Re: Stir, Velocity and Heart

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      Danny:
      > And Dottie, I'm back to you as soon as I can!
      > (My mother is visiting me this weekend. So, after that moment...)

      Dearest Danny! I am so excited you are visiting with your mother. She
      must adore you!

      In looking what you wrote of the heart I am wondering what you make
      of Mr. Prokofieff's understanding of a 'new organ' in the concept of
      a thinking heart? I had been stating that I felt like my heart is a
      thinking heart for a few years now, kind of got laughed off the
      critics list not to mention the Ark, and here he says that this is
      the 'new organ' as one grounds onself in Dr. Steiners work. Well,
      maybe that we 'grow it' in a sense if I can use a George Bush phrase:)
      kind of like we are growing the econonmy. Talk about living as Alice,
      whew.

      Anyhow, what you write about the Luciferic stream mixing with the
      other stream has me wondering if Mr. Prokofieff is speaking of the
      same understanding. Have you read his work on the Heavenly Sophia? I
      wish Kim was here he would love this.

      My best to you and your mother having a fabulous time together,

      Love,