Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Notes form the Basement Dept.

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 2, 2006
      Jo Ann wrote:

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
      <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

      > Musing, And you ask why I don't live here-- Honey, how come you don't move....

      And Mike H commented:

      Hey JO...(there's that Hendrix song again)

      Bob Dylan:

      http://bobdylan.com/songs/roadagain.html

      On the Road Again

      Well, I woke up in the morning
      There's frogs inside my socks
      Your mama, she's a-hidin'
      Inside the icebox
      Your daddy walks in wearin'
      A Napoleon Bonaparte mask
      Then you ask why I don't live here
      Honey, do you have to ask?

      Well, I go to pet your monkey
      I get a face full of claws
      I ask who's in the fireplace
      And you tell me Santa Claus
      The milkman comes in
      He's wearing a derby hat
      Then you ask why I don't live here
      Honey, how come you have to ask me that?

      Well, I asked for something to eat
      I'm hungry as a hog
      So I get brown rice, seaweed
      And a dirty hot dog
      I've got a hole
      Where my stomach disappeared
      Then you ask why I don't live here
      Honey, I gotta think you're really weird.

      Your grandpa's cane
      It turns into a sword
      Your grandma prays to pictures
      That are pasted on a board
      Everything inside my pockets
      Your uncle steals
      Then you ask why I don't live here
      Honey, I can't believe that you're for real.

      Well, there's fist fights in the kitchen
      They're enough to make me cry
      The mailman comes in
      Even he's gotta take a side
      Even the butler
      He's got something to prove
      Then you ask why I don't live here
      Honey, how come you don't move?

      Copyright © 1965; renewed 1993 Special Rider Music
    • Mike T
      Message 79 of 79 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hi Dottie,
        So what is the nature of soul? How do you understand your soul in relation
        to your 'I' (lower and higher). When one askes what is the nature of soul,
        we ask where it began, how it has developed (the stages in the education of
        the human being) what happens to it when it is fully transformed? So a soul
        which is worked on by our higher member, transforms (to spirit self) and
        when fully transformed, how does it relate to the lower members of the human
        being. We know that for the heirarchies above us, there lowest members are
        to be found in the human higher members. So if a human transforms all of his
        lowest members, as Christ showed us the Son of Man (i.e. no more physical,
        etheric, astral) but spirit self, life spirit and spirit man, what then is
        the lowest member, and is the human then not on a higher level than the
        current human stage?

        What is your current soul life experience? Will your soul continue with you
        when you cross the threshold? or only part of it? or none of it? Do you need
        a soul in the spiritual world? When you cross the threshold, how will it be
        with the soul, what will you know of it there; is it the I that will
        traverse the heavens or the I and the soul? When we sleep we take the soul
        with us, why do we do this? Do we identify more with our soul than our I? If
        so, how can we tell, or how can we change this? or do we want to change
        this?

        When we gain an understanding of our theosophy, will we have a better
        understanding of the mysteries and the questions you have posed? The complex
        of what is the Nathan Soul, did not Prokofieff write entire chapters on
        this? To understand the Nathan Soul, do you think it would not be good to
        study this material? How does one do that on the net? The net is very
        limitied don't you think, for human to human interaction.? Isn't all one
        gets on here just dry ibones so to speak? Where is the feeling realm of the
        soul on here?

        Not sure if this is what you had in mind Dottie?
        Cheers,
        Mike T

        snip

        >Dottie:
        >"What about the Nathan Soul in relations to the I of
        >Jesus and the Divinity Christ? Are we calling the I of
        >Jesus, the Zarathustra soul, the I that is incarnating
        >over and over and if so where does this leave the
        >Nathan Soul?
        >
        >Now if the Nathan Soul lived in the one we call Jesus
        >and then is united with the Zarathustra soul and then
        >it leaves when the Christ descends do we still have
        >the Nathan Soul with the Christ Being? And if we have
        >the Nathan Soul with the Christ Being, which I am
        >thinking along this way, we have an imprint onto a
        >Virgin Soul of the Christ Being, that has now become
        >not only creaturely but also heavenly in a new sense?
        >Do we have a completely new human being in that set
        >up?"

        New year, new job � there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT