Stars/ Beaming Up/ Dottie

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 26, 2004
      Hi Dottie,

      I have read with interest your message
      About Steiner and what you sensed
      Regarding a past Jewish incarnation of his.
      How great in fact would be the ridiculous,
      Ô so tremendous! of spending years
      Of your life writing a book about a guy
      Like Steiner, supposedly anti-Jew, while
      He himself was before known as Abraham.
      Would that not be amazing proof of the errings
      Of the Intellectual Soul in the Closedness -
      Dark place of the Skull, messed up/at Variance
      With the Factual Spiritual World -
      Trapped in games of cleverness
      And for what sake please the exercice?...

      Anyway, regarding the "beam me up" Danny.
      I have an idea of a real problem concerning
      Us all and who needs Wisdom of the Heart
      For a Solution that leads us to a Better
      Than before as a result of our Freedom -
      Tiz great, by the Power of Self we can
      Lift the whole Earth and it's inhabitants
      To the Original Place Eternal of Deathlessness
      Through the very Striving of our Core-Essential
      Beingness Primal Re-Suscitated
      By the Christ's Deed(s) at the Turning Point.
      (World Tableau taken and *CROSS*?...
      How to explain "taking the sins
      Of the world" and becoming a Lord of Karma?)

      You are quite right when you say that Sophia
      Is the Future. While the Moon is Axis Central
      Of the Pass Over or not to the Higher us.
      I explain. Bradford spoke of Kundry in a post
      Very recent. And there is a Major Key
      Being question at the same time, "how
      Do we enact a Reversal, a Transformation
      Back to Heaven while we have an ASTRAL
      Body infected by LUCIFER? I consent
      That Salome is Beautiful to the Senses,
      But hey, go in the ASTRALITY of the problem
      And lo you get the Witch to appear before your inner eye!
      And this is a true persona to encounter!
      Have I not had the name given by Bradford
      That I would not have got so early the greater
      Meaning of the "dream" Real Occurence
      One day a summer near to my 18 years old
      To meet this being by the many olympic pools
      Receiving a full blast in the brain of sparks
      Constituting a spell making me partially lose
      My mind by the 'What Ails Thee' Emotional;
      Karmic Conflicts of the condition of Mankind
      Itself rocketed in my Melancholic Soul back then!

      The 14 years old and onward no more Pure
      Reflection of the Sun in the body Etheric;
      Making place instead to carnal association
      Leading to sexual impulse most Kama, the course on!

      Have ye heard of those who remain teenager all their life?
      Tiz the case of Legions, Many my friend!
      And this is not because it gets Masked
      By the Dour face so-called "adult" that it vanishes...
      Wonder where come from the expression 'Crooked'?
      Walk on the street and gaze gently at people...
      What will you see often? The Rictus!
      And depending to the degree it manifest;
      You can judge if it has gone beyond
      The Double to the Nastier Cyanidian Asurian.

      Call it the Amalgamate of Lucifer and Ahriman;
      It will Darken into a Monolithical Absence of MAN;
      Twill be the Monotone of no Generosity nor Warmth.

      But may you pass on the "other side" of Luna;
      It may be that you found the Mediation of the Sun! Ya,
      To the other pole peripherical of the Stars!
      While KunDRY-Salome wants you to stay
      Behind in the Pleasure Dome of Lucifer
      And indulge the life of Vice like Herod
      Antipas(s) and Herodias the reincarnated
      Prophets of Baal, you have also the Virginal
      That comes from the Starry world and
      Cannot suffer this influence; in some case
      The Flower dies just like the Little Prince
      And return to her place previous in the Night....

      There has been not long a (Jean Paul Richter's)
      George Harrison's Hommage in which they
      Paul McCartney(A.W. Schlegel) and Joe
      Brown played songs using the "Little Guitar",
      The Yukulélé(sp?), and this has a Poetic
      Meaning very clear to those with Eyes
      Opened to the Open Mysteries
      Happening in our times, actual lives...
      Much Etherized, Harrison at the end years
      Previous to his death I have witnessed
      The change in his physical constitution;
      One should not be that surprised since
      Constituted he the part Cow of the 5th
      Epoch Sphynx Mystery of the preparation
      Exoterical of the masses to the Christ's
      Appearance in the Life Sphere Kingdom;
      For "Little Guitar" is of the Child,
      Ever Young, The Krishna Beingness -
      Golden Boy; so we speak of course
      Of the Nathan Soul!

      Lennon(Eagle)
      Harrison(Cow)
      McCartney(Man)
      Ringo(Lion)

      Now the most interesting thing with Lennon
      Is that we have to do with a prophet known
      Once as the favorite pupil of Elijah, Elisha;
      As well as Diomedes the companion of Odysseus;
      Mark well, the brother Schlegel Friedrich;
      One chief responsable for the "magazine"
      Romantic where were many Pollens;
      'The ATHENAum'! Speak of Conscience....

      Prokofieff again:

      "which began with Adam (and through him
      the whole of mankind) was endowed with
      the principle of ego (Genesis 2:7), and will
      culminate in the highest point of the evolution
      of this ego, with its readiness fully to unite
      with the next principle, the Sprit-Self, so that
      wholly united they will make the transition
      to a new cosmic aeon. But -- as has been
      described -- this will come about only when
      the sheaths have been fashioned amongst
      mankind with which Christ can be clothed
      in order that humanity may be led to the
      Jupiter stage of existence: 'What is
      physical in our earth falls away at the end
      of the Earth period and human souls in their
      totality pass over into the Jupiter condition,
      the next planetary condition of the Earth.
      From the evolutionnary stage that it will have
      reached by then, it passes over to the next
      stage of Earth evolution, that of Jupiter
      existence. Just as the ego of an individual
      being is the centre of his further evolution,
      so for the whole of future humanity it will
      be the Christ Ego in the astral and etheric
      bodies of men who will go on to ensoul Jupiter
      existence, in the next stage of planetery evolution.' [352]

      This can also be characterised from a more
      inward point of view. The group-souls of primordial
      humanity, which in the terminology of occultism
      are called 'Bull', 'Lion', 'Eagle' and 'Man'
      and which passed through their evolution
      on Old Moon, also came over into the Earth
      aeon. On the earth they continued to influence
      the evolution of humanity fom the Sun-sphere
      until approximatly the end of the first third
      of the Atlantean age. [353]"

      (...)

      "must, by the end of Earth evolution, in full freedom
      and out of the higher spiritual consciousness
      that will have been acquired, again be attained
      by human beings as a foundation for the transition
      to the future Jupiter condition."

      The only one I hadn't identified up until recent
      Days was the "clown" Ringo; which I have found
      To be part of the plot (no coincidence ;)
      Of the Trojan Horse with Odysseus, namely
      'Sinon'; what a Joker he was! hee hee! :)

      So by now you know the Supersensible Fifth;
      The Initiate who did "Combine" with Beatles
      To bring the tide Freedom-Fun Nathan Soul!
      That's the Success Story Spiritual Science;
      Based on Man's Foundation. 'Star Trek'
      Did quite a feat popular like
      With the Threefoldness
      Of Thinking(Spock)
      Feeling(McCoy(sp?)
      Willing(Captain Kirk)

      Loggin out,
      Star-Date
      February 26th,
      Danny ;)

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 26, 2004
        > I have read with interest your message
        > About Steiner and what you sensed
        > Regarding a past Jewish incarnation of his.
        > How great in fact would be the ridiculous,
        > � so tremendous! of spending years
        > Of your life writing a book about a guy
        > Like Steiner, supposedly anti-Jew, while
        > He himself was before known as Abraham.

        DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Are you kidding me, well I know you wouldn't kid me
        but I had never heard this? Jeezu. What's a guy like
        Staudenmaier to do with such information. :))))))

        Now, I shall read the rest of your paper. Oh, and by
        the way I am glad Anthroposophy is working:)

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 26, 2004
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,

          Danny wrote;

          "Lennon(Eagle)
          Harrison(Cow)
          McCartney(Man)
          Ringo(Lion)

          Now the most interesting thing with Lennon
          Is that we have to do with a prophet known
          Once as the favorite pupil of Elijah, Elisha;
          As well as Diomedes the companion of Odysseus;
          Mark well, the brother Schlegel Friedrich;
          One chief responsable for the "magazine"
          Romantic where were many Pollens;
          'The ATHENAum'! Speak of Conscience...."

          Bradford casts an eye to the North;

          You know how much I have missed our crew Danny. Equally I have truly
          missed you, although I always knew you were where ever in the
          Michael School my heart wandered. Certain secrets seem to be
          creeping into thy soul. Truly you have me interested on the above
          insights. Can you, may I ask if you care to, in some artistically
          touch point way.. or not; give me some pointers here.

          Such as of that which is understood.

          It is understood that if you take Tolstoy and Socrates and put their
          two heads in front of you, you get the great traveling road show of
          the most amazing rich insight into the astonishing further
          adventures of the most beloved Socrates.

          This peculiar law of the skull, breaks the law in terms of Novalis
          and the self portrait of Raphael. It is almost as if a new person
          arose, since Novalis carried the seeds of Spiritual Science, the
          skull became radically changed. Because when the soul incarnates,
          even the Angels are working with the sphere of Art. You see Sophie
          Von Kuhn led Novalis to his own portrait, for he himself compared
          Sophie von Kuhn to Raphael...and had he seen himself in this the
          Sophia he adored?

          Aristotle and Steiner carry themselves well in the journey when
          looking into the bust of Aristotle. Holderlin and XXXX hold up well
          in their shapings both inwardly and outwardly. Goethe and Phidias
          the great Greek of PHI hold up very well.

          I say hold up very well, but because we are such stingy students of
          Steiner, we gawk and bawk at such biographical prizes put on our
          plates. We turn away from this biographical gifts as if we had too
          much Christmas turkey. I say work for your deeper biographical lore
          and see the wonders of these souls so that we grasp what wonders are
          in the Spirit I of each soul we look upon... what may be, may be..
          Instead we whimper away from these biographical windows as if snails
          were horses.

          You posed a Maria Corelli and Magdalene bridge.. For one, I love
          Magdalene for another I adore Maria Corelli. Again, others with no
          taste and no depth wander around staring at the shape of fronds,
          while Corelli nailed, and the only one of its kind, nailed the
          Christ Event with such depth that the soul quivers. I would
          personally be one stunned and happy Michael soul.. with whoever they
          or she turned out to be.. But...

          There is the Marie Steiner Hypatia contemplation. I had long ago
          taken it seriously and read Hypatia and the whole Platonic Logos,
          Orpheus WORD/Eurythmy mission as something that even made Marie
          Steiner sit in a chair, her limbs still affected from having been
          torn asunder with sharp sea shells. It was from the limbs torn
          asunder that the new limbs of Eurythmy gesture grew.. but who cares
          to think about such things.

          I paused to consider, but my pause differs from those who stand
          there slack jawed, I wandered through this or that door into history
          because it was picking up fragments of the Michael School.

          Considering a Doctor and understanding the Karma of War...I studied
          Gilgamesh, heck I went to Iraq and stood on the same altar, the
          remains of the Ziqqurat that Gilgamesh and Enkidu stood on. For this
          and Alexander the Great, Ita Wegman and the Bust of Alexander work
          miracles in the heart and mind.. What a family we have eh?

          Danny, you know that I went on bended knee to St. Francis and there
          was indeed, by the Doctors good cause, an ancient companion of
          Buddha standing in the soul of St. Francis. Yet more wonders still,
          that the Three Kings should have had their lesson books marked where
          the Zarathustra Soul should name himself Jesus. Go West Young star
          student guys. What a town that must have been. A nothing town. A
          fishermens wharf. There was really nothing special about the
          epileptic kid named Jesus and by taking a cross town bus, you could
          visit Mary I and Mary II.

          You know how I marvelled at how Doctor named both Kepler as an
          Egyptian Initiate and the mysteries of NUT; and Goethe before he was
          PHI was also an Egyptian Initiate, but then did we pause at the
          YOUTH of Nain long enough to gather how 7 different qualities of
          Light that were grasped by Manes? Did we stop, and find ourselves in
          awe when Steiner talked about Iskariot and the isle where Judas was
          found? When Iskariot became the houseman next door to Pilate? How
          Iskariot then murdered his own Father, right next door to Pilate.
          Did we ponder more deeply St. Augustine? What weeds we are.

          Danny have we not marvelled together how the Arthur and Grail
          companions were beamed down by the very Merlin like Loci of the next
          phase of those that had gathered around the Last Supper and
          experienced the baptism of what was new to me, the Holy Ghost from
          Angel inspiration to the Language Beings of an Archangel new
          grouping of Pentecost? What did such a new grouping, baptized with
          the New Word of the Holy Ghost have to do with Arthur and the Grail
          families? We are less than weeds.

          Or Charles Darwin. Did I not run to look up how Tariq stumbled in,
          in 711 and not the U.S. fast food store 711 either, but Tariq
          stumbled and took over Europe by storm, by accident, by destiny? Did
          I not? When only dumb stares and historical blank faces look back at
          us. Is this so petty a subject when you do your homework? I think
          not friends. We are rocks.

          Then if a man describes the Idols of Bacon and we invade Baghdad and
          stay at the Haroun al Raschid Hotel.. what lightless, lumbering
          souls can there be in the Michael School to not gasp or chuckle,
          which ever comes first, (certainly not fart) over the stunning news.

          So Danny begins Agememnoning and Odysseusizing, while I squint and
          bark like a dog when H-for Hamlet and H-for Hector are whispered in
          the bard's ear.. I rush to put the puzzle pieces together and see,
          out of the Michael School family, painted portraits of my cousins.
          While most just make dull comments on the furniture and how sweet
          the place mats are. We are tadples.

          So Danny...richly gather if thou ist truly gathering and if there is
          some squint and angle in the light I could but see and share, point
          it out. The Beatles long ago, when I was a young man, I had written
          a screenplay using the very same Four Fold Heart Ventricle system
          and layout of the cardinal points. I took the Scarob and the Beetle
          of Egypt, Beatle and the strange StoneHenge mystery into my baby
          sentient soul eye back then...

          So by all means dear friend, gather and store for as you see, nobody
          eats these nuts except if dark winter broods. The laws of Grammar
          and the sticking point of nicht wenigar and outshine the laws of
          incarnation and the graduate study of Michael School classmates.

          To Dottie, indeed, such a new Constellation of 12 have formed
          infusing as was said, the 13th as THE ONE. This, THE ONE and a new
          constellation of Bodhisattvas carried around the seed germ of a new
          Earth and a New genesis that Put the Father in the core of the Earth
          in Christ... makes another of Steiner's astonishing statements
          called the Birth of a new Sun... make all the whole of our earthly
          classmates stop dead before fission and fusion, instead most still
          kneel at the Church of the Unrisen Light? We are swamp scum.

          But yet, you see, Dottie brings the New Sophia and it seems her
          mission, such a mission that seems to grow Dottie. Cluttered and
          occupied are all these fine Michael School researchers, Joel with
          the POF...Paulina with the Holy of Holies, Christine with the Truth
          and the Children in the Light of the Truth and our long lost
          companions of deepest grail lore, besides Kim, Joksu and
          Starbirgarden, Jan have fled the AT school of fine fencing for
          fairer pastures of peace and plenty. They sit in chairs on the lawn
          warmly contemplating great things.

          Do we deem it fair to attempt to share our findings, well my hunger
          for scraps from all the tables keeps me whining under the table and
          begging for more from those I know who have Michael School blood.

          But you brave Danny, come with your humble bullseye and all I can
          say is, "did you shoot those bull's eyes"? Should more substance be
          added to the hints, aside from how those pieces fell into shape? But
          it was as our dear Dr. Steiner, a life time of careful
          observation... His sentences, dear friends, his sentences, his
          sentences raise insights that it would take libraries to
          consolidate...which is partially our job I think. To think with 21st
          century joy, shock and awe. Thanks danny!

          Your friend
          Bradford
        • holderlin66
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 29, 2004

            "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

            There is the Marie Steiner Hypatia contemplation. I had long ago
            > taken it seriously and read Hypatia and the whole Platonic Logos,
            > Orpheus WORD/Eurythmy mission as something that even made Marie
            > Steiner sit in a chair, her limbs still affected from having been
            > torn asunder with sharp sea shells. It was from the limbs torn
            > asunder that the new limbs of Eurythmy gesture grew.. but who
            cares
            > to think about such things.

            Bradford comments;

            "The Great Library
            The Great Library of Alexandria is a legend. Not a myth, but a
            legend. The destruction of the library of the ancient world has been
            retold many times and attributed to just as many different factions
            and rulers, not for the purpose of chronicling that ediface of
            education, but as political slander. Much ink has been spilled,
            ancient and modern, over the 400,000 volumes housed in grain depots
            near the harbor, which were supposedly incinerated when Julius
            Caesar torched the fleet of Cleopatra's brother and rival monarch.
            The figure of Hypatia, a fifth-century scholar and mathematician of
            Alexandria, being dragged from her chariot from an angry Pagan-
            hating mob of monks who flayed her alive then burned her upon the
            remnants of the old Library, has found her way into legend as well,
            thanks to a few contemporary sources which survived. "

            http://www.hol.org.uk/classes/mp-lesson3.htm
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
              >Bradford comments;
              >
              >"The Great Library
              >The Great Library of Alexandria is a legend. Not a myth, but a
              >legend.

              These terms, myth and legend, are almost synonymous in this case.

              myth n.
              1 a traditional narrative usu. involving supernatural or imaginary persons
              and often embodying popular ideas on natural or social phenomena etc.
              2 such narratives collectively.
              3 a widely held but false notion 4 a fictitious person, thing, or idea. 5
              an allegory (the Platonic myth)

              legend n.
              1 a a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but
              unauthenticated; a myth
              1 b such stories collectively
              1 c a popular but unfounded belief
              1 d [colloq.] a person about whom unauthenticated tales are told; a famous
              or notorious person (became a legend in his own lifetime).
              2 a an inscription, especially on a coin or medal.
              2 b [Printing] a caption
              2 c wording on a map etc. explaining the symbols used.
              3 a [Hist.] the story of a saint's life.
              3 b [Hist.] a collection of lives of saints or similar stories.

              (Oxford English Reference Dictionary)

              Tarjei
              http://uncletaz.com/
            • holderlin66
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004

                Tarjei Straume <anthrouncle@c...> wrote:

                legend n.
                > 1 a a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical
                but
                > unauthenticated; a myth
                > 1 b such stories collectively
                > 1 c a popular but unfounded belief
                > 1 d [colloq.] a person about whom unauthenticated tales are told;
                a famous
                > or notorious person (became a legend in his own lifetime).
                > 2 a an inscription, especially on a coin or medal.
                > 2 b [Printing] a caption
                > 2 c wording on a map etc. explaining the symbols used.
                > 3 a [Hist.] the story of a saint's life.
                > 3 b [Hist.] a collection of lives of saints or similar stories.

                Bradford;

                Now tracing things that were left out of the Bible or left out of
                history altogether, and seeing how Steiner was such an excellent
                reporter, a real investigative reporter, we hear such stunning facts
                that are sensational from his words. They may be considered legends
                but not myths and they also are the un-included picture of the facts
                that we can term apocryphal.

                I looked up "Kariot" a tiny island and in Jordan area of Palestine
                related to JaLoud and Kariot and the city of Nablus. This particular
                and several particulars of Nablus-Palastine-Kariot begged further
                interest regarding how Steiner presented his "legend" of Judas
                Iskariot. But have no fear this does lead us to Bob Dylan, that is
                if you can ride the high horse.

                http://www.addameer.org/september2000/pressreleases/sunday4march.html

                Three more Palestinian civilians were killed last night, including
                one woman, and 5 injured (3 under the age of 18, including a 10 year
                old). These willful killings and willfully caused injuries are a
                result of the policy of escalating violence and excessive force used
                by Israeli forces against Palestinians, at the instigation of, and
                resulting from threats made by, Israeli army commanders and
                political leaders against the Palestinian people.
                The Palestinian civilians killed were :

                · Baher Shafik Mahmoud Oda, 18 years old, Hawara Village;
                · Ahmed Hasan Hahmed Alen, 18 years old, Kariot Village, in Nablus
                region;
                · Ida Daoud Musa, 43 year old woman of El Berih.

                R.S.

                http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/19090704p01.html

                "There is a legend which, though not in the Gospels, is none the
                less a Christian legend and a Christian truth. It runs as follows:

                There was once a couple who for a long time had no son. It was
                revealed to the mother in a dream (note this well) that she would
                have a son, that this son would kill his father and wed his mother,
                and bring terrible misfortune upon his whole tribe.

                In this legend we have a dream, as with Oedipus there is an oracle —
                that is, a remnant of the old inherited clairvoyance."

                Bradford continues;

                Steiner often throws in some eye popping details connecting dots we
                never were aware of and part of the interest in soul development is
                being able to sense in the soul when such eye popping, soul jarring
                moments grab one. Most people, as per my experience, don't listen
                and have 'blind spots'. They read Steiner or someone else, Chomsky
                and a hundred other examples, and for some reason people have been
                numbed by the type of dialect and discourse that is common to both
                news and the twisted, illogical failed university thinking of P.S.,
                where things are bent beyond recognition to make some twisted sliver
                of sense.

                There has become a well designed Spiritual Numbness so that if one
                does come across potent passages, the reflex of Ahrimanic numbness,
                and missing insights, just give one a blank. However to the outsider
                perspective it would seem that Steiner and certainly Bradford is
                twisting the story out of context. Now that is why Ahriman has come
                in under the cover of thinking blindness and thinking numbness by
                twisting, tale and lie and deception with such boring, dry and dead
                concepts that everyone who gets an education comes out deader than
                they went in. They found no stunning threads. These are reserved for
                those wide participants in the Michael School.

                Now partly this is due to the efforts Steiner made in working
                absolutely new paradigms of research and concepts into culture. On
                another site the Soul was slowly being defined as preset-modularity.
                Here is term one has to see arising in culture and also be able to
                translate it into a living conceptual framework. So here is a term,
                nobody is watching and it slowly creeps up because to say SOUL is so
                unscientific, blah, blah, blah. Steiner offered his terms and his
                structure and it is our job to integrate and observe the various
                connections, lame or accurate, that science is fiddling with. But
                people don't care to do that, even though it is highly interesting.
                For instance:

                http://faculty.virginia.edu/kubovylab/101_97/Lectures/Lecture02.html

                Dreams and modularity

                Five features of dreams
                Intense emotion
                Illogical content and organization
                Clear sensory impressions
                Uncritical acceptance
                Difficulty of remembering the dream

                The principle of modularity
                The mind is not controlled by a single agency
                It is more like a collection of specialized devices: modules
                In dreams some of the modules that work when we are awake are turned
                off; others work harder
                Another example of modularity: autism, a condition that may not
                affect intelligence, but prevents the individual from understanding
                others

                WHERE AM I?
                Mind = soul = spirit
                Why "mind"?
                Is the mind in the heart or in the brain?
                Aristotle (384-322 BCE): heart
                Galen (129-199 CE): brain

                Galen's brain theory
                Experiments on Barbary apes
                Squeeze heart and brain
                Tie off nerve from brain to vocal chords

                Facts about the cortex of the brain

                THE BRAIN
                Total cortical area = 1.3 x 105 mm2
                = a square sheet about 14" on a side
                Cortical thickness = 1.7 mm
                about 1/16" thick
                Number of cortical neurons = 1010
                10,000,000,000 = 10 billion
                Density of cortical neurons = 105/mm3
                1,638,706,400 = about 1.7 billion in a 1" cube

                THE BRAIN
                Number of synapses per neuron = 4x103
                4,000
                Axons: 3 km/mm3
                80,000 miles in a 1" cube
                Number of corpus callosum fibers = 5x108
                500,000,000 = 500 million
                Electrical activity of the brain

                Bradford continues;

                So my point was, that Steiner mentions Kariot in relation to Judas.
                I look up Kariot and find such a place, obscure, but very
                interesting. Now the name Judas Iskariot and what is known as
                APOCRYPHAL aspects of the unincluded texts of the history of the
                Bible, explain and practically knock one off ones chair, if one
                takes Steiner seriously. It is a great, great mistake if one doesn't
                take intelligence and the expanded research of Dr. Steiner
                seriously. It is a grave mistake. But that would mean reading with
                interest. Steiner says, legend, in regards to the Iskariot data, and
                we can define this as well as apocryphal, off the beaten track, but
                accurate text research and more historical than history.

                So in brief, what is missing in good reporting is following the
                story. Judas in more than a 'legend' is the 'rest of the story'
                digging up the dirt, that Judas and the name Kariot really refered
                to something interesting and suddenly we get this strange tale of
                how Judas was acting out a complete ancient Greek Oedipus event,
                which brings him right into the household of Pilate...(where do we
                get that little clue? Do we even have a clue of some of the more
                interesting offshoots of the stories behind some of these disciples?)

                Judas, kills Father, marries Mother, he is THE GREEATES SINNER and
                we assume that GREAT SINNER means because he betrayed Christ. No.
                Because he killed his Father and slept with his mother, then he
                betrayed Christ. So incorporated in the events of Golgotha are what
                would interest Steiner a great deal, how the Greek biographical
                potency of Oedipus played into the Golgotha event. Why, because if
                nothing else, Greek Michael Impulse is Steiner Impulse to the core.
                Here we are introduced to the missing puzzle piece. Judas was a
                GREAT SINNER.

                The pivotal event of Judas was that the Gods needed a Patsy, like
                Lee Harvey Oswald, the Gods needed a pivot who had truly, truly
                become an orphan and a homeless person and had nothing but the
                Christ. This is not to say that Lee Harvey did the shooting but he
                was a patsy.

                Let us look at Lazarus who is John, leaning his head on the breast
                of Christ. John lives only because the Christ heart is sustaining
                him. Let us look at the polarity of how Judas is also magnetically
                attracted to the only shelter and home that will sustain his life.
                The entirely new sun constellation formed of the brotherhood of the
                disciples ringed by the mighty forces of the Elohim Christ Being.
                The Gods place the enormous mystical burden that is depicted in the
                Oedipus Drama, on the shoulders of Judas. Lazarus sustained by
                Christ and Judas, takes refuge from the Storm of his soul with the
                disciples.

                Dylan:

                "In a world of steel-eyed death, and men who are fighting to be warm.
                "Come in," she said,
                "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

                Not a word was spoke between us, there was little risk involved
                Everything up to that point had been left unresolved.
                Try imagining a place where it's always safe and warm.
                "Come in," she said,
                "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

                I was burned out from exhaustion, buried in the hail,
                Poisoned in the bushes an' blown out on the trail,
                Hunted like a crocodile, ravaged in the corn.
                "Come in," she said,
                "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

                Bradford continues;

                The legend goes on beyond the death of Judas and comes down the road
                to the hard pressed and interesting Augustine. Augustine gets the
                model of the Etheric Body of the Christ, a truly wonderful gift and
                St. Augustine is the proof of the gift. (now here is again one of
                those blank spots where we have no appreciation of just what this
                entails)
                Augustine, according to another bomb dropped by Steiner was Judas
                Iskariot. This bomb is a megaload, but you have to be able to slowly
                piece together a puzzle. The only way to astonish oneself is to
                understand how the Dome and painting of the first Goetheanum and the
                research of Steiner is so illuminated by the Fact that Steiner had
                the model of the Astral body of Christ. This certainly is like the
                COUNTENANCE OF THE SUN as a Michael Fact. Again, this draws a blank,
                a blank as to richness of understanding what we are dealing with in
                history.

                Lets move forward to Dylan. Now I do not know who Dylan was. We do
                know that America during the Christ Rising of 1933 a prophet and
                poet called Woody Guthrie and Dylan took over the mantle of infusing
                the sixties generation, from Woody Guthrie. The generation Dylan
                spoke to were most capable of tranforming the Luciferic impulse into
                finding the Risen Christ, which is where this list comes in. Now the
                question, just the question to all this, as far as legend goes...
                Interests me, just to hold in my minds eye, in what direction I
                might detect why Dylan is Dylan? And if Dylan along with Guthrie
                spoke to the warm etheric forces, the social issues of good and evil
                that Augustine wrestled with?

                Maybe, as bold as to ask, in theory, the living words of Dylan and
                the conflicts of St. Augustine, his interior struggles in social
                etheric sense, in common spiritual sense, in the battle for
                understanding right and wrong in the etheric body of the sixties and
                bringing this as a transformed Augustine philosophy into the stream
                of the etheric bodies of the sixties, effectively changed social,
                etheric awareness. See, are we onto something here? A gift Dylan
                conveyed of seeing deeply past the illusion of what appears right
                and wrong.

                Well, the series of connections swept like lightening through my
                soul. Observing a stunning trail that makes what Steiner brought
                about Judas Iskariot, not a myth, but a legend and a historical
                factoid that stuns the soul with its intense deep reverberating
                insights that carry us all, deeper into the Christ event, and does
                something very different to how we understand aspects of Bob Dylan.

                But clearly, if we are Michael Students, as Steiner knew we would
                be, we would say to ourselves, how do we get from Judas to Augustine
                and where might it go fromt there? But how rich is the story, how
                stunning the elements already placed as road signs. Do we wish to
                read the road signs or remain numbed because we hate to admit it but
                WONDER, literally jars the Intellectual Soul off its horse.

                Now that, dear friends, Jarring the Intellectual Soul off its high
                horse, is exactly what Steiner did, time and time again. That is
                exactly what was the experience of St. Paul and Damascus and the
                area of Naplus is called, (little Damascus) is about. St. Paul was
                knocked off his high horse.

                That is exactly, the etheric code, the etheric phrase that was
                drummed into me by my very narrow christian upbringing. When ever I
                got interested or excited by something, my parents would literally
                say to me, as an insult, as they brought some minor infraction into
                glaring light, "that ought to knock you off your high horse!". This
                is an etheric gesture and an occult picture which is really and
                truly related to how the Intellectual Soul is so confident, arrogant
                and superior that it can be knocked off its high horse. This is what
                Steiner did with nearly every one of his lectures and profound
                insights. He knocked us right off our high conceited and arrogant
                horses or; on the other hand, we feel the raging urge to dismiss him
                so that he does not pollute and cripple the ahrimanic parasite I'm
                growing in my soul.
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
                  Dear Bradford,

                  I have always thought Judas got a bum rap after
                  contempating how things went down with Satan entering
                  after the bread sharing with Jesus, and of course the
                  feet washing as well which included Jesus, meaning
                  that he has a part of Judas, and Judas He.

                  And in knowing that Dr. Steiner, calls St. Augustine
                  Judas, which I have not come across in my travels in
                  his books, it would seem natural that Christ would
                  give an imprint of Himself to the very one who ushered
                  in Christianity: Judas.

                  Can you please direct me to a book that speaks on
                  these things regarding the Mother Father Son issue
                  revolving around Judas. I have never heard of this
                  before. But it does so fit in with the whole Isis
                  mystery.

                  If Christ can 'forgive' and even give of Himself to
                  one who supposedly betrayed a human much loved by all
                  imagine what we are called to in our daily lives.

                  http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
                • Mike Helsher
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
                    > If Christ can 'forgive' and even give of Himself to
                    > one who supposedly betrayed a human much loved by all
                    > imagine what we are called to in our daily lives.
                    >
                    > Dottie

                    Hey Dottie, your probably getting sick of me sending you Rembrandt pictures
                    to look at, but check this one out any way:
                    http://makeashorterlink.com/?O23221497

                    Seems that Rembrandt had some kind of forgiveness in mind with this
                    portrayal of Judas.

                    All the best,

                    Mike
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
                      Mike wrote:
                      > Hey Dottie, your probably getting sick of me sending
                      > you Rembrandt pictures
                      > to look at, but check this one out any way:
                      > http://makeashorterlink.com/?O23221497

                      Hey Mike,

                      I actually am getting to be fascinated by Rembrandt in
                      a way. I love that you keep putting him in there for
                      me to check out. He actually drew the one picture of
                      Da Vinci's Last Supper that really bespeaks a cosmic
                      understanding of great wealth. I am going to check out
                      some more of Rembrandt as soon as I get a chance. What
                      is the greatest of all Rembrandts work in your mind
                      pertaining to the Christ?

                      In looking at the picture offered up I am struck by
                      the one surrounded by blinding light or actually is
                      blinding light. What is that all about? Also I am
                      confused to exactly who is being portrayed as Judas:
                      is it the one in all black bent down to the left or
                      the man to the right with his hands in the air. I
                      checked out two different pictures on the site.

                      In reading the gospels I clearly felt that Judas was
                      set up in a way. Then I came to understand that Satan
                      entered in 'after' Jesus okayed for it to be. It was
                      on Jesus' word that the final leg of the journey began
                      and it was with a little push from Jesus as well.
                      Reminds me a moment of Job in that he was forsaken but
                      this time it is to further the cause of Christ. Again
                      I think we also might keep in mind the idea that Judas
                      indeed was the greatest warrior of the Jewish
                      Maccabbee family that ends the OT.

                      Did you get a chance to check out the page I posted
                      regarding the Beloved Disciple. The page with the
                      Catholic scholar speaks to an interconnecting idea
                      that dates back to the OT. I still haven't
                      contemplated that yet but it is pretty interesting.

                      All my love,

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
                        Hi Dottie, You wrote:
                        >What
                        > is the greatest of all Rembrandts work in your mind
                        > pertaining to the Christ?

                        There are so many Dottie that it's hard to really chose. I am struck by one
                        that I can't find online where the Christ-child is the only sorce of light
                        in the painting.

                        I also think that a study of his self-portriats over the course of his life,
                        is a great example of him coming to know the Christ within himself.

                        > In looking at the picture offered up I am struck by
                        > the one surrounded by blinding light or actually is
                        > blinding light. What is that all about? Also I am
                        > confused to exactly who is being portrayed as Judas:
                        > is it the one in all black bent down to the left or
                        > the man to the right with his hands in the air. I
                        > checked out two different pictures on the site.

                        http://makeashorterlink.com/?O23221497

                        Judas is the one kneeling with his hands clasped and if you can make it out,
                        there is a look of anguish on his face. He has returned the silver coins to
                        the treacherous Pharisees, some of which are shunning him, and others are
                        looking at him in awe, as he begs for forgiveness. Here is a little excerpt
                        from an essay that I wrote about him a couple of years ago that I called
                        "Rembrandt and the evolution of Human freedom":

                        "One of Rembrandt's early paintings is a profound example of the beginnings
                        of the expression of his own inner freedom: "Judas returning the Thirty
                        Pieces of silver" was painted when he was just 23 years old. Here is a
                        picture that is not a typical portrayal of a Biblical theme. In the bottom
                        center we see soft glancing light cast partially onto the silver pieces that
                        have been strewn onto the floor by the obviously tormented Judas, who is
                        kneeling and clutching his hands in anguish. The closest of the group of
                        treacherous Pharisees who commissioned him is gesturing with his hand and
                        turning his head in disgust, as he greedily discusses amongst his
                        conspirators their recent triumph.

                        Rembrandt's willingness to portray Judas in this manner shows us a not too
                        common ability to see a traitor as a human being -- a human being who is in
                        pain and obviously wishing to redeem himself. This is a prime example of an
                        aspect of inner freedom. A freedom from the one-sidedness of condemnation,
                        and also the freedom that is offered in the ability to forgive. That
                        Rembrandt could portray this kind of empathy at such a young age is indeed
                        astounding."

                        > In reading the gospels I clearly felt that Judas was
                        > set up in a way. Then I came to understand that Satan
                        > entered in 'after' Jesus okayed for it to be. It was
                        > on Jesus' word that the final leg of the journey began
                        > and it was with a little push from Jesus as well.
                        > Reminds me a moment of Job in that he was forsaken but
                        > this time it is to further the cause of Christ. Again
                        > I think we also might keep in mind the idea that Judas
                        > indeed was the greatest warrior of the Jewish
                        > Maccabbee family that ends the OT.

                        Wow, I didn't know that. It ads quite the significance when you think of it
                        like that.

                        > Did you get a chance to check out the page I posted
                        > regarding the Beloved Disciple. The page with the
                        > Catholic scholar speaks to an interconnecting idea
                        > that dates back to the OT. I still haven't
                        > contemplated that yet but it is pretty interesting.

                        I'm having so much trouble keeping up lately; could you paste it again for
                        me.

                        Thanks Dottie

                        Truth and Love

                        Mike