Anthroposophy, Nazism, and Scientology

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2003
      OK folks, I'm going to throw something at you in this post.

      Opponents and critics of Anthroposophy have accused the movement of being
      linked to Nazism in terms of racism and fascism, and of being similar to
      Scientology in terms of destructive, oppressive cultism. As it turns out,
      it's a lot easier to publish such allegations and spread them around than
      it is to refute them, which requires a lot more time and effort. But there
      is another reason why these particular allegations easily get a life of
      their own: They are based upon quarter-truths. The critics who use such
      propaganda tactics are usually not themselves aware of where the
      quarter-truth may be located; they just grab at it instinctively as it were.

      I'll try to explain what I'm getting at by first telling you about a
      historical view held by a friend of mine in Texas sixteen years ago, when I
      was a member of the AS for a short time and participated in an
      anthroposophical study group in Houston, focusing on the PoF. We were
      talking about the outbreak of WW I in 1914 and how this prevented RS from
      continuing his spiritual research into certain mysteries of the Gospels. My
      friend held the view that Steiner's mission on German-speaking soil was so
      important for the evolution of humanity that not only WW I, but also WW II,
      were direct results of his activities.

      This may be too much to swallow even for anthroposophists. Personally, I'm
      still chewing on it, although I must admit I'm leaning in my friend's
      direction here. He also thought that one of the reasons why the Jews were
      targeted for such unspeakable murderous cruelty under Hitler, was that the
      archangel Michael was the folk spirit for the Hebrew people in the Old
      Testament times, and in 1879 he had returned as the archai Michael, the
      very countenance of Christ leading humanity into the New Age as Time
      Spirit, Zeitgeist. So to get at Michael, Ahriman went for his children of
      old, the Jews. And the person who made Christ-Michael such a threat to
      Ahriman's ambitions to hijack the evolution of humanity through
      ultra-rationalism was none other than Rudolf Steiner.

      Of course there are objections to this scenario, that both world wars were
      the results of, attacks against, Steiner's mission in German-speaking
      countries. Well, the man was important, but not THAT important. Impossible.
      Well, I have no further comment. As I said, I'm just throwing this out at you.

      I am not going into Scientology in this post. I have treated this subject
      extensively on private lists and have texts available if need be. As I
      understand it, the Scientologists approach initiation, which they call
      "clear," in such a way that they kill the Doppelgänger or sonehow knock the
      double out, forcing down this hindrance to crossing the threshold
      illegitimately. It goes without saying that such an approach will not only
      result in a long list of suicides and psychoses among their "raw meat," but
      also insanity.

      And here we come to another riddle, not unlike the one I invented for fun
      earler about the good cop, the bad cop, and the suspect. If the above is
      true, the following would also make sense - something I picked up from
      someone on the internet: When Anthroposophy was given to humanity through
      Rudolf Steiner's works and lectures, it resulted in two reverse
      counter-images so to speak (one doctor Jekyll and two mister Hydes if you
      prefer): The first of these was Nazism; the second was Scientology. One of
      the things the latter two have in common is a strong Jesuit element with
      regard to their inner structure and discipline. One of the key differences
      is that Nazism was fascist and Scientology is Communist. In addition to
      Aleister Crowley, Beria (chief of the secret police under Stalin) also had
      great influence upon Ron Hubbard's ideas and system.

      But I'm not going further with this now, because I am going to present to
      you this great riddle: If we're dealing with Ahriman, Lucifer, and Christ
      here (as usual), we should be able to assign an ideology or system to each
      of them here: Anthroposophy, Scientology, and Nazism. But which is which?
      Anthroposophy is Christ, but what about the other two, Nazism and
      Scientlogy? Which of these is Lucifer and which is Ahriman? Any ideas on
      this folks?

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/
    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
        Hello Taz et al,

        That's pretty easy, dear uncle! Nazism is definitely Ahriman. Hitler was a
        direct "descendant" in reverse of Ahriman (forerunner). He came to test the
        waters, so to speak and to help those spiritual forces preparing for Ahriman's
        incarnation to get a "preview of coming attractions" - to see the effects and
        what might go wrong. There is an American company, which a relative of mine works
        for, called Decisionquest. They set up mock trials for mega-corporation and
        probably government interests when they are faced with lawsuits. They select
        juries from the public and go through the whole procedure, then analyize and
        evaluate the results and report to the company or entity who hired them, so they
        can see how to adjust their approach at the real trial in order to win. To me,
        that is what Hitler (or rather, the entity who occupied his body) was doing -
        giving world domination a good trial run. I think what they will have learned
        is to be a bit more subtle - more brutal, but more subtle. They have learned
        in the interim how effective it is to commit atrocity while sounding
        "politically correct." The masses today take far more umbrage against someone using the
        wrong words than against what they actually do. People will hate more someone
        who works to help "nigger children" in the inner cities than someone who
        incarcerates "African-Americans."

        Lucifer must adore Scientology. It must be one of his pet projects. It is all
        about the "Me" versus the "I". I have read some of their literature, not a
        lot, but that combined with information about the group and it's effects leads
        me to believe that it is the ultimate cult of the "me" generation. It is not
        about "we" as a whole, just a collection of "me"s getting their kicks in the
        spiritual world. It is about pole vaulting to the spiritual world and by-passing
        the path that leads to the spiritual world that has an objective reality. The
        spiritual world found through Scientology is real, too, but only in a kind of
        bubble, cut off from everyone else. Of course, reaching it permits the
        individual to access many spiritual powers, heightened intellect and will, control of
        emotions, etc. that reside already within each of us. But it specifically
        cuts off any perception of a spiritual world accessible to all. Remember John
        Travolta in "Phenomenon"? He is a fervent avowed Scientologist and that movie was
        such a total revelation. Struck by lightning, his intellectual and psychic
        powers increased exponentially. Everyone was amazed. He taught and healed. Then
        he died of a brain tumor, leaving those around him and the movie going
        wondering, "Were those psychic powers REAL, or just a fluke result of a brain tumor?"
        " Are ANY psychic powers real or just an anomaly of some physical disease?"
        "We wish they were real, but they probably aren't." Thus re-inforcing the idea
        that real spiritual perception is beyond man's capacity if he is healthy.

        It's fine that the world identifies "evil" so completely with Adolf Hitler
        and the image of a ranting, roaring madman standing in front of masses looking
        rather ridiculous. It will be so much easier to accept the real Ahriman when he
        appears in Dockers and Reboks and speaks oh so gently and wisely. I just
        watched a movie called "Blind Spot, Hitler's Secretary." It is nothing but a long
        interview, spliced from several, of a woman who died shortly after the movie
        came out in 2002. She was one of Hitler's personal secretaries, selected by him
        as a young woman in her early 20's. After 50 years, she finally decided to
        speak for the first time about her experiences. Among many things that affected
        and impressed me what that when she first met him, he was so different from
        the impressive figure (shall we say) that she had seen on the newsreels. And
        even through living with him in the bunker up to the very end, he still remained
        in that environment only a kind and considerate "normal" man. There were only
        a few instances that she described seeing him turn cold or hot toward someone,
        but mostly, those images were kept for the media.

        Now, we "know" just what an evil man will look and sound like. And of course,
        no one in America fits that description, surely! We "know" there are no
        Hitlers here! Of course, Osama bin Laden and Suddam Hussein "could" be evil, they
        certainly have a strange and fanatical "look" about them.

        Rather successful "dry run", wouldn't you say?

        : ) Christine
      • Richard Distasi
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
          Christine wrote:

          "Nazism is definitely Ahriman."

          I won't specifically argue with the above but from a personal perspective I always looked at Nazism as a confluence of all three opposing streams: Lucifer, Ahriman and Sorat.

          In its fanaticism we see the impulse of the luciferic stream at hand. The Nuremberg rallies come to mind for instance.

          The ahrimanic impulse finds its way into Nazism in its mechanistic approach in its style of militarism and militaristic aggression; almost machine-like in its deliberation. The concentration camps also display the ahrimanic influence in their medical experiments and in their record keeping of the holocaust victims.

          The Sorat/Asuric influence is evident in Nazism in its vicious and malefic disregard for human life.

          rick distasi

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 8, 2003
            Yah, but....

            Lucifer & Ahriman help each other, remember? Lucifer got all the emotions
            worked up for Ahriman's mechanizations re: Hitler. Ahriman's got his "perfect
            world" brand of materialism all over Lucifer's pet project of Scientology. Kind
            of like Jeb & Dubya, no?
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
              When I suggested that if Christ reveals himself through Anthroposophy ,
              perhaps Lucifer and Ahriman express themselves through Nazism and
              Scientology. And if so, how can the puzzle be put together with regard to
              the last part?

              At 15:21 08.11.2003, Christine wrote:

              >That's pretty easy, dear uncle! Nazism is definitely Ahriman.

              I've had some time to ponder about this, and I've concluded that Christine
              is probably right. Scientology is closer to Communism, which originated in
              the Luciferic East. Fascism, Nazism, and capitalism are more Western and
              Ahrimanic. Ahriman is also the World Prince of the NT and the chief of
              economics and politics. His incarnation is around the corner, probably on
              the Western hemisphere, perhaps the U.S.

              Considering the fact that politics is Ahriman's concern, this adds another
              dimension to the Faustian bargain involved in all political engagements,
              diplomacy and so on. In other words, when you take a movement like
              Anthroposophy into the political arena (via Threefolding), you're at the
              bargaining table with the World Prince, Ahriman.

              Tarjei
              http://uncletaz.com/
            • golden3000997@cs.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                Hello Taz et al!

                I am wondering - how many people in this group take Steiner's indication of
                Ahriman's BODILY, PHYSICAL incarnation seriously. I happen to do so, but
                sometimes I think I have known anthropops who consider it metaphorical. If it IS
                real - a "walk-in" type taking over of a specially prepared individual, then
                there can be no talk of putting the Threefold Social Order "on the table" in the
                political arena. Both Steiner and the Bible are very clear that this is to be
                HIS time (sorry for the caps - bold & italic don't work on my server). No one
                can prevent it, no one can stand up to it in any way except in the arena of
                conciousness. While there is still time (minutes to go in spiritual time) some
                bold individuals are posting the truth on the Net. I just ordered "The New World
                Order Exposed" from the link below. I have been paying attention to many
                other "conspiracy" sites such as www.infowars.com - really good video!

                Of course, I am always caught in the middle on all of this, otherwise I would
                already be in some Christian Survivalist group. I really do believe that that
                chip or bar code or whatever else they are going to use to permit us to "buy
                and sell" is on its way and I really don't want to take it, but how to live???
                Of course, I cannot go into such a group because of the limits on spiritual
                freedom that they impose. Just as in my article "Religion in the Waldorf
                School", we are too pagan for the Christians and too Christian for the pagans.

                So, dear Uncle, we have to keep writing and speaking the TRUTH for as long as
                we can. Then we have to archive it and hide it for the time when all sources
                of communication are cut down (soon). We need to survive, or rather someone
                does who will bring it back to the light of day after the holocaust and teach
                the young. That is what we must teach those who are children now - to be
                teachers in the future. That is why is it such a subversive act. Do you think
                "Farenheit 451" by Bradbury is just a fairy tale??? It has happened and will happen
                again.

                Have you ever seen the movie "The White Rose" about a group of college
                students in Munich who, for a time, published a newsletter against Hitler? They were
                caught and executed. This is the price. We cannot go "to the table" with the
                Antichrist. It's his table right now and we are not welcome.

                Steiner did write and work in order to try to head off the forces at the end
                of the first world war that would eventually lead to the second world war. Of
                course, not even he could stop the tide of destiny. But his work stands in the
                Akashic and at least for now, in the physical world to help us garner the
                inner spiritual, mental and emotional courage to live in these times and work for
                the times to come.

                With love, not malice,
                Christine

                http://www.babelmagazine.com/NWO%20EXPOSED.html

                THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED

                RELEASED APRIL 2003! NOW SHIPPING!

                "The one MUST BUY book of the year. Absolutely."
                Joyce Metzger, Black Diamond Reviews

                Order directly from Sisyphus Press via U.S.P.S.
                $12.99 + $2.99 shipping (US/Canada)
                $12.99 + $11.99 shipping (all other orders)
                Sisyphus Press
                P.O. Box 10495
                State College, Pa.
                16805-0495
                Or order online now via PayPal!

                $12.99 plus $2.99 for S&H.
                For Orders in U.S. and Canada

                $12.99 plus $11.99 for S&H.
                For International Orders

                The veil of illusion has finally been lifted with one of the most
                comprehensive books ever written about the New World Order. At 570 pages and priced
                at only $12.99, this critical study is now accessible to anyone who wants to
                see beyond the conditioning and lies perpetuated by our political leaders and
                mainstream media.
                If you want one reference book that you’ll return to day-after-day and
                year-after-year, open the front cover of "The New World Order Exposed" and
                discover how the world really operates! This book will shock, unsettle, and enrage
                you, but in the end, the truth will set you free because you will no longer
                be enslaved by the Controller’s brainwashing, propaganda, and deceit.
                If you are unsatisfied with the status quo and feel as if you’re not
                being given the full-picture, take the first step and buy this book. I guarantee
                it will change your perspective on the world we live in.

                Gordon Thomas - Author of Seeds of Fire, Gideon's Spies, and Mindfield

                "In the world we live in, Victor Thorn's writing is a beacon. A bright
                searchlight on what people want to hide - the truth. I unreservedly commend this
                book to all those who care with a passion about our future. Beg, borrow or best
                of all, buy it as one for your shelves."

                Jim Marrs - Journalist and Author of Rule by Secrecy

                "Consider Victor Thorn's The New World Order Exposed your final wake-up call.
                It's all here, the names, the dates and the places. There's also the methods
                being used by a small clique of men and women to subjugate and manipulate the
                masses ... that's you and I. Learn about the New World Order now while America
                still pays lip service to the Constitution. Tomorrow may be too late."

                Michael Collins Piper - Author of Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK
                Assassination Conspiracy

                "There's nothing 'new' about the New World Order. It is a conspiracy - not a
                conspiracy theory - and its very roots can be found in the Garden of Eden.
                Today those who are tilling this soil for their own insidious ends are in
                positions of power in government, the media, and in academia. In order to understand
                the nature of this monster - this enemy of liberty - you need to read and
                understand Victor Thorn's The New World Order Exposed. Thorn is a shining star in
                the freedom movement, and his efforts are inestimable."

                Lisa Guliani - WING - World Independent News Group

                "With the intensity of a jack-hammer, Victor Thorn rips the lid off the New
                World Order as never before in the most disturbing political and historical
                expose ever written about America's ultimate betrayal and the war against
                humanity. Meet the Controllers. They're not who you might think they are."

                Paul Walker - Aftermath News

                "Victor Thorn has the unheard of investigative ability to follow the facts
                wherever they lead, independent of the Left/Right Paradigm. Not afraid to plunge
                headfirst into the dark depths of the New World Order Matrix Control Grid, he
                bravely wrestles this all-consuming Octopus, its multitude of slimy tentacles
                slithering into every aspect of society. The people who need to read this
                book probably won't, but eventually they will be rudely awakened to the
                terrifying realities Thorn exposes.

                TABLE OF CONTENTS

                Introduction

                Section One: 9-11

                1) Forty Reasons that Suggest the Controllers Knew About the 9-11 Terrorist
                Attacks but did
                nothing to stop them
                2) 25 more Reasons that Suggest the Controllers Not Only Knew About the 9-11
                Terrorist Attacks,
                but also allowed them to happen (while failing to disclose the full story
                to us)
                3) Military Smokescreen: Who Commanded the Air Force to 'stand down'?
                4) Notes and Quotes: The War on Terrorism - Money, Fear and Rights
                5) 9-11 Smokescreen
                6) Fear, Psychic Driving, and Pavlov's Dogs

                Section Two: Banks, Oil, Drugs & War

                7) Drug Trafficking: A Brief Historical Overview
                8) The War in Afghanistan: Opium and Oil
                9) War-Mongers, Death-Merchants, & Killers: America's War Machine
                10) The Carlyle Group
                11) The Bush-Bin Laden Family Connection
                12) Banks, Oil, and Drug Trafficking: An Overview of Mike Ruppert's The Truth
                and Lies of 9-11

                Section Three: Control Systems

                13) The Psychology of Control Systems
                14) Yes, Virginia, There is a New World Order
                15) The Controllers and their Evil Goals
                16) Compartmentalization and the Need to Know
                17) Notes & Quotes: We Don't Need Your Education
                18) Review: Lawrence Dawson's The Death of Reality: How a Conspiracy of Fools
                is Imposing
                Unreality and Laying Claim to the Destiny of a Nation
                19) Review: Hugh Fox’s The Invisibles: A Dialect

                Section Four: The Federal Reserve System

                20) Notes and Quotes: This is how our Fine Country was destroyed in 1913
                21) Who Controls the Federal Reserve System?
                22) The Federal Reserve System Must be destroyed
                23) Do We Want To Save America? Then Demand that We Destroy the Federal
                Reserve and
                Default on our National Debt
                24) Financial Enslavement and the Federal Reserve: An Overview of Peter
                Kershaw's Economic
                Solutions

                Section Five: Technology & Intelligence

                25) America's Deliberate Demise and China's Role as New King of the Hill
                26) China, the Mossad, and Artificial Intelligence
                27) Artificial Intelligence - The Final Conspiracy
                28) The Controller's Ultimate Motives
                29) Big Brother Technology - A Boot Stomping on a Human Face
                30) The Terminator Gene: Who Controls the World's Food Supply? An Overview of
                Texe Marrs'
                Days of Hunger, Days of Chaos
                31) Chemtrails over Happy Valley
                32) Notes and Quotes: Mind Control

                Section Six: History

                33) Don't Trust History
                34) Why Did Americans Finance the Bolshevik Revolution?
                35) Reviewed: Antony L. Sutton's Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler
                36) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - Pearl Harbor
                37) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - The Atomic Bomb
                38) FDR and the Controllers: War-Time Traitors - Russia and the Atomic Bomb
                39) Adolf Hitler and Black Magic: The Real Reason behind the Nazi Party's
                Rise to Power - A
                Review of The Spear of Destiny by Trevor Ravenscroft
                40) The Bush Family and Nazi Blood Money
                41) Notes and Quotes: The Rockefeller File by Gary Allen
                42) A review of The Report from Iron Mountain on the Possibility and
                Desirability of Peace
                43) Jonestown: Mass Suicide, or Massacre?
                44) Notes and Quotes: The Oklahoma City Bombing
                45) Notes and Quotes: The Freemasons, Lucifer, the New World Order and Beyond
                46) Civilization, History, and the Decline of the West: An Overview of Samuel
                P. Huntington’s
                The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

                Section Seven: The American Presidency

                47) Who Controls the American Presidency?
                48) Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush: All Bought, Sold, and
                Controlled
                49) An Overview of Gerald Carroll’s Project Seek: Onassis, Kennedy, and the
                Gemstone Thesis
                50) An Overview of Michael Collins Piper’s Final Judgment: The Missing Link
                in the JFK
                Assassination Conspiracy
                51) The Rothschild-CFR Connection
                52) Notes and Quotes: Regicide: The Official Assassination of John F. Kennedy
                by Gregory
                Douglas

                Section Eight: The Media & Society

                53) Why Doesn't the Media Tell Us About the Bilderbergs?
                54) The American Media Should Be Ashamed of Itself
                55) Take Back Your Stolen Vote: Votescam Revisited
                56) Mainstream Media Cowardice: An Overview of Into the Buzzsaw
                57) Reviewed: The Octopus - Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro
                by Kenn &
                Thomas and Jim Keith
                58) The American Caste System

                Section Nine: The Man Who Runs Happy Valley

                59) The Man Who Runs Happy Valley
                60) The Story behind the High School Shootings
                61) An Alien Base beneath Beaver Stadium
                62) AIDS: Man-Made Virus Created in a Laboratory
                63) Taxation or Slavery?

                Section Ten: Finale

                64) Frogs Being Boiled to Death in a Pot
                65) David Rockefeller Speaks
                66) Do We Care Enough To Save America?
                67) The Outlaw Class
                68) An Interview with Victor Thorn
                69) Afterword: He Who Would Face the Winds by Lisa Guliani

                THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED
                by Victor Thorn

                Some of the explosive material contained within this book:

                Who commanded our Air Force to ‘stand down’ for nearly two hours on the
                morning of 9-11?

                The Federal Reserve is a privately-owned, for-profit corporation with seven
                of the top ten shareholders being foreign banks
                The Bush family was the Nazi party’s primary money launderer during World War
                II
                The CIA is one of the largest drug traffickers in the world
                Undeniable proof that AIDS is a man-made disease
                The Bush and bin-Laden families have been in business together for over 30
                years and, until recently, both belonged to the Carlyle investment group
                The Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was actually brought down by
                explosive charges inside the building
                The primary financiers for both the Bolshevik Revolution and Hitler’s rise to
                power were American bankers
                Learn how ‘Votescam’ is being used to steal your vote
                Franklin Roosevelt had full knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
                nearly two weeks before it actually took place
                The OSS and CIA have been working hand-in-hand with organized crime since the
                1930’s/li>
                90% of the people at Jonestown were either killed by gunshot, strangulation,
                or lethal injection – not suicide
                Franklin Roosevelt had given all of our nuclear secrets to Russia by 1943 –
                nearly two years before we dropped the Bomb in Hiroshima
                The U.S. Government smuggled scores of Nazi scientists into this country
                after WWII under ‘Project Paperclip’
              • Tarjei Straume
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                  At 21:04 09.11.2003, Christine wrote:

                  >So, dear Uncle,

                  For the record: I am not an Uncle; I am only Tarjei, a normal human mortal.
                  But I take it as a compliment that you're getting me mixed up with my
                  mentor and guru Uncle Taz. He is an elf, Uncle Sam's very cousin, and a
                  member of the Lodge of Planetary Uncles.

                  >we have to keep writing and speaking the TRUTH for as long as we can. Then
                  >we have to archive it and hide it for the time when all sources of
                  >communication are cut down (soon). We need to survive, or rather someone
                  >does who will bring it back to the light of day after the holocaust and
                  >teach the young. That is what we must teach those who are children now -
                  >to be teachers in the future.

                  Reminds me of a couple of sci-fi movies. One of them was a British flick
                  from the 1970's where a police state practiced book burning; all books were
                  banned, and people had to memorize them to keep their contents alive, going
                  by the names of the volumes they's memorized.

                  >That is why is it such a subversive act. Do you think "Farenheit 451" by
                  >Bradbury is just a fairy tale??? It has happened and will happen again.

                  I haven't seen or read that one. But I like some of Ray Bradbury's short
                  stories, especially "Charlie," which has two screen versions. The first
                  version starred Cliff Robertson as Charlie; I recently watched the newer
                  version but don't recall the names of the actors.

                  Anyway, Charlie is mentally handicapped, but he is cheerful, trusting,
                  happy, and so "dumb" he doesn't realize people are making fun of him. He
                  actually laughs _with_ them when they are laughing _at_ him, taking
                  pleasure in _their_ fun. And as the story goes, the researchers have
                  discovered a clever piece of surgery that can make him into a genius, with
                  the possible side effect of becoming even dumber than before if the
                  experiment reverses itself. So Charlie becomes a genius, and he reverses to
                  what he was before, but in the meantime, at the height of his intellectual
                  powers, he succeeds in teaching a lesson to academia: The cleverness hase
                  made him cynical, angry, and unhappy, because he sees through the
                  selfishness, arrogance, etc. in people and the world. But the "old
                  Charlie," or the "dumb Charlie," is happy. It was a wonderful film, and I
                  wish they'd make more of them.

                  I find a particular insight by Rudolf Steiner tremendously interesting, and
                  in fact very moving. t makes a lot of sense to me when I read that he
                  claimed something like: "Every time I look at genius, I see at least one
                  former incarnation as a mental retard." This makes so much sense because
                  most of us use a meager 5 or 10 per cent of the brain's capacity. If you
                  use 40 per cent, you're better than Einstein. And let's say you have to
                  live through a whole life with a defective brain, when even tying your shoe
                  laces is a tremendous challenge. You have to use an enormous percentage of
                  your severely disadvantaged brain to perform menial everyday tasks. So
                  imagine what happens when you reincarnate in a healthy body with a
                  well-endowed intellect! You'll use its full capacity (as you had to do last
                  time), and you'll be a genius!

                  So of course Steiner said of the mentally retarded, that they are preparing
                  for their future incarnations. And with this in mind, he established
                  so-called "curative education."

                  Someone once mentioned on an e-list that Rudolf Steiner speaks about "rest
                  incarnations" and the frequent occurrence of a life with disabilities
                  shortly before a life of great accomplishment. (Can someone enlighten us
                  here?) "Rest incarnation" seems to me an odd description of brain damage or
                  mental handicap.

                  With the above in mind, a mentally handicapped condition would not be an
                  incarnation of rest, but of exercise, of hard work.

                  >Have you ever seen the movie "The White Rose" about a group of college
                  >students in Munich who, for a time, published a newsletter against Hitler?

                  No I haven't.

                  >They were caught and executed. This is the price. We cannot go "to the
                  >table" with the Antichrist. It's his table right now and we are not welcome.
                  >
                  >Steiner did write and work in order to try to head off the forces at the
                  >end of the first world war that would eventually lead to the second world
                  >war. Of course, not even he could stop the tide of destiny. But his work
                  >stands in the Akashic and at least for now, in the physical world to help
                  >us garner the inner spiritual, mental and emotional courage to live in
                  >these times and work for the times to come.
                  >
                  >With love, not malice,
                  >Christine

                  Who would ever suspect you of malice? I think your exposes and links are
                  fascinating. And you're so right, we have to vouchsafe the truth from the
                  bad guys and the tyrants to come.....

                  Cheer up!

                  Tarjei
                  http://uncletaz.com/
                • golden3000997@cs.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                    That British movie WAS Farenheit 451!!!!! : )
                  • Tarjei Straume
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 9, 2003
                      At 00:57 10.11.2003, Christine wrote:

                      >That British movie WAS Farenheit 451!!!!! : )

                      Wow, deja vous!