Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Crucial mistake in Steiner translation!

  • Peter Staudenmaier
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Daniel, you wrote:

      "You have stated publicly that if Ralf Sonnenberg reverses his opinion, so would you. Perhaps I should have a talk with Ralf."

      That would be great! Please do so, and report back to the list if you could. Thanks very much,

      Peter

      Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
      Für die Bilder Ihrer Lieben - Yahoo! Fotos - kostenlos!

    • Peter Staudenmaier