RE: RV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] NYTimes.com Article: Op-Ed Columnist: Peter, Paul, Mary . . . and God

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
      Dottie:
      > > Have you read his thesis? I think it would be a
      > great
      > > complimentary piece to your two above if its
      > something
      > > you think is a possibility.
      > >And Father Jusino shows a great thesis to this
      > truth.

      Frank:
      > No, I don't know it
      > Frank

      Hey Frank,

      Father Jusino now has a website to advance his thought
      on Magdalene as the Beloved Disciple. There is none of
      the Mary marrying Jesus and having children things
      that usually have been accompanying this idea of
      Magdalene as the Beloved Disciple.

      www.BelovedDisciple.org

      Some comments from renown Catholic scholars can be
      found at

      http://ramon_k_jusino.tripod.com/advancing_my_thesis.htm

      and the specific article I was speaking of that I
      found after having realized Magdalene was the Beloved
      can be found at:

      http://www.beloveddisciple.org/

      None of this touches on my thoughts on Lazarus. And it
      doesn't need to.

      The beginning of looking, to where I felt Dr. Steiner
      led me through his work, was The Magdalene and the
      Fourth Gospel. And then I found Father Jusinos work
      that fits with all that I found through Dr. Steiners
      Fifth Gospel.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools