Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Peter Staudenmaier's mindgames

  • Peter Staudenmaier
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Tarjei, you wrote:

      "You debate in a manner that is evasive in many ways, sidetracking the issue raised by someone else by finding ways to revert to your old worn-out repetitive polemical arguments about racism and anti-Semitism."

      That's what I came here to talk about. This is not sidetracking the issue, it is sticking to the issue.

      "You appear to have no interest whatsoever in Rudolf Steiner's cosmology or epistemology"

      I am interested in both topics, but they're not why I'm on this list.

      "You write
      about "the Jewish question" and how it was discussed in the 1880's and
      1890's and the early years of the 19th century, and you write about what
      Steiner said or wrote about this "Jewish question", but you would never
      consider that to Steiner, this topic may not just have been what is
      contained in the expression "the Jewish question", but something much much deeper, namely: The Jewish Mystery."

      On the contrary, that is very much how I think Steiner viewed the "Jewish question". In fact the most thorough explication of Steiner's views on this topic is Ludwig Thieben's book The Mystery of Jewry.

      "By the term "Hebrews" I mean the
      Jews of Biblical times, not of modern times"

      Yes, that's why I have little to say about your posts on that theme.

      Peter

      Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
      Für die Bilder Ihrer Lieben - Yahoo! Fotos - kostenlos!

    • lightsearcher1
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 2, 2004
        UH, OH, Bradford !

        I think Taibbi's been