Re: The death and possoble resurrection of anthroposophy

    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 1, 2006
      Joel:
      The Anthroposophical Society more and more each day loses
      > touch with Anthroposophia, who is found (along side Michael) more
      active
      > elsewhere (Bioneers, Civil Society).

      God it is so interesting to watch you talk about something you have
      not experienced as an objective experience. How are you ever going to
      wake up Joel? I just don't know how you are going to. I just don't.
      It's just all talk.

      Joel:
      For example, if Prokofieff really believed
      > what he says about the periphery, he'd leave his pulpit of status
      as a
      > member of the Vorstand, and go to work on a biodynamic farm.

      Yeah, just like Dottie should give up her studies and donate all her
      time to some Mother of Joel's imagination. And then we would have the
      foxes in the hen house. What ignorance Joel. What ignorance you
      speak. Your words recall to mind the fundy Christians begging for the
      end to begin. There's a way that you are hoping for Anthroposophy to
      die so this way the real truth can be seen. Disgraceful if you knew
      any better. I am not sure you do.

      Joel:
      > From the first sentences of the introduction to my little
      book: "By the
      > Way of the Fool, I mean to use the term Fool in the same manner as
      has
      > the anonymous author of Meditations on the Tarot: A Journey into
      > Christian Hermeticism, wherein the Arcanum (the Meditation on) The
      Fool
      > is also called Amor, or Love.

      You must know that when you say this 'anonymous author' bit you are
      lying. And you are perpetuating a lie. And it harms others so says
      Rudolf Steiner.

      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 2, 2006
        Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
        did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
        the desert because I could not find needle for the
        haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
        that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
        couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
        me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
        peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
        wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
        the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
        how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

        http://mail.yahoo.com