism are more Western and
            Ahrimanic. Ahriman is also the World Prince of the NT and the chief of
            economics and politics. His incarnation is around the corner, probably on
            the Western hemisphere, perhaps the U.S.

            Considering the fact that politics is Ahriman's concern, this adds another
            dimension to the Faustian bargain involved in all political engagements,
            diplomacy and so on. In other words, when you take a movement like
            Anthroposophy into the political arena (via Threefolding), you're at the
            bargaining table with the World Prince, Ahriman.

            Tarjei
            http://uncletaz.com/
          • golden3000997@cs.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
              Hello Taz et al!

              I am wondering - how many people in this group take Steiner's indication of
              Ahriman's BODILY, PHYSICAL incarnation seriously. I happen to do so, but
              sometimes I think I have known anthropops who consider it metaphorical. If it IS
              real - a "walk-in" type taking over of a specially prepared individual, then
              there can be no talk of putting the Threefold Social Order "on the table" in the
              political arena. Both Steiner and the Bible are very clear that this is to be
              HIS time (sorry for the caps - bold & italic don't work on my server). No one
              can prevent it, no one can stand up to it in any way except in the arena of
              conciousness. While there is still time (minutes to go in spiritual time) some
              bold individuals are posting the truth on the Net. I just ordered "The New World
              Order Exposed" from the link below. I have been paying attention to many
              other "conspiracy" sites such as www.infowars.com - really good video!

              Of course, I am always caught in the middle on all of this, otherwise I would
              already be in some Christian Survivalist group. I really do believe that that
              chip or bar code or whatever else they are going to use to permit us to "buy
              and sell" is on its way and I really don't want to take it, but how to live???
              Of course, I cannot go into such a group because of the limits on spiritual
              freedom that they impose. Just as in my article "Religion in the Waldorf
              School", we are too pagan for the Christians and too Christian for the pagans.

              So, dear Uncle, we have to keep writing and speaking the TRUTH for as long as
              we can. Then we have to archive it and hide it for the time when all sources
              of communication are cut down (soon). We need to survive, or rather someone
              does who will bring it back to the light of day after the holocaust and teach
              the young. That is what we must teach those who are children now - to be
              teachers in the future. That is why is it such a subversive act. Do you think
              "Farenheit 451" by Bradbury is just a fairy tale??? It has happened and will happen
              again.

              Have you ever seen the movie "The White Rose" about a group of college
              students in Munich who, for a time, published a newsletter against Hitler? They were
              caught and executed. This is the price. We cannot go "to the table" with the
              Antichrist. It's his table right now and we are not welcome.

              Steiner did write and work in order to try to head off the forces at the end
              of the first world war that would eventually lead to the second world war. Of
              course, not even he could stop the tide of destiny. But his work stands in the
              Akashic and at least for now, in the physical world to help us garner the
              inner spiritual, mental and emotional courage to live in these times and work for
              the times to come.

              With love, not malice,
              Christine

              http://www.babelmagazine.com/NWO%20EXPOSED.html

              THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED

              RELEASED APRIL 2003! NOW SHIPPING!

              "The one MUST BUY book of the year. Absolutely."
              Joyce Metzger, Black Diamond Reviews

              Order directly from Sisyphus Press via U.S.P.S.
              $12.99 + $2.99 shipping (US/Canada)
              $12.99 + $11.99 shipping (all other orders)
              Sisyphus Press
              P.O. Box 10495
              State College, Pa.
              16805-0495
              Or order online now via PayPal!

              $12.99 plus $2.99 for S&H.
              For Orders in U.S. and Canada

              $12.99 plus $11.99 for S&H.
              For International Orders

              The veil of illusion has finally been lifted with one of the most
              comprehensive books ever written about the New World Order. At 570 pages and priced
              at only $12.99, this critical study is now accessible to anyone who wants to
              see beyond the conditioning and lies perpetuated by our political leaders and
              mainstream media.
              If you want one reference book that you’ll return to day-after-day and
              year-after-year, open the front cover of "The New World Order Exposed" and
              discover how the world really operates! This book will shock, unsettle, and enrage
              you, but in the end, the truth will set you free because you will no longer
              be enslaved by the Controller’s brainwashing, propaganda, and deceit.
              If you are unsatisfied with the status quo and feel as if you’re not
              being given the full-picture, take the first step and buy this book. I guarantee
              it will change your perspective on the world we live in.

              Gordon Thomas - Author of Seeds of Fire, Gideon's Spies, and Mindfield

              "In the world we live in, Victor Thorn's writing is a beacon. A bright
              searchlight on what people want to hide - the truth. I unreservedly commend this
              book to all those who care with a passion about our future. Beg, borrow or best
              of all, buy it as one for your shelves."

              Jim Marrs - Journalist and Author of Rule by Secrecy

              "Consider Victor Thorn's The New World Order Exposed your final wake-up call.
              It's all here, the names, the dates and the places. There's also the methods
              being used by a small clique of men and women to subjugate and manipulate the
              masses ... that's you and I. Learn about the New World Order now while America
              still pays lip service to the Constitution. Tomorrow may be too late."

              Michael Collins Piper - Author of Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK
              Assassination Conspiracy

              "There's nothing 'new' about the New World Order. It is a conspiracy - not a
              conspiracy theory - and its very roots can be found in the Garden of Eden.
              Today those who are tilling this soil for their own insidious ends are in
              positions of power in government, the media, and in academia. In order to understand
              the nature of this monster - this enemy of liberty - you need to read and
              understand Victor Thorn's The New World Order Exposed. Thorn is a shining star in
              the freedom movement, and his efforts are inestimable."

              Lisa Guliani - WING - World Independent News Group

              "With the intensity of a jack-hammer, Victor Thorn rips the lid off the New
              World Order as never before in the most disturbing political and historical
              expose ever written about America's ultimate betrayal and the war against
              humanity. Meet the Controllers. They're not who you might think they are."

              Paul Walker - Aftermath News

              "Victor Thorn has the unheard of investigative ability to follow the facts
              wherever they lead, independent of the Left/Right Paradigm. Not afraid to plunge
              headfirst into the dark depths of the New World Order Matrix Control Grid, he
              bravely wrestles this all-consuming Octopus, its multitude of slimy tentacles
              slithering into every aspect of society. The people who need to read this
              book probably won't, but eventually they will be rudely awakened to the
              terrifying realities Thorn exposes.

              TABLE OF CONTENTS

              Introduction

              Section One: 9-11

              1) Forty Reasons that Suggest the Controllers Knew About the 9-11 Terrorist
              Attacks but did
              nothing to stop them
              2) 25 more Reasons that Suggest the Controllers Not Only Knew About the 9-11
              Terrorist Attacks,
              but also allowed them to happen (while failing to disclose the full story
              to us)
              3) Military Smokescreen: Who Commanded the Air Force to 'stand down'?
              4) Notes and Quotes: The War on Terrorism - Money, Fear and Rights
              5) 9-11 Smokescreen
              6) Fear, Psychic Driving, and Pavlov's Dogs

              Section Two: Banks, Oil, Drugs & War

              7) Drug Trafficking: A Brief Historical Overview
              8) The War in Afghanistan: Opium and Oil
              9) War-Mongers, Death-Merchants, & Killers: America's War Machine
              10) The Carlyle Group
              11) The Bush-Bin Laden Family Connection
              12) Banks, Oil, and Drug Trafficking: An Overview of Mike Ruppert's The Truth
              and Lies of 9-11

              Section Three: Control Systems

              13) The Psychology of Control Systems
              14) Yes, Virginia, There is a New World Order
              15) The Controllers and their Evil Goals
              16) Compartmentalization and the Need to Know
              17) Notes & Quotes: We Don't Need Your Education
              18) Review: Lawrence Dawson's The Death of Reality: How a Conspiracy of Fools
              is Imposing
              Unreality and Laying Claim to the Destiny of a Nation
              19) Review: Hugh Fox’s The Invisibles: A Dialect

              Section Four: The Federal Reserve System

              20) Notes and Quotes: This is how our Fine Country was destroyed in 1913
              21) Who Controls the Federal Reserve System?
              22) The Federal Reserve System Must be destroyed
              23) Do We Want To Save America? Then Demand that We Destroy the Federal
              Reserve and
              Default on our National Debt
              24) Financial Enslavement and the Federal Reserve: An Overview of Peter
              Kershaw's Economic
              Solutions

              Section Five: Technology & Intelligence

              25) America's Deliberate Demise and China's Role as New King of the Hill
              26) China, the Mossad, and Artificial Intelligence
              27) Artificial Intelligence - The Final Conspiracy
              28) The Controller's Ultimate Motives
              29) Big Brother Technology - A Boot Stomping on a Human Face
              30) The Terminator Gene: Who Controls the World's Food Supply? An Overview of
              Texe Marrs'
              Days of Hunger, Days of Chaos
              31) Chemtrails over Happy Valley
              32) Notes and Quotes: Mind Control

              Section Six: History

              33) Don't Trust History
              34) Why Did Americans Finance the Bolshevik Revolution?
              35) Reviewed: Antony L. Sutton's Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler
              36) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - Pearl Harbor
              37) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - The Atomic Bomb
              38) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - Russia and the Atomic Bomb
              39) Adolf Hitler and Black Magic: The Real Reason behind the Nazi Party's
              Rise to Power - A
              Review of The Spear of Destiny by Trevor Ravenscroft
              40) The Bush Family and Nazi Blood Money
              41) Notes and Quotes: The Rockefeller File by Gary Allen
              42) A review of The Report from Iron Mountain on the Possibility and
              Desirability of Peace
              43) Jonestown: Mass Suicide, or Massacre?
              44) Notes and Quotes: The Oklahoma City Bombing
              45) Notes and Quotes: The Freemasons, Lucifer, the New World Order and Beyond
              46) Civilization, History, and the Decline of the West: An Overview of Samuel
              P. Huntington’s
              The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

              Section Seven: The American Presidency

              47) Who Controls the American Presidency?
              48) Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush: All Bought, Sold, and
              Controlled
              49) An Overview of Gerald Carroll’s Project Seek: Onassis, Kennedy, and the
              Gemstone Thesis
              50) An Overview of Michael Collins Piper’s Final Judgment: The Missing Link
              in the JFK
              Assassination Conspiracy
              51) The Rothschild-CFR Connection
              52) Notes and Quotes: Regicide: The Official Assassination of John F. Kennedy
              by Gregory
              Douglas

              Section Eight: The Media & Society

              53) Why Doesn't the Media Tell Us About the Bilderbergs?
              54) The American Media Should Be Ashamed of Itself
              55) Take Back Your Stolen Vote: Votescam Revisited
              56) Mainstream Media Cowardice: An Overview of Into the Buzzsaw
              57) Reviewed: The Octopus - Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro
              by Kenn &
              Thomas and Jim Keith
              58) The American Caste System

              Section Nine: The Man Who Runs Happy Valley

              59) The Man Who Runs Happy Valley
              60) The Story behind the High School Shootings
              61) An Alien Base beneath Beaver Stadium
              62) AIDS: Man-Made Virus Created in a Laboratory
              63) Taxation or Slavery?

              Section Ten: Finale

              64) Frogs Being Boiled to Death in a Pot
              65) David Rockefeller Speaks
              66) Do We Care Enough To Save America?
              67) The Outlaw Class
              68) An Interview with Victor Thorn
              69) Afterword: He Who Would Face the Winds by Lisa Guliani

              THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED
              by Victor Thorn

              Some of the explosive material contained within this book:

              Who commanded our Air Force to ‘stand down’ for nearly two hours on the
              morning of 9-11?

              The Federal Reserve is a privately-owned, for-profit corporation with seven
              of the top ten shareholders being foreign banks
              The Bush family was the Nazi party’s primary money launderer during World War
              II
              The CIA is one of the largest drug traffickers in the world
              Undeniable proof that AIDS is a man-made disease
              The Bush and bin-Laden families have been in business together for over 30
              years and, until recently, both belonged to the Carlyle investment group
              The Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was actually brought down by
              explosive charges inside the building
              The primary financiers for both the Bolshevik Revolution and Hitler’s rise to
              power were American bankers
              Learn how ‘Votescam’ is being used to steal your vote
              Franklin Roosevelt had full knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
              nearly two weeks before it actually took place
              The OSS and CIA have been working hand-in-hand with organized crime since the
              1930’s/li>
              90% of the people at Jonestown were either killed by gunshot, strangulation,
              or lethal injection – not suicide
              Franklin Roosevelt had given all of our nuclear secrets to Russia by 1943 –
              nearly two years before we dropped the Bomb in Hiroshima
              The U.S. Government smuggled scores of Nazi scientists into this country
              after WWII under ‘Project Paperclip’
            • Tarjei Straume
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                At 21:04 09.11.2003, Christine wrote:

                >So, dear Uncle,

                For the record: I am not an Uncle; I am only Tarjei, a normal human mortal.
                But I take it as a compliment that you're getting me mixed up with my
                mentor and guru Uncle Taz. He is an elf, Uncle Sam's very cousin, and a
                member of the Lodge of Planetary Uncles.

                >we have to keep writing and speaking the TRUTH for as long as we can. Then
                >we have to archive it and hide it for the time when all sources of
                >communication are cut down (soon). We need to survive, or rather someone
                >does who will bring it back to the light of day after the holocaust and
                >teach the young. That is what we must teach those who are children now -
                >to be teachers in the future.

                Reminds me of a couple of sci-fi movies. One of them was a British flick
                from the 1970's where a police state practiced book burning; all books were
                banned, and people had to memorize them to keep their contents alive, going
                by the names of the volumes they's memorized.

                >That is why is it such a subversive act. Do you think "Farenheit 451" by
                >Bradbury is just a fairy tale??? It has happened and will happen again.

                I haven't seen or read that one. But I like some of Ray Bradbury's short
                stories, especially "Charlie," which has two screen versions. The first
                version starred Cliff Robertson as Charlie; I recently watched the newer
                version but don't recall the names of the actors.

                Anyway, Charlie is mentally handicapped, but he is cheerful, trusting,
                happy, and so "dumb" he doesn't realize people are making fun of him. He
                actually laughs _with_ them when they are laughing _at_ him, taking
                pleasure in _their_ fun. And as the story goes, the researchers have
                discovered a clever piece of surgery that can make him into a genius, with
                the possible side effect of becoming even dumber than before if the
                experiment reverses itself. So Charlie becomes a genius, and he reverses to
                what he was before, but in the meantime, at the height of his intellectual
                powers, he succeeds in teaching a lesson to academia: The cleverness hase
                made him cynical, angry, and unhappy, because he sees through the
                selfishness, arrogance, etc. in people and the world. But the "old
                Charlie," or the "dumb Charlie," is happy. It was a wonderful film, and I
                wish they'd make more of them.

                I find a particular insight by Rudolf Steiner tremendously interesting, and
                in fact very moving. t makes a lot of sense to me when I read that he
                claimed something like: "Every time I look at genius, I see at least one
                former incarnation as a mental retard." This makes so much sense because
                most of us use a meager 5 or 10 per cent of the brain's capacity. If you
                use 40 per cent, you're better than Einstein. And let's say you have to
                live through a whole life with a defective brain, when even tying your shoe
                laces is a tremendous challenge. You have to use an enormous percentage of
                your severely disadvantaged brain to perform menial everyday tasks. So
                imagine what happens when you reincarnate in a healthy body with a
                well-endowed intellect! You'll use its full capacity (as you had to do last
                time), and you'll be a genius!

                So of course Steiner said of the mentally retarded, that they are preparing
                for their future incarnations. And with this in mind, he established
                so-called "curative education."

                Someone once mentioned on an e-list that Rudolf Steiner speaks about "rest
                incarnations" and the frequent occurrence of a life with disabilities
                shortly before a life of great accomplishment. (Can someone enlighten us
                here?) "Rest incarnation" seems to me an odd description of brain damage or
                mental handicap.

                With the above in mind, a mentally handicapped condition would not be an
                incarnation of rest, but of exercise, of hard work.

                >Have you ever seen the movie "The White Rose" about a group of college
                >students in Munich who, for a time, published a newsletter against Hitler?

                No I haven't.

                >They were caught and executed. This is the price. We cannot go "to the
                >table" with the Antichrist. It's his table right now and we are not welcome.
                >
                >Steiner did write and work in order to try to head off the forces at the
                >end of the first world war that would eventually lead to the second world
                >war. Of course, not even he could stop the tide of destiny. But his work
                >stands in the Akashic and at least for now, in the physical world to help
                >us garner the inner spiritual, mental and emotional courage to live in
                >these times and work for the times to come.
                >
                >With love, not malice,
                >Christine

                Who would ever suspect you of malice? I think your exposes and links are
                fascinating. And you're so right, we have to vouchsafe the truth from the
                bad guys and the tyrants to come.....

                Cheer up!

                Tarjei
                http://uncletaz.com/
              • golden3000997@cs.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                  That British movie WAS Farenheit 451!!!!! : )
                • Tarjei Straume
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                    At 00:57 10.11.2003, Christine wrote:

                    >That British movie WAS Farenheit 451!!!!! : )

                    Wow, deja vous!