Re: The death and possoble resurrection of anthroposophy

  • Terence
    Message 1 of 61 , May 31, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Uffe Jonas" <uffejon@...> wrote:

      SNIP

      > And I asure you, Anthroposophy is really nothing
      > special. It's just another tiny peakhole aiming to
      > shake the walls of human stupidity, a small glimpse
      > into the endless ocean of Truth. How can such a small
      > and manmade cup, however grandiously concieved and
      > however flowing with heavenly nectar it may be, ever
      > contain, not to say empty the ocean? Therefore wise
      > men have always told us, that a truly rich man must
      > live by his empty cup, pleased to have it filled

      > So drink up my friend, there is no reason to adore the cup.

      Nicely said!

      Terence
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 2, 2006
        Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
        did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
        the desert because I could not find needle for the
        haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
        that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
        couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
        me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
        peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
        wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
        the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
        how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

        http://mail.yahoo.com