Re: Notes from Philosophy and Research Chair: Gordienko Myth

    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 1, 2006
      What I'm really find Joel from you and others that dare call
      Anthroposophy dead or failed is that you are blaming others for your
      innability to penetrate into the spirit worlds. But if only you looked
      at your lack of humility you would see where the failure lays: at your
      own doorstep.

      Dottie

      p.s. other than Uffe as he just sees the necessity for One Church of
      Truth. He doesn't claim anything other than what he feels. I can honor
      that
    • Mike T
      Message 79 of 79 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hi Dottie,
        So what is the nature of soul? How do you understand your soul in relation
        to your 'I' (lower and higher). When one askes what is the nature of soul,
        we ask where it began, how it has developed (the stages in the education of
        the human being) what happens to it when it is fully transformed? So a soul
        which is worked on by our higher member, transforms (to spirit self) and
        when fully transformed, how does it relate to the lower members of the human
        being. We know that for the heirarchies above us, there lowest members are
        to be found in the human higher members. So if a human transforms all of his
        lowest members, as Christ showed us the Son of Man (i.e. no more physical,
        etheric, astral) but spirit self, life spirit and spirit man, what then is
        the lowest member, and is the human then not on a higher level than the
        current human stage?

        What is your current soul life experience? Will your soul continue with you
        when you cross the threshold? or only part of it? or none of it? Do you need
        a soul in the spiritual world? When you cross the threshold, how will it be
        with the soul, what will you know of it there; is it the I that will
        traverse the heavens or the I and the soul? When we sleep we take the soul
        with us, why do we do this? Do we identify more with our soul than our I? If
        so, how can we tell, or how can we change this? or do we want to change
        this?

        When we gain an understanding of our theosophy, will we have a better
        understanding of the mysteries and the questions you have posed? The complex
        of what is the Nathan Soul, did not Prokofieff write entire chapters on
        this? To understand the Nathan Soul, do you think it would not be good to
        study this material? How does one do that on the net? The net is very
        limitied don't you think, for human to human interaction.? Isn't all one
        gets on here just dry ibones so to speak? Where is the feeling realm of the
        soul on here?

        Not sure if this is what you had in mind Dottie?
        Cheers,
        Mike T

        snip

        >Dottie:
        >"What about the Nathan Soul in relations to the I of
        >Jesus and the Divinity Christ? Are we calling the I of
        >Jesus, the Zarathustra soul, the I that is incarnating
        >over and over and if so where does this leave the
        >Nathan Soul?
        >
        >Now if the Nathan Soul lived in the one we call Jesus
        >and then is united with the Zarathustra soul and then
        >it leaves when the Christ descends do we still have
        >the Nathan Soul with the Christ Being? And if we have
        >the Nathan Soul with the Christ Being, which I am
        >thinking along this way, we have an imprint onto a
        >Virgin Soul of the Christ Being, that has now become
        >not only creaturely but also heavenly in a new sense?
        >Do we have a completely new human being in that set
        >up?"

        New year, new job � there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT