Re: understanding antisemitism/Iskariot

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > Bradford looks at the riddles upon riddles:

      http://www.gnosticweb.com/judas.php

      "One of the Masters of Gnosis who for centuries has been wrongly
      judged by the world is the Venerable Master Judas of Kariot, due to
      the mission he had to carry out in betraying the Master Jesus
      (Jeshua Ben Pandira)."

      Bradford comments;

      No, not Jeshua Ben Pandira. So here we are looking at how the entire
      world would like to transpose beings. It started with Krishnamurti
      who was supposedly Jesus back for round two. No. False, proven false.
      Next there is running massive confusion as to Jeshua Ben Pandira. If
      it wasn't that Steiner was a steady beacon, the mangled esoteric
      trails into the spiritual world would and currently does find souls,
      all over the map.

      Now I am not against looking all over the map. My confidence in
      Steiner's clarity is won on very specific grounds. In dealing with a
      Dream that Bob Dylan had and dealing with how he thought he might
      have been incarnated at the time of Augustine, (that is if I am
      following this correctly, Tarjei?) Is very much like the much
      pondered statement of Thoreau that he lived at the time of Christ but
      missed Christ altogether. American details in the lives around us
      begin to shape themselves, largely due to the New 21st Century
      research School of Michael.

      http://www.geocities.com/temptations_page/DylGuide2.html

      So I turned to the Confessions of St. Augustine and wanted to compare
      some references to how Dylan - setting out on his own at 16, made
      many interesting Biblical references...(see above link) When I think
      of Dylan I don't get this glitzy, astral experience of rock bands,
      but something lone, John the Baptist like and very much wrestling
      with inner etheric fields. I may be projecting here.

      Partly I re-check the flavor and honesty of Augustine and I weigh out
      the metamorphosis of a man like Dylan. No conclusions drawn but to
      let it sit in my soul life as I may or may not see connections. Rough
      cut, rugged, chiseled and a massive shift but still a prophet like
      feeling running through it. No. Dylan was no pretty boy that is for
      sure.
    • holderlin66
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 29, 2004
        Man of Peace

        by Bob Dylan

        Look out your window, baby, there's a scene you'd like to catch,
        The band is playing "Dixie," a man got his hand outstretched.
        Could be the Fuhrer
        Could be the local priest.
        You know sometimes
        Satan comes as a man of peace.

        He got a sweet gift of gab, he got a harmonious tongue,
        He knows every song of love that ever has been sung.
        Good intentions can be evil,
        Both hands can be full of grease.
        You know that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

        Well, first he's in the background, then he's in the front,
        Both eyes are looking like they're on a rabbit hunt.
        Nobody can see through him,
        No, not even the Chief of Police.
        You know that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

        Well, he catch you when you're hoping for a glimpse of the sun,
        Catch you when your troubles feel like they weigh a ton.
        He could be standing next to you,
        The person that you'd notice least.
        I hear that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

        Well, he can be fascinating, he can be dull,
        He can ride down Niagara Falls in the barrels of your skull.
        I can smell something cooking,
        I can tell there's going to be a feast.
        You know that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

        He's a great humanitarian, he's a great philanthropist,
        He knows just where to touch you, honey, and how you like to be
        kissed.
        He'll put both his arms around you,
        You can feel the tender touch of the beast.
        You know that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

        Well, the howling wolf will howl tonight, the king snake will crawl,
        Trees that've stood for a thousand years suddenly will fall.
        Wanna get married? Do it now,
        Tomorrow all activity will cease.
        You know that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.

        Somewhere Mama's weeping for her blue-eyed boy,
        She's holding them little white shoes and that little broken toy
        And he's following a star,
        The same one them three men followed from the East.
        I hear that sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace.