Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Letting Them All through the Door

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1 7:19 AM
      --- Theodor Grekenquist <grekenquist@...> wrote:

      > and so-called
      > spirituality and New Age.
      >
      > People on this list like poetry and lyrics, and I
      > would like to close
      > my post with a few lines by John Lennon:
      >
      > "Imagine there's no heaven
      > It's easy if you try
      > No hell below us
      > Above us only sky
      > Imagine all the people
      > Living for today...
      >
      > "Imagine there's no countries
      > It isn't hard to do
      > Nothing to kill or die for
      > And no religion too
      > Imagine all the people
      > Living life in peace..."
      >
      > My best wishes to you all,
      >
      > Theodor Grekenquist
      > http://www.skeptic.com/

      Hi, Theodor,
      I checked out the skeptic site and didn't find your
      name there. Nor does Steiner pop up in the search. Is
      your slip showing? Pardon my skeptic.
      Best wishes to you, too.
      Vincent von Gurke

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Theodor Grekenquist
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1 11:39 PM
        Hello Frank, you wrote:

        >Hi, Theodor,
        >I checked out the skeptic site and didn't find your name there. Nor
        >does Steiner pop up in the search. Is your slip showing?

        I do not understand your question, Frank. I use the site-link because
        it tells what I stand for. I do not have a website, and I have not
        written anything about Steiner.

        Theodor Grekenquist
        http://www.skeptic.com/
      • Frank Smith
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2 10:06 AM
          --- Theodor Grekenquist <grekenquist@...> wrote:

          > Hello Frank, you wrote:
          >
          > >Hi, Theodor,
          > >I checked out the skeptic site and didn't find your
          > name there. Nor
          > >does Steiner pop up in the search. Is your slip
          > showing?
          >
          > I do not understand your question, Frank. I use the
          > site-link because
          > it tells what I stand for. I do not have a website,
          > and I have not
          > written anything about Steiner.
          >

          > Theodor Grekenquist
          > http://www.skeptic.com/

          Well, Theodor, since you don't understand my question,
          I'll explain it. Under your signature, i.e., PART of
          it, the name of that magazine appears. One therefore
          understands that the site is yours or at least partly
          yours. As I found no reference to you at the site,
          however, I questioned you. You say you put the site
          there becasue it tells what you stand for. Imo this is
          dishonest. Yet you admit it openly. Therefore I
          suspect a split personality, a trait of schizophrenia.
          You identify with the owners of Skeptic, probably even
          think you are them. When called on it, however, you
          calmly revert to apparent normalcy. This is also your
          attutude towards R. Steiner, first calling him a
          megalomaniac, then a nice benign guy in the same
          sentence. I suggest you need help, Theodor, and you've
          come to the right place to get it. How many names do
          you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?

          Yours,
          Frank

          Frank Thomas Smith
          http://SouthernCrossReview.org

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • grekenquist
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2 10:32 AM
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
            <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

            > How many names do
            > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?

            That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
            to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
            furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
            to find out.

            Theodor Grekenquist
            http://www.skeptic.com
          • Terence
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2 11:15 AM
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "grekenquist" <grekenquist@...>
              wrote:

              > That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
              > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
              > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
              > to find out.

              Ah! The *real* you has just revealed himself! Say
              no more. We all now KNOW who you are.

              Thanx!

              Terence
            • Terence
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2 11:58 AM
                wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
                >
                > > How many names do
                > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?
                >
                > That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
                > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
                > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
                > to find out.

                Frank, in all my years, not that many for sure, but
                long enuf to make this statement: I have never been
                referred to as an *ilk!* Have you?

                Terence
              • Frank Smith
                Message 7 of 10 , May 2 3:03 PM
                  --- grekenquist <grekenquist@...> wrote:

                  > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank
                  > Smith
                  > <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                  Frank: How many names do
                  > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real
                  > you?

                  Theodor Grekentwist: That is for meek, benign,
                  innocent, and benevolent
                  > sheep like myself
                  > to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves
                  > and malevolent,
                  > furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and
                  > others of your ilk
                  > to find out.

                  Frank: Aha! I love a mystery. So we shall attempt to
                  solve it. Whom do we know, fellow anthro-wolves, who
                  would describe themselves as "meek, benign, innocent,
                  benevolent sheep" but who have more psycho-twists than
                  a lemniscate pretzel? Grekentwist's style has a
                  familiar ring, but I can't quite place it - yet. An
                  evening bowl of opium may help.

                  Frank Thomas Smith
                  http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Mike T
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 2 5:32 PM
                    Frank, Not only Schizophrenic here, but some form of paranoi creeping
                    through. Now this mild mannered sheep is starting to show some of his
                    clinting teeth.
                    Mike T

                    >From: "grekenquist" <grekenquist@...>
                    >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Letting Them All through the Door
                    >Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:32:35 -0000
                    >
                    >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                    ><eltrigal78@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > How many names do
                    > > you use, btw, and how many of them are the real you?
                    >
                    >That is for meek, benign, innocent, and benevolent sheep like myself
                    >to know and for malignant, ravenous anthro-wolves and malevolent,
                    >furry anthro-pirates like yourself and Terence and others of your ilk
                    >to find out.
                    >
                    >Theodor Grekenquist
                    >http://www.skeptic.com

                    Send 1c txt to other Telstra Pre-Paid Plus mobiles. Join now
                    http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL185%2E19163%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D29997&_t=754399967&_m=EXT