Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Rudolf Hess

  • at@ael...
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
      Peter Staudenmaier:
      "Hess was fairly selective about the groups and individuals that he favored, and he did not shy away from going to bat for them in the face of sometimes intense opposition from other Nazi leaders. His support for Walter Gross, the head of the Office of Racial Policy, is one example, and I think his interventions on behalf of Waldorf and biodynamics is another."

      I'm now curious about this. Do you have examples of people for whom Hess did not go to bat, even though they petitioned him directly?

      Daniel Hindes