Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Did you miss the solar eclipse?

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2006
      Terence:
      > Thank you! The taint of arrogance seemed familiar.

      Isn't it funny Terence that it can sound like two
      different things to two different people? I didn't
      sense any arrogance but you did. The more I see this
      split in our aibility to conquer this medium the more
      I realize how much it helps with our inner work of
      antipathies and sympathies. It really seems that way
      to me. It's like if we use this tool properly we can
      actually learn alot about ourselves if throughout our
      day or even in the Ruckshaw (sp sorry) we look to see
      how we interacted with others and if we understood
      them properly we can question why we responded in such
      a manner and so forth. It's really incredible isn't
      it?

      It brings me to thinking of how Rudolf Steiner was
      able to interact with the Beings of the hierarchies
      whom seem to work against man yet if we are able to
      grasp the knowledge they have, in their arrogance, we
      can actually steal their thunder. And a disclainer I
      shall add that I am not at this time trying to steal
      any thunder; just keep my feet close to the ground.
      (Just in case any discarnate being wants to yank my
      chain to test my ability:) Teasing. Kinda.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com