Re: Thank you

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 40 , May 3, 2006
      Not sure who I'm quoting here, as it's buried in levels of quotes,
      but:

      >Hey, Bradford, you put the rest of us to shame with top notch
      >dynamite posts like this one. Michael School Research at its peak.
      <snip>

      >Anthroposophy is a broad global movement growing bigger every day,
      >and <snip>
      >anthroposophy still keeps growing because Michael is is the current
      >Archai of human evolution.
      (later compares this to the sun rising in the morning)

      "Michael is the current Archai of human evolution" = and yet this is
      NOT the reason that Waldorf students sing songs to him, chant verses
      about him, honor him in a yearly festival? Really now.

      >So they spit and they curse and protest and scream and even write
      >books against it, but the movement is grows and grows.

      Actually nobody is spitting or cursing or screaming. What is
      happening is that critics are asking you to stand up and be counted -
      make clear to the world your belief in "Michael as the current Archai
      of human evolution." Your movement can only grow if it is true it is
      Michael's time, and there's no reason to go on being secretive about
      it with your paying customers - Waldorf parents.

      Diana
    • winters_diana
      Message 40 of 40 , May 3, 2006