Re: Individual Cosmification; Youth, Perception, Genius and Eurythmy

  • pete_karaiskos
    Message 1 of 68 , Apr 2 1:40 PM
      Hey, Brad,

      We both posted a Eurythmy topic today... I guess great minds think alike.

      It sounds like you have developed a great argument here for why
      Eurythmy should be excluded from Waldorf charter schools - as it is
      clearly not an art form of dance as Waldorf teachers have been
      claiming for decades, but rather a religious ceremony intended to
      develop the life forces in children without their (or their parent's)
      consent or knowledge. Good work!

      Pete

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > Kaspar Hauser/Wagner and Goethe and countless others to rise up as
      > the hidden Temple right in the middle of Munich------Against the
      > Spirits of Darkness that twisted everything to its opposite until
      > the SS and the Nazis assailed Germany on Feb 27, 1933 in Weimar.
      > Killed Kaspar in 1833 and placed before humanity the rewritten
      > history of the non-existent Grail Sciences. But you and I know that
      > these disrupted Grail forces exist. Therefore we are a danger if we
      > can explain things clearly and we are healthy beings if we
      > understand these things and unhealthy if we have missed these things.
      >
      > And you and I know that when language pictographs are awakened in
      > the dawn of the child seeking his path on earth and integration of
      > his etheric and thinking forces so they will connect and arise in
      > puberty with some measure of hoped for survival of the individual
      > impulses, that thinking, language, the Word has had to have planted
      > richly and deeply in the child's etheric hopes. We have not even
      > entered on a discussion of crawling, standing and speaking in the
      > first three years and how this etheric line must move upwards
      > through alphabet and reading to the astral kiss, which in Tom's
      > vernacular would be today a horrible sloppy wet kiss oozing with
      > morbid attractions to makeup, fashions and fallen cultural
      > degeneracy.
      >
      > There are no, count them, no, nada, none, no other educational
      > insights that can directly see into the the connection to the
      > etheric and astral development that is the ongoing mission of
      > education and our children's LIFE forces, and consciously understand
      > them and deliver the methods to grow humanity properly. Nada.
      > Nothing. Not one educational system can clearly denote the four
      > members of the human being and declare how they arise and for what
      > purpose is the Meaning of Life. And a Good Waldorf Teacher can! But
      > it must face off with the unwashed liars who have drunk every Kool
      > Aid batch culture has produced and deny gleefully the Spirit as
      > Spiritual Science... Do you hear the ancient 869 denial of the
      > Spirit everywhere you go, tralala!
      >
      > Not one! Not ONe! Your efforts, our efforts should be made to reveal
      > who at least comes up with ideas that closely match the unfolding
      > reality of the human being...but they are scattereed, they are
      > interesting, they are out there, but none has stood from day one on
      > the conscious clarity and ground of growing human beings into
      > Spiritual Beings the way Spiritual Science has. And this is a
      > Catastrophe, not a hope...It is only hopeful when fools begin to
      > question what a human being is and culture supports the quest.
      > Otherwise the zombies of idiocy rule the planet and the Grail
      > Science schools that you are apart of are deeply, deeply wounded.
      >
      > What Ails thee? You should be so lucky to understand it, but
      > explaining it to any group of human beings is like trying to melt an

    • pete_karaiskos
      Message 68 of 68 , Apr 6 8:20 AM
        There you go again... lier...

        Pete