new Bondarev chapter on the Web

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 81 , Jun 4 1:05 PM
      To all:

      I have just posted another chapter from Gennady
      Bondarev's *The Crisis of Civilzation*
      (*Anthroposophie auf der Kreuzung . . . *).
      This chapter deals with the tasks and destiny
      of Central Europe, and especially of Germany.
      The tragedy of Central Europe is central to
      the tragedy of modern times, for Germany is
      the principal site for the developement of the
      Ego (*das Ich*) for all mankind. The crushing
      of Germany is thus not only a German disaster,
      it is a disaster for all of us. Even worse
      than her physical and political downfall is
      her "spiritual paralysis":
      <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/MiddleEurope.htm>

      This is an English translation by Graham
      Rickett. I have also recently posted Mr.
      Rickett's translation of Chapter 2 ("The
      Question of Christian Ethics"), which is
      more easily readable than the translation I
      had previously posted:
      <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/ChristianEthics.htm>

      Robert Mason

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 81 of 81 , Jul 14, 2006
        "lightsearcher1" wrote:

        > Tarjei,
        >
        > I'm proud to write you (here).
        > You are TS -- totally swell!
        >
        > Having been occupied with work and school for a number
        > of weeks, I came here with breath held fast in anticipation
        > of the bile-spewing Jew-hatred I would find appearing here
        > over the recent days.
        >
        > Well, I haven't even gotten anywhere near in the sequence to
        > the recent posts of the past week (I think I'm still back in late
        > June or early July -- and it's still almost worse than expected.
        >
        > I'll have much more to say after force-feeding myself
        > with the dark dreck which I will likely encounter as I
        > finish reading everything up to the most recent time.
        >
        > I am so absolutely proud of you for what I see below.

        It seems to me that Mr. Hale's sentiments about Jews and your own
        sentiments about Muslims have crawled out from the same rock, and
        for this reason it would be a tremendous pleasure for our circus
        audience, and their little children too, to come and watch you and
        Hale in gladiator combat. Maybe you win, maybe he wins, or maybe you
        end up joining forces against all Jews and Arabs, and Scandinavians
        too - who knows. Maybe you both kill each other. But please don't
        chicken out on me now, I've been waiting for this, and the circus
        tent is packed - completely sold out! - with guests, lurkers, all
        breathless in anticipation.

        Dottie and I are preparing for the Month of Ahriman throughout
        August in order to counterbalance the excessive lucifericism here,
        and we can't have a Month of Ahriman without flame wars and
        gladiator sports. You'll both get all the equipment you need for
        your bloodsport down below in the basement, from Mike H. He's got
        whips and chainsaws and spears, knives, grenades and anything you
        like. Militant hawks like yourself can't be wimps now, can they, so
        come on, buddy, give us a show and take Mr. Hale on in the AT circus.

        Cheers,