Re: The death and possible resurrection of anthroposophy

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 1, 2006
      As a Jewish, by birth, and mostly irreligious anthroposophist I have
      nothing to contribute to this thread but a spelling correction. It
      is "possible", NOT "possoble". I just couldn't endure it any longer.

      Deborah

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Uffe Jonas"
      <uffejon@...> wrote:

      > Uffe;
      > And by the way, I'm not a Catholic.
      >
      > But not because you have not tried. And I for one wish that your
      friend had not ratted you
      > out to the preacher and that you would've been able to be one. I
      think if that is what your
      > desire was to be it should've been granted. But as i am one to
      trust a thing I trust there
      > was some reason.
      >
      > Dear Dottie,
      > If you read my introduction note more carefully, you would realize
      that it was never a
      > personal whish for me to become a Roman Catholic, quite the
      contrary. I had all possible
      > reservations and felt very bad about it. The only reason, I
      applied, was that I was urged by
      > my inner wise voice to do so, and I try always to act in obedience
      to that voice. When I was
      > rejected, it was really a deep relief. On the other hand, this
      painful proces, which lasted
      > more than a year, taught me a lot of things about catholicism
      quite against my own
      > concepts, and relieved me of some of my heavy burden of prejudice
      against this line of
      > tradition. I still have my reservations, as anyone with sound
      senses must have. But
      > forgivenes is the simple path, my master taught me.
      >
      > When I speak of the one Church of Truth, it is neither roman nor
      protestant, but simply
      > truth. And may I remind you, that many other valid spiritual
      impulses were given at about
      > the same time, when Steiner worked on this planet. The
      theosophical impulse, the
      > Gourdijeff-Ouspensky impulse, the cosmology of Martinus,
      Yogananda, asf. These are all
      > valid contributions in my view, along with many other teachings.
      So although I have my

      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 2, 2006
        Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
        did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
        the desert because I could not find needle for the
        haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
        that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
        couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
        me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
        peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
        wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
        the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
        how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

        http://mail.yahoo.com