Re: Letting Them All through the Door

  • grekenquist
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > How many names do
      > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?

      That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
      to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
      furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
      to find out.

      Theodor Grekenquist
      http://www.skeptic.com
    • Terence
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "grekenquist" <grekenquist@...>
        wrote:

        > That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
        > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
        > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
        > to find out.

        Ah! The *real* you has just revealed himself! Say
        no more. We all now KNOW who you are.

        Thanx!

        Terence
      • Terence
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2006
          wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
          > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
          >
          > > How many names do
          > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?
          >
          > That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
          > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
          > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
          > to find out.

          Frank, in all my years, not that many for sure, but
          long enuf to make this statement: I have never been
          referred to as an *ilk!* Have you?

          Terence
        • Frank Smith
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2006
            --- grekenquist <grekenquist@...> wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank
            > Smith
            > <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

            Frank: How many names do
            > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real
            > you?

            Theodor Grekentwist: That is for meek, benign,
            innocent, and benevolent
            > sheep like myself
            > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves
            > and malevolent,
            > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and
            > others of your ilk
            > to find out.

            Frank: Aha! I love a mystery. So we shall attempt to
            solve it. Whom do we know, fellow anthro-wolves, who
            would describe themselves as "meek, benign, innocent,
            benevolent sheep" but who have more psycho-twists than
            a lemniscate pretzel? Grekentwist's style has a
            familiar ring, but I can't quite place it - yet. An
            evening bowl of opium may help.

            Frank Thomas Smith
            http://SouthernCrossReview.org

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Mike T
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2006
              Frank, Not only Schizophrenic here, but some form of paranoi creeping
              through. Now this mild mannered sheep is starting to show some of his
              clinting teeth.
              Mike T

              >From: "grekenquist" <grekenquist@...>
              >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Letting Them All through the Door
              >Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:32:35 -0000
              >
              >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
              ><eltrigal78@...> wrote:
              >
              > > How many names do
              > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?
              >
              >That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
              >to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
              >furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
              >to find out.
              >
              >Theodor Grekenquist
              >http://www.skeptic.com

              Send 1c txt to other Telstra Pre-Paid Plus mobiles. Join now
              http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL185%2E19163%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D29997&_t=754399967&_m=EXT