Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The death and possible resurrection of anthroposophy

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 1, 2006
      > Deborah:
      > > As a Jewish, by birth, and mostly irreligious
      > > anthroposophist I have
      > > nothing to contribute to this thread but a
      > spelling
      > > correction. It
      > > is "possible", NOT "possoble". I just couldn't
      > > endure it any longer.

      Possibly - and possobly not. If you had studied PoF
      you'd know that spelling ain't a primal thought
      recignized by the Acadamy.
      Frenk

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 2, 2006
        Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
        did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
        the desert because I could not find needle for the
        haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
        that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
        couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
        me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
        peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
        wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
        the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
        how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

        http://mail.yahoo.com