reciprocity

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      What we give multiplies and circulates back to us through the dynamic
      law of giving and receiving.  So, not only the time, talent, dollars,
      and love that we give, but also the resentment, the smallness, the
      bitterness, will do the same.  Whatever we give circulates back to us
      and it multiplies in our experience.  "As you sow, so shall you reap."
      Today, really think about what you are giving to the world - and to
      yourself.

       --Mary Manin Morrissey