why anthros don't work (was: What Are They Teaching If It's Not Anthroposophy?)

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
      Diana to Dottie:

      > > Getting a job is a decent plan for most people. I understand that if
      > > you consider yourself spiritually called or spiritually superior to
      > > ordinary people, you might look down on this.

      Keith to Diana:

      >Yes, funny how the economy is not organised to accomadate this
      >desire to get a job, though. Yes, wouldn't do to have full
      >employment, to have everyone able gainfully and meaningfully
      >employed. No, but wait...this just wouldn't do, now would
      >it?...Think how it would affect costs...affect PROFIT MARGINS!
      >
      >Yes, too bad about that.

      Diana to Dottie:

      > > He was a worker bee, Dottie. A person who believed in doing his job and
      > > the value in doing that. I suppose to you people, he was a clueless
      > > spiritual lunkhead. I bet he never heard of Rudolf Steiner, never knew
      > > about the cosmic hierarchies, and lived a completely worthless life.
      > > Bradford would probably call him a limp-noodled retard.

      Keith to Diana:

      >Yes, work to you drop. I bet he wasn't really appreciated for his
      >efforts. Oh yes, "nice chap, committed chap...".
      >
      >Meanwhile, how can we sqeeze more for less out of our
      >employees...Where's my $10 million bonus, by the way - I'm an
      >executive you know...I deserve it...Work is not it's own reward -
      >have to live you know.

      The whinings and barks and growls and accusations and implied
      outrages from this trippy rodent would make marvellous lines for a
      character in a Becket-inspired play; I'm telling you. We could make a
      long series of Broadway hits based on these Diana-posts and keep all
      the profits to ourselves if we only possessed a teeny weeny chunk of
      the audacity and disregard for intellectual property and laws and
      decency that she and her fellow babysnakes and rodents at the
      Unthinkable Facility have. My oh my.

      So Dottie doesn't work for a living and she never has, and neither do
      any other anthroposophists on this list. We don't work because we're
      superior to ordinary people, who do work - like those amateur
      plumbers at the Unthinkable Facility who must put up with unbearable
      hygenic conditions for minimum wages until they drop dead into the
      Big Hole without having heard a word about Rudolf Steiner except
      unrecognizable distortions.

      We're all heirs to anthro-fortunes, playboys and playgirls -
      Rockefellers and Kennedys and Arab royals with our anthro-asses full
      of anthro-oil and anthro-diamonds and anthro-billions of
      anthro-dollars - most of it handed down to us from Rudolf Steiner who
      was filthy rich because of his Voodoo in the Goethanum Basement, and
      Donald Trump and Bill Gates and Ted Turner are all anthros, so they
      didn't earn their fortunes by working either - or they're not like
      ordinary people.

      Aren't we having fun on the AT, and how much fun would we have
      without raving, rambling, insane, and irrational clowns like Diana,
      who is so blind with hatred and venom that she can't even shoot straight? Wow.

      So if an anthro works 3 jobs and two of these jobs are voluntary work
      that don't pay at all, and the third job pays minimum wages so the
      anthro can barely keep a roof over his head, it's because the anthro
      is stupid and uneducated and brainwashed and immoral and believes in
      demon possession. But if the anthro has been smart and industrious
      and productive and is has earned a lot of money, invested it in good
      stocks, built his own companies, and made fortunes the good,
      hard-working, resourceful capitalist way, then he's looking down on
      ordinary people, calling them retards, and despising work.

      Diana pretends to believe that a retard is someone who works for a
      living, but she knows perfectly well that retardation is a spiritual
      condition that threatens to shrink you into an immobile fossil, and
      that she's facing the danger of such a fate if she doesn't make a
      decision to change her life from within with a little help from the
      Risen One - who will rise tomorrow morning btw. The Savior is
      knocking on the door of Diana's heart - will she open? I believe in
      Easter Morning Miracles, which provides hope even for human retards
      and babysnakes and rodents.

      This particular retard probably wants to make a never-ending,
      self-serving thread out of this, in order to sidetrack the truth of
      all this self-produced hilarity and irrationality, but it will be
      ignored, because the verdict is coming down on her when the poll
      closes, and there's nothing she can do about it.

      Tarjei Straume
      http://www.uncletaz.com/anthrocritics.html

      "The worst readers are those who proceed like plundering soldiers:
      they pick up a few things they use, soil and confuse the rest,
      and blaspheme the whole." - Friedrich Nietzsche, Mixed Opinions and Maxims
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
        What the hell! is this woman talking about? Can she be
        for real here? I mean it is all this hate and
        ignorance to those that think different then her. It's
        really an ugly thing when you have to make others who
        think different out to be the kind that would kill and
        torture people. I mean this type of thinking is the
        kind that works right along side of the fringe groups
        that are trying to get others to walk lock step into
        their own kind of slavementality thinking. No spirit.
        Check. No God. Check. No thinking for yourself. Check.
        All kids ready to enter workforce for beans. Check.
        All kids to enter the world without any kind of
        original thinking; follow the leader. Check.

        Ick.

        Dottie

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
          Dottie wrote:

          > What the hell! is this woman talking about? Can she be
          > for real here? I mean it is all this hate and
          > ignorance to those that think different then her. It's
          > really an ugly thing when you have to make others who
          > think different out to be the kind that would kill and
          > torture people.

          You've got it. People who are prone to torture and kill people,
          don't work and despise those who do & call them retards - maybe
          we'll have to do a poll about work and income too, but let's stick
          to the semon possession poll for now - and if you take a close look
          at the posts Diana has written previously on this list alone, you'll
          find there are no limits to the depravities and perversions and
          evils and sick behavior she's accusing us of, and then she
          backpaddles each time as if she didn't write what she wrote, trying
          to convince us that she didn't intend for anyone to draw the obvious
          conclusions from her nasty innuendos.

          On top of that, she tries to be conversational and friendly and cute
          and ask about your dogs and cats and kids and hobbies and interests,
          only to run over to the Unthinkable Facility and their clandestine
          survivor lodge, where she can attract a little attention with
          speculative, nasty gossip she has gleaned from such friendly
          convesations when some anthros have let their guards down.

          I find it surprising that anyone goes for the bait when people like
          that pretend to be friendly and make cosy tea party conversation.

          > I mean this type of thinking is the
          > kind that works right along side of the fringe groups
          > that are trying to get others to walk lock step into
          > their own kind of slavementality thinking.

          That's very old news. Most people who have followed this cybersoap
          to a certain extent are aware that the Unthinkable Facility is a
          Cult with Capital C - a kooky fringe group indeed.

          > No spirit.
          > Check. No God. Check. No thinking for yourself. Check.
          > All kids ready to enter workforce for beans. Check.

          Yep, that's a new one: They're defending sub-wages, moving
          industries into poorer countries without unions so they can have
          cheaper labor, and if you don't agree with that, they say you're a
          superior being who calls the victims of these politics a bunch of
          retards, although they admit that they're the ones who would call
          low-paid workers retards if they'd heard of Rudolf Steiner and
          approved of what they heard.

          Again, this farce reminds me of the musical Marat-Sade, which takes
          place in a French insane asylum after the revolution.

          Tarjei
        • pete_karaiskos
          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
            <dottie_z@...> wrote:

            > What the hell! is this woman talking about?

            I'm proud of you Dottie. It takes a very strong person to admit they
            don't have a clue. Bravo!!!

            Pete
          • winters_diana
            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
              Tarjei:

              >You've got it. People who are prone to torture and kill people,
              >don't work and despise those who do & call them retards - maybe
              >we'll have to do a poll about work and income too, but let's stick
              >to the semon possession

              Freudian slip? Some interesting interpretive possibilities there.

              >poll for now - and if you take a close look at the posts Diana has
              >written previously on this list alone, you'll find there are no
              >limits to the depravities and perversions and evils and sick
              >behavior she's accusing us of, and then she backpaddles each time as
              >if she didn't write what she wrote,

              I stand by everything I've written on this list. I've not read
              everything since this morning, and have no idea what Tarjei's recent
              posts with my name sprinkled in them are about. I don't recall
              inquiring about your pets or hobbies. (You mentioned something about
              tying a dog in the yard with a heavy chain if you were having trouble
              housebreaking it, and I said I hoped you don't have a dog. I was
              hoping it was a joke.) You'll have to call it a character weakness if
              I have occasionally slipped into "pleasant conversation" mode even in
              this hostile environment. (Like my views on anthroposophy, the
              pleasant conversation isn't really something you should take so
              personally either. I can't help it - I see you all as people, even if
              you see me as a puppet of Opposing Powers.)

              I haven't backpaddled - without wishing to deal with Tarjei's
              nonsensical statements about me one by one, I stand by everything
              I've written on this list, whether recently or in the past.

              I'm not interested in the poll for reasons that are presumably
              obvious - it can't show what "all anthroposophists" believe, even on
              this list, it's poorly worded and (well, basically nonsensical) and a
              waste of time. Yes, I stand by my statements that belief in demon
              possession has historically led to atrocities, and will be happy to
              repeat them if asked (there's no need to goad me). Inhumane acts,
              whatever language you like, on occasion including torture and
              killing - can it get much worse? - have been committed by people who
              believed they were helping or punishing the demon possessed, or
              exorcising a bad spirit entity from someone.

              A larger point I've tried to make, if there weren't so much
              screeching and "Whew girl" stuff going on, is that even in the
              absence of such things as "atrocities," labeling a child "demon
              possessed" is sick and depraved (whatever adjectives Tarjei might
              like; I can't think of many that would be too strong).

              It is an appalling thing to do to a child, and a child is unlikely
              ever to recover, lifelong, from the damage done when a trusted adult
              labels him/her in this way. We learned a long time ago, right, that
              it's devastating to a child to be told by a parent or teacher that
              they're stupid, or bad, or ugly, or worthless? So how is "demon
              possessed" going to make a child feel?

              So let's be clear. Labeling a child "demon possessed" is child abuse
              PER SE. It's mental torture per se. It's inhumane per se. (See, you
              don't need to get me to go on about torture and murder - I think if
              you did this to a child, it would indeed make you an abuser, EVEN IN
              THE ABSENCE of the nasty stuff that apparently titillates you and
              makes you beg me to say it again.) Yes - those of you who believe it,
              if you did have a child in your care whom you labeled demon
              possessed, I would be relieved to see the child taken away from you.
              I would consider you a danger to that child, in many, many ways, even
              if the likelihood of your physically torturing or killing the child
              was small.

              This topic has little to do with atrocities in a physical sense, or
              murder, both of which are rare, though historically a definite and
              provable danger from this type of thinking. No backpaddling - I will
              repeat that this is a danger of this thinking as often as you would
              like me to. (Hopefully it will soon get old, and you can just refer
              to my posts in the future perhaps.)

              It's something anthroposophy should distance itself from. It wouldn't
              be difficult to update - to state that even if Steiner believed in
              this literally, it is today taken to be metaphorical at most, and not
              useful in dealing with child behavior, and that it's not in any case
              worth the harm to the child that can result from the use of this
              label.

              AWSNA, for instance, could easily state as policy that demon
              possession is not to be diagnosed by Waldorf teachers today, that it
              is not part of official Waldorf pedagogy to consider demon possession
              in children with behavioral or academic problems. If individual
              teachers believe it, the school does not support their diagnosing
              children according to these beliefs.

              Diana
            • Mike T
              Message 6 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                Hi Pete Always Right,
                Sure takes a strong person, but first there has to be enlightenment. You
                have neither.
                Have a nice day
                Mike T

                >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
                >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: why anthros don't work (was: What Are
                >They Teaching If It's Not Anthroposop
                >Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:44:04 -0000
                >
                >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold
                ><dottie_z@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > What the hell! is this woman talking about?
                >
                >I'm proud of you Dottie. It takes a very strong person to admit they
                >don't have a clue. Bravo!!!
                >
                >Pete

                Read, write and reply to Hotmail on your mobile. Find out more.
                http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mcmobileHotmail/home.aspx
              • pete_karaiskos
                Message 7 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <reefer@...>
                  wrote:
                  > but let's stick
                  > to the semon possession poll for now

                  Must have been a Freudian slip... LOL!!!

                  Pete
                • winters_diana
                  Message 8 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                    >but let's stick to the semon possession poll for now

                    >Must have been a Freudian slip... LOL!!!

                    Great minds think alike Pete :) It was irresistible.
                    Diana
                    (waiting for Mike now to address me Great Mind Diana, since you're Pete
                    Always Right, sitting by throne of God)
                  • pete_karaiskos
                    Message 9 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
                      <diana.winters@...> wrote:

                      > Tarjei:
                      >
                      > >You've got it. People who are prone to torture and kill people,
                      > >don't work and despise those who do & call them retards - maybe
                      > >we'll have to do a poll about work and income too, but let's stick
                      > >to the semon possession
                      >
                      > Freudian slip? Some interesting interpretive possibilities there.

                      LOL!!! Get out of my head...

                      (pssst... I'm sure this comment will launch a bunch of WC jokes - I
                      can't wait).

                      Pete
                    • pete_karaiskos
                      Message 10 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
                        <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Pete Always Right,
                        > Sure takes a strong person, but first there has to be enlightenment.
                        You
                        > have neither.

                        How the hell would you possibly know. You have to look up to see the
                        bottoms of my feet.

                        Pete

                        Message 11 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                          Hi Pete Always Right,
                          Your'e a laugh a minute Pete.
                          You must be cracking them up at your PLAN's meetings.
                          Have a nice day,
                          Mike T

                          >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
                          >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: why anthros don't work (was: What Are
                          >They Teaching If It's Not Anthroposop
                          >Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 03:21:04 -0000
                          >
                          >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
                          ><diana.winters@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Tarjei:
                          > >
                          > > >You've got it. People who are prone to torture and kill people,
                          > > >don't work and despise those who do & call them retards - maybe
                          > > >we'll have to do a poll about work and income too, but let's stick
                          > > >to the semon possession
                          > >
                          > > Freudian slip? Some interesting interpretive possibilities there.
                          >
                          >LOL!!! Get out of my head...
                          >
                          >(pssst... I'm sure this comment will launch a bunch of WC jokes - I
                          >can't wait).
                          >
                          >Pete

                          realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
                          http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au
                        • Mike T
                          Message 12 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                            Pete Always Right,
                            You mustbe right - you always are (in your mind). But Di would have me
                            believing that you're always just joking. I would prefer to say, you are the
                            joke. hehehehehe

                            Message 13 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                              <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Pete Always Right,
                              > Your'e a laugh a minute Pete.
                              > You must be cracking them up at your PLAN's meetings.

                              So do you have any other jokes?

                              Pete

                              Message 14 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                                <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                                > Pete Always Right,
                                > You mustbe right - you always are (in your mind). But Di would have me
                                > believing that you're always just joking. I would prefer to say, you
                                are the
                                > joke.

                                It's just that you can't understand sarcasm. You think everything I
                                write is meant to be taken literally. I've started indicating where
                                I'm being sarcastic (and so had Diana) solely for your benefit Mike.
                                Personally, I wish you weren't so easy to confuse, but I don't mind
                                going to the extra trouble if it makes it easier for you.

                                Pete

                                > >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
                                > >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                                > >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: why anthros don't work (was:
                                What Are
                                > >They Teac
                                > >Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 03:33:22 -0000
                                > >
                                > >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
                                > ><leosun_75@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > Hi Pete Always Right,
                                > > > Sure takes a strong person, but first there has to be enlightenment.
                                > >You
                                > > > have neither.
                                > >
                                > >How the hell would you possibly know. You have to look up to see the
                                > >bottoms of my feet.
                                > >
                                > >Pete

                                > >What Are

                                > > > Read, write and reply to Hotmail on your mobile. Find out more.
                                > > > http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mcmobileHotmail/home.aspx

                                > realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
                                > http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au

                              • isenhart7
                                Message 15 of 27 , Apr 16, 2006
                                  Dear Pete,

                                  I mentioned in a post to Gaelman that I don't have much interest in
                                  playing the game of being right. Mainly because I think it's quite
                                  possible to always be right. In an argument, as you obviously know,
                                  there isn't any need to prove that you're right but only to disprove
                                  the other party. This series of exchanges below is really an eloquent
                                  example of what I'm talking about.-Val

                                  > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
                                  > <leosun_75@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Pete Always Right,
                                  > > You mustbe right - you always are (in your mind). But Di would
                                  have me
                                  > > believing that you're always just joking. I would prefer to say,
                                  you
                                  > are the
                                  > > joke.
                                  >
                                  > It's just that you can't understand sarcasm. You think everything I
                                  > write is meant to be taken literally. I've started indicating where
                                  > I'm being sarcastic (and so had Diana) solely for your benefit
                                  Mike.
                                  > Personally, I wish you weren't so easy to confuse, but I don't mind
                                  > going to the extra trouble if it makes it easier for you.
                                  >
                                  > Pete

                                  > > >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"

                                  > > >You
                                  > > >
                                  > > >How the hell would you possibly know. You have to look up to
                                  see the
                                  > > >bottoms of my feet.
                                  > > >
                                  > > >Pete
                                  > > >
                                  > > >What Are

                                  > admit they

                                • winters_diana
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                    >Pete Always Right,
                                    >You mustbe right - you always are (in your mind). But Di would have
                                    >me believing that you're always just joking.

                                    No, I didn't say Pete is always joking. I said you can't tell the
                                    difference between when he's joking and when he's not. This explains
                                    the subtlety and complexity of your replies to him. <sarcasm again>

                                    >I would prefer to say, you are the joke.

                                    Oh, that's so clever.
                                    <More sarcasm>
                                    Diana
                                  • pete_karaiskos
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7"
                                      <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                                      > Dear Pete,
                                      >
                                      > I mentioned in a post to Gaelman that I don't have much interest in
                                      > playing the game of being right. Mainly because I think it's quite
                                      > possible to always be right. In an argument, as you obviously know,
                                      > there isn't any need to prove that you're right but only to disprove
                                      > the other party. This series of exchanges below is really an eloquent
                                      > example of what I'm talking about.-Val

                                      I'm not playing a game of always being right, I'm trying very hard not
                                      to let people here invalidate my true experiences by putting words in
                                      my mouth, distorting those experiences or what I have said about them,
                                      taking an aloof attitude (it happens in all schools) and ridiculing me
                                      as if I haven't got a clue because I'm not an Anthroposophist. This
                                      is the tactic people here have taken with me. That's fine, but when
                                      they do this, it's silly and I continue to point it out - disprove the
                                      other party as you put it. I am right, always right, about what I
                                      have experienced. Nobody can invalidate those experiences - nobody.

                                      Pete
                                    • Mike T
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                        Hi Pete Always Right,
                                        Funny, I thought everything you wrote was sarcastic
                                        Have a nice Day oh wise one
                                        Mike T

                                        >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
                                        >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                                        >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: why anthros don't work (was: What Are
                                        >They Teac
                                        >Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 04:30:45 -0000
                                        >
                                        >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
                                        ><leosun_75@...> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > Pete Always Right,
                                        > > You mustbe right - you always are (in your mind). But Di would have me
                                        > > believing that you're always just joking. I would prefer to say, you
                                        >are the
                                        > > joke.
                                        >
                                        >It's just that you can't understand sarcasm. You think everything I
                                        >write is meant to be taken literally. I've started indicating where
                                        >I'm being sarcastic (and so had Diana) solely for your benefit Mike.
                                        >Personally, I wish you weren't so easy to confuse, but I don't mind
                                        >going to the extra trouble if it makes it easier for you.
                                        >
                                        >Pete

                                        Bounce Back from sickness and injury today.
                                        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fclk%2Eatdmt%2Ecom%2FMOS%2Fgo%2Fnnmsngem0010000007mos%2Fdirect%2F01%2F&_t=753470755&_r=HM_Tagline_Apr06&_m=EXT
                                      • Mike T
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                          HEHEHEHE - I aim to please
                                          Have a nice day
                                          Mike T

                                          SNIP

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                            Pete always right,
                                            Who cares!
                                            Have a nice day
                                            Mkik T

                                            >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
                                            >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                                            >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: why anthros don't work (was: What Are
                                            >They Teac
                                            >Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:03:46 -0000

                                            SNIP

                                            , I'm trying very hard not
                                            >to let people here invalidate my true experiences by putting words in
                                            >my mouth, distorting those experiences or what I have said about them,
                                            >taking an aloof attitude (it happens in all schools) and ridiculing me
                                            >as if I haven't got a clue because I'm not an Anthroposophist. This
                                            >is the tactic people here have taken with me. That's fine, but when
                                            >they do this, it's silly and I continue to point it out - disprove the
                                            >other party as you put it. I am right, always right, about what I
                                            >have experienced. Nobody can invalidate those experiences - nobody.
                                            >
                                            >Pete

                                            Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
                                            http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D21550&_t=21550&_r=endtext&_m=EXT
                                          • pete_karaiskos
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                              <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                                              > Hi Pete Always Right,
                                              > Funny, I thought

                                              Yeah - you thinking is funny.

                                              > everything you wrote was sarcastic

                                              The reason I'm going to the effort of pointing out the sarcasm in my
                                              posts is that you don't seem to know what it is.

                                              Pete

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                                <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                                                > HEHEHEHE - I aim to please

                                                Try to keep it off the walls...

                                                Pete

                                                Message 23 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                                  <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                                                  > Pete always right,
                                                  > Who cares!
                                                  > Have a nice day
                                                  > Mkik T

                                                  ^^^^^ hehehehehe... He did it again...

                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                                    Pete:
                                                    I am right, always
                                                    > right, about what I
                                                    > >have experienced. Nobody can invalidate those
                                                    > experiences - nobody.

                                                    Pete, nobodies trying to get you to invalidate them.
                                                    I think it might be nice though if you tried to look
                                                    at them from an objective level versus caught in the
                                                    divorce trap of one parent against another. I mean
                                                    that might help you to move on from the space you are
                                                    in at this present time caught in the plans pit.
                                                    Unless of course dramaking is the space you like to
                                                    operate from.

                                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                                  • pete_karaiskos
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                                      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                                                      > Pete:
                                                      > I am right, always
                                                      > > right, about what I
                                                      > > >have experienced. Nobody can invalidate those
                                                      > > experiences - nobody.
                                                      >
                                                      > Pete, nobodies trying to get you to invalidate them.

                                                      I think people here are trying to invalidate them for me - actually
                                                      for Waldorf.

                                                      > I think it might be nice though if you tried to look
                                                      > at them from an objective level versus caught in the
                                                      > divorce trap of one parent against another.

                                                      You don't think I'm looking at all this objectively. Amazing.
                                                      Anybody else in my place would have sued the school a dozen times for
                                                      the crap they've pulled.

                                                      > I mean
                                                      > that might help you to move on from the space you are
                                                      > in at this present time caught in the plans pit.

                                                      There's nothing wrong with the space I'm in right now - except that
                                                      people here don't like it... they don't like people shedding light on
                                                      the dark side of Waldorf.

                                                      > Unless of course dramaking is the space you like to
                                                      > operate from.

                                                      I didn't make the drama, Dottie. The school made the drama and cast
                                                      me and my kids in the main roles. And never so much as an apology. I
                                                      didn't come to this planet to be the sacrificial lamb. I'm the lion
                                                      who eats the sacrificial lamb.

                                                      Pete
                                                    • Mike T
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Apr 17, 2006
                                                        Hi Pete Always Right All Knowing,
                                                        Tut tut, projecting again.
                                                        Have a nice Day,
                                                        Mike T

                                                        >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
                                                        >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                                                        >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: why anthros don't work (was: What Are
                                                        >They Teac
                                                        >Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:02:47 -0000
                                                        >
                                                        >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
                                                        ><leosun_75@...> wrote:
                                                        > >
                                                        > > Hi Pete Always Right,
                                                        > > Funny, I thought
                                                        >
                                                        >Yeah - you thinking is funny.
                                                        >
                                                        > > everything you wrote was sarcastic
                                                        >
                                                        >The reason I'm going to the effort of pointing out the sarcasm in my
                                                        >posts is that you don't seem to know what it is.

                                                        Win 1000s of music downloads and Party MeeGos instantly. Play now!
                                                        http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=689&referral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://partyfever.ninemsn.com.au/compintro.aspx?compid=209
                                                      • pete_karaiskos
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Apr 18, 2006
                                                          <leosun_75@...> wrote:

                                                          > Hi Pete Always Right All Knowing,
                                                          > Tut tut, projecting again.
                                                          > Have a nice Day,
                                                          > Mike T

                                                          I know I'm getting to you Mike. You've spelled your name correctly in
                                                          four consecutive posts. See, even you can learn from me.

                                                          Pete