Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Letting Them All through the Door

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2 10:06 AM
      --- Theodor Grekenquist <grekenquist@...> wrote:

      > Hello Frank, you wrote:
      >
      > >Hi, Theodor,
      > >I checked out the skeptic site and didn't find your
      > name there. Nor
      > >does Steiner pop up in the search. Is your slip
      > showing?
      >
      > I do not understand your question, Frank. I use the
      > site-link because
      > it tells what I stand for. I do not have a website,
      > and I have not
      > written anything about Steiner.
      >

      > Theodor Grekenquist
      > http://www.skeptic.com/

      Well, Theodor, since you don't understand my question,
      I'll explain it. Under your signature, i.e., PART of
      it, the name of that magazine appears. One therefore
      understands that the site is yours or at least partly
      yours. As I found no reference to you at the site,
      however, I questioned you. You say you put the site
      there becasue it tells what you stand for. Imo this is
      dishonest. Yet you admit it openly. Therefore I
      suspect a split personality, a trait of schizophrenia.
      You identify with the owners of Skeptic, probably even
      think you are them. When called on it, however, you
      calmly revert to apparent normalcy. This is also your
      attutude towards R. Steiner, first calling him a
      megalomaniac, then a nice benign guy in the same
      sentence. I suggest you need help, Theodor, and you've
      come to the right place to get it. How many names do
      you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?

      Yours,
      Frank

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • grekenquist
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2 10:32 AM
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
        <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

        > How many names do
        > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?

        That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
        to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
        furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
        to find out.

        Theodor Grekenquist
        http://www.skeptic.com
      • Terence
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2 11:15 AM
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "grekenquist" <grekenquist@...>
          wrote:

          > That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
          > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
          > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
          > to find out.

          Ah! The *real* you has just revealed himself! Say
          no more. We all now KNOW who you are.

          Thanx!

          Terence
        • Terence
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2 11:58 AM
            wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
            > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
            >
            > > How many names do
            > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?
            >
            > That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
            > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
            > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
            > to find out.

            Frank, in all my years, not that many for sure, but
            long enuf to make this statement: I have never been
            referred to as an *ilk!* Have you?

            Terence
          • Frank Smith
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2 3:03 PM
              --- grekenquist <grekenquist@...> wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank
              > Smith
              > <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

              Frank: How many names do
              > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real
              > you?

              Theodor Grekentwist: That is for meek, benign,
              innocent, and benevolent
              > sheep like myself
              > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves
              > and malevolent,
              > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and
              > others of your ilk
              > to find out.

              Frank: Aha! I love a mystery. So we shall attempt to
              solve it. Whom do we know, fellow anthro-wolves, who
              would describe themselves as "meek, benign, innocent,
              benevolent sheep" but who have more psycho-twists than
              a lemniscate pretzel? Grekentwist's style has a
              familiar ring, but I can't quite place it - yet. An
              evening bowl of opium may help.

              Frank Thomas Smith
              http://SouthernCrossReview.org

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Mike T
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2 5:32 PM
                Frank, Not only Schizophrenic here, but some form of paranoi creeping
                through. Now this mild mannered sheep is starting to show some of his
                clinting teeth.
                Mike T

                >From: "grekenquist" <grekenquist@...>
                >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Letting Them All through the Door
                >Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:32:35 -0000
                >
                >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                ><eltrigal78@...> wrote:
                >
                > > How many names do
                > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?
                >
                >That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
                >to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
                >furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
                >to find out.
                >
                >Theodor Grekenquist
                >http://www.skeptic.com

                Send 1c txt to other Telstra Pre-Paid Plus mobiles. Join now
                http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL185%2E19163%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D29997&_t=754399967&_m=EXT