Propaganda with a twist

  • kmlightseeker
    Message 1 of 508 , Mar 29 6:46 AM
      Dottie:

      "You personally I just experience as kind of highstrung
      and a bit hysterical when it comes to basic things
      pertaining to some of the things you have shared. I
      mean you and Lisa sharing that karma means letting
      your child die without intervening. I mean that was
      the high point Diana. And each year your stories tend
      to have a little more spin on them then they did the
      year before. But I guess that's why Peter
      Staudenmaier's in the house: not much left to do other
      then to create this fabrication of the founder being a
      racist. Y'all lost the suit and really Peter's just
      keeping you cats afloat with his propaganda twist."

      [Source:

      Some propoganda twists:

      http://www.worldwar1.com/tgws/jpg/0905cartoon.jpg

      (- German World War 1 propoganda)

      http://www.kent.ac.uk/history/prosp-pt/images/recruitment/cartoon2.gif

      :)

      Regards,

      Keith
    • pete_karaiskos
      Message 508 of 508 , Apr 18, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
        <leosun_75@...> wrote:

        > Pete Always Right,
        > Has that constipation gone to your head again?

        Keep your mouth open - I'll turn around...

        Pete