Re: Propaganda with a twist

    Message 1 of 508 , Mar 29, 2006
      Diana:
      > handle and should have had an adult helping her. The teacher had
      > relieved me of the responsibility of helping with the soup
      > preparations since I was not comfortable with the knife thing.

      I'm having a choking fit from laughing so hard! You got kicked off of
      soup duty Diana! Come on girl, what's up with that? Hysterical, you
      were found to have been too hysterical to be doing soup duty. You got
      kicked of the line :))) You gotta laugh at something Diana, come on
      now!

      Best,
      Dottie

      p.s. oh yes, that's right, a paring knife! I was mistaken the word
      wasn't 'art knife' but a paring knife! Diana please! They are the
      same thing in my art world. No edges right. Didn't we go over this
      before. And we came up with 'it was like an art knife', right. Whew!
      A paring knife. God girl this is just too much! Get a grip! Kicked
      off the soup line, that is just too much. I need to use this scene in
      one of my writings, its just too good.

      She
      > said she would take care of it instead. Her way of taking care of
      it
      > was to pay no attention to what they were doing. I don't recall now
      > how old this girl was, it seems to me she was one of the older
      ones,
      > but no responsible teacher hands a paring knife to a three year old
      > and walks off to do something else.
      >
      > This story has not "morphed," it's what happened.
      >

      > >I've watched their stories morph over a period of years and its
      > >pretty noticable if your paying attention. Just before I was
      kicked
      > >off for the second time in a matter of weeks, a man came on list
      who
      > >was getting a divorce who was quickly lead to the 'survivors list'.
      >
      > This is untrue. If it were true, Dottie would be able to show it.
      > Pretending not to read my posts gives her a good excuse for not
      > having to show anything anymore, right?
      > She's a liar.
      >
      > Diana

    • pete_karaiskos
      Message 508 of 508 , Apr 18, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
        <leosun_75@...> wrote:

        > Pete Always Right,
        > Has that constipation gone to your head again?

        Keep your mouth open - I'll turn around...

        Pete