Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The death and possoble resurrection of anthroposophy

    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 1, 2006
      > Joel:
      > For example, if Prokofieff really believed
      > > what he says about the periphery, he'd leave his
      > pulpit of status
      > as a
      > > member of the Vorstand, and go to work on a
      > biodynamic farm.

      I left something out here and it has to do with those
      on the periphery working with the center to accomplish
      the tasks of Anthroposophy. And that is what our group
      is doing and I would have it no other way in any group
      I participated with.

      We've not had to ask for permission for anything: we
      brought a pure impulse forth and knew from our own
      studies that we were connected to the Vorstand created
      by Rudolf Steiner for just these types of things.
      You're stuck in the past which I don't blame you for
      but at the same time there is a call to see things and
      create things in a new way. Doesnt' mean your ideas or
      anyone specific ideas will be picked up by others. Nor
      should they be if you are constantly saying that the
      Movement has failed. At least that's my thought.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 2, 2006
        Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
        did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
        the desert because I could not find needle for the
        haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
        that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
        couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
        me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
        peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
        wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
        the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
        how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

        http://mail.yahoo.com