Re: And Then There's Bob

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 61 , May 29, 2006
      "There must be some way out of here," said the joker to the thief,
      "There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
      Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth,
      None of them along the line know what any of it is worth."

      "No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
      "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
      But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
      So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late."

      All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
      While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

      Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
      Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.

      All Along The Watchtower
      Bob Dylan
      1967
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 2, 2006
        Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
        did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
        the desert because I could not find needle for the
        haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
        that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
        couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
        me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
        peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
        wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
        the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
        how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

        http://mail.yahoo.com