RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Individual Cosmification; Youth, Perception, Ge

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 68 , Apr 2, 2006
      Lets remind Pete that he wrote and lets remind him for all time to come:
      "...Steiner.... is just a rotting corpse whose flesh I am eating now.."

      Pete has shown, in past posts, his fear, his anger his hatred and his dull
      wit and inteelect.
      Now Pete shows us he is also a lier.
      In past posts he has commented that he never reads Brads posts.
      Now in this one he admits too. If he lies about the small details; he also
      has a penchant the lie about the larger issues.

      He has shown himself to be a vulgar ugly cad of a human being. His
      debauchery in all things good and decent shows itself in his satanic wish to
      eat the rotting corpse of Steiner.

      Have a nice day Pete :)
      Mike T

      >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Individual Cosmification; Youth,
      >Perception, Genius and Eurythmy
      >Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 20:40:16 -0000
      >
      >Hey, Brad,
      >
      >We both posted a Eurythmy topic today... I guess great minds think alike.

      \
      Snip - all the rest of what Pete wrote is irrelevant

      New year, new job � there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT
    • pete_karaiskos
      Message 68 of 68 , Apr 6, 2006
        There you go again... lier...