Re: Look what somebody gave me! :)

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,

      Tarjei Straume <anthrouncle@c...> wrote:

      It's a reefer and you can stick it....

      Listen your bonified Native American flunky. I'll have everyone know
      that most of us do our thinking, forced to by american morons, even
      if helps cancer patients... the rest of us, are drug tested for
      every job, so naturaly, while my Native American side would love to
      see a different world...

      Ahriman put a block on letting lucifer get too much of his current
      kingdom. Relaxing the soul opening up the sentient soul regions and
      damping down the intellectual soul, would be therapy for someone
      like P.S...just so he doesn't get cancer.

      However, as I have stated before, apparently some souls are so
      tightly screwed on...Mr. Kool Aid Acid Test, Ken Kesey, Tarjei, that
      modest little Luciferic by products allow for your thinking to be
      rich, warmed and as clear as any Michael Path Native American I have
      met. Your rich words as of late, have held me rapt attention, and
      sometimes near feeling the heroic Grail community, come rising out
      of the smoke.

      Bradford