Re: The Origins of Eurythmy

  • pete_karaiskos
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "jmnguyen"
      <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

      > But suddenly, there's an awful stink in here!

      It's the SMUG...

      Pete

      Service.

    • jmnguyen
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
        Pete wrote:

        It's the SMUG...

        Pete
        You mean "smugness"?
        Wow --- I wasn't expecting you to make a full confession so quickly!
        Congratulations!

        Jean-Marc

        Since Frank likes joking --- I thought he was kidding! --- when he wrote:
        "Well, lookeee what just floated in on the tide: the flotsam and jetsam of the WC - both ladies and gents toilets must have overflowed."

        *Intellectual dummies* are so commonplace that I wasn't paying much attention to recent posts spread with elaborate bullshit...

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
          <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

          > Pete wrote:
          >
          > It's the SMUG...
          >
          > Pete

          > You mean "smugness"?
          > Wow --- I wasn't expecting you to make a full confession so quickly!
          > Congratulations!

          I wasn't expecting you to actually get what I was referring to. And I
          wasn't disappointed.

          Pete

        • jmnguyen
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
            I wasn't expecting you to actually get what you were referring to... Congratulations anyway!

            Jean-Marc
            > Wow --- I wasn't expecting you to make a full confession so quickly!
            > Congratulations!

            I wasn't expecting you to actually get what I was referring to.  And I
            wasn't disappointed.

            Pete

          • pete_karaiskos
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2006
              There you go again. Hop away now...

              Pete

              <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

              > I wasn't expecting you to actually get what you were referring to...
              Congratulations anyway!

              > Jean-Marc

              Service.