Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Origins of Eurythmy

  • jmnguyen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
      Dear List,

      Damn! Am I gullible!...
      Since Frank likes joking --- I thought he was kidding! --- when he wrote:
      "Well, lookeee what just floated in on the tide: the flotsam and jetsam of the WC - both ladies and gents toilets must have overflowed."

      *Intellectual dummies* are so commonplace that I wasn't paying much attention to recent posts spread with elaborate bullshit...
      But suddenly, there's an awful stink in here!

      Jean-Marc

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "jmnguyen"
        <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

        > But suddenly, there's an awful stink in here!

        It's the SMUG...

        Pete

        Service.

      • jmnguyen
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
          Pete wrote:

          It's the SMUG...

          Pete
          You mean "smugness"?
          Wow --- I wasn't expecting you to make a full confession so quickly!
          Congratulations!

          Jean-Marc

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
            <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

            > Pete wrote:
            >
            > It's the SMUG...
            >
            > Pete

            > You mean "smugness"?
            > Wow --- I wasn't expecting you to make a full confession so quickly!
            > Congratulations!

            I wasn't expecting you to actually get what I was referring to. And I
            wasn't disappointed.

            Pete

          • jmnguyen
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2006
              I wasn't expecting you to actually get what you were referring to... Congratulations anyway!

              Jean-Marc
              > Wow --- I wasn't expecting you to make a full confession so quickly!
              > Congratulations!

              I wasn't expecting you to actually get what I was referring to.  And I
              wasn't disappointed.

              Pete

            • pete_karaiskos
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2006
                There you go again. Hop away now...

                Pete

                <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

                > I wasn't expecting you to actually get what you were referring to...
                Congratulations anyway!

                > Jean-Marc

                Service.