Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Platonism, Magdalen and Socrates' "Imaginary Boy"/ Dottie

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Danny:)
      > Gnostic Gospel of Thomas
      > On the Etherization
      > State of Integration
      > Soft and Gentle -
      > Being born Angel
      > Before being one
      > On Jupiter; thus
      > A name such as 'IMPULSE'
      > For the Christ's Deeds on Earth:
      >
      > "(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled
      > He said to his disciples," These infants
      > being suckled are like those who enter
      > the kingdom. They said to him" Shall
      > we then enter as children, enter the kingdom?"
      >
      > *[On the HermeAphrodite;
      > Marriage - our Physical
      > To be a Body Ethereal
      > Fashioned - in Christ we Form
      > From the Conscious us in Mineral Platform
      > The Transition to the next level of Evolution]
      > (*DF, my insertion.)
      > It continues:
      >
      > "When you make the inside like the outside
      > and the outside like the inside, and the above
      > like the below, and when you make the male
      > and the female one and the same, so that
      > the male not be male nor female female;
      > and when you fashion eyes in the place
      > of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand
      > and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness
      > in place of a likeness; then you will enter the
      > kingdom".

      Danny, in here is the mystery that Prokofieff does not
      share. And that is because it is not time. It seems to
      me what we are talking about is the Spirit Man. And
      who shall lead there first for us, after Christ of
      course who has, is Anthroposophia. And in here I find
      the mystery of the Magdalene unfolded before my very
      eyes.

      I just paid $2.29 for gas and it is so not a good day
      to be in Hollywood and need to get around with a car:(

      All my best,

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Danny:
        > And back or forth to around the 1800 turn
        > We do get Fat Boy/Little Boy Jesus
        > The Nathan Soul to enter as Fire
        > In the Central Nervous system of F.H.
        > The one living as the other one who died
        > In 1801 was to stay around
        > As a "Rabbit" "Imaginary Boy"...
        > Phaedrus had finally reached
        > Divine Madness - Fission
        > And Fusion in the Brain...
        >
        > Look at Babies as they are
        > A 'Unified' "Ball" of Energy...
        > What would it be if you "dropped"
        > Such an entity in a man elderly...
        > The Structural is fractured or "schi"ed...
        >
        > And what do they also do the babies?
        > Yep, 'Twist and Shout' kind of "Madly"...
        >
        > To what aim specific a Nathan Soul
        > "Lazaruzation" of such an Individual?

        Danny, what are you exactly trying to say here? In reading Heavenly
        Sophia and looking at your words here I feel as if there is an
        intermingling of thoughts and I can not put my finger on it exactly
        but it is in the 'air' so to speak.

        Danny:
        > Steiner about the Maitreya Buddha:
        > "Thus does he prepare for a great event.
        > This will be as follows: The old ego passes out
        > and another ego then enters. And this may be
        > such an individuality as Moses, Abraham,
        > Elijah. This ego will then be active
        > for a certain time in this body; thus
        > can that take place which must take place
        > in order to prepare the Maitreya Buddha.
        > For the rest of his life he lives with this [new]
        > ego which enters at that moment"(lecture
        > of 5 November 1911, Esoteric Christianity
        > and the Mission of Christian Rosenkreutz,
        > RSP 1984).

        Danny, in looking at the fact that, just for Anthroposophia alone,
        that every one hundred years of ours is one for Her, do you think
        that it is the same for the Maitreya Buddha? And in this are we
        speaking of the same person, forgive my ignorance, who lived one
        hundred years before Jesus and who some might surmise as being the
        Lazarus man?

        Where is this Maitreya Buddha, in what sphere are we talking about?
        Or maybe I am confusing it with Jesu Ben Padira? Am I? Are they one
        and the same in the past present and future of our Earth?

        Dottie