Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pete the Greek and Mercury Markers

  • jmnguyen
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2006
      Dear Katrina,

      Tom --- why is it that every anthro-list you subscribe to runs the risk of ending up looking like some devastated jazz country? :-)))
      Boy, forget about the pompous and not so richly deserved (imho :-) "power to discriminate" alias...
      May I friendly suggest a new and more appropriate *nom de Net* for you, dear Tom? How about AH? No, not Adolf Hitler ---but *Anthro-Hurricane* :-)
      Sure, it lacks the little racist flavor that "power to discriminate" had, but I'm pretty confident you'll get over that (I'm just saying this as an aside, because I'm well aware that there is too much expertise in racism here on this list that I could cope with).
      *Anthro-Katrina* was the best option of course - but I didn't want to take a chance on interfering in your own sexual orientation/disorientation:-)

      Come to think of it, it's about time I had my own official internet alias too - don't you think? I'm very seriously considering *Jerry* as my permanent "nom de Net".
      The fact is that, although my body cells have been replaced 7 times by now, I still get a kick from watching those very funny cartoons (you know Tom, the ones with the cat...:-)))

      Seriously, don't let your - shall I say Michaelic ruthlessness? - and the gusts of your wisdom actually blow out nice little candlelights!...
      Let me tell you, dear Tom: your Sirius-like brilliance (yeah, I know, you'd prefer Venus/Mercury-like) will never make up or compensate for the twinkling little stars of lesser magnitude that you push back [consciously or not] in the darkness of deep space. Didn't you understand that --- yet?
      This is the ABC in Christosophy. You've got some homework to do. Sorry, no crash course is available.

      IncidentaIly, I bought myself a brand-new 3 barrel e-shotgun the day I joined AT: you know, just in case you were still sending *clay pigeons* in cyberspace :-)))
      Now I see you're posting _ real old stuff _ i.e., clay pigeons that were litterally blown to pieces years ago! Man, if you don't have newer and more attractive pigeons, I'm bringing that gun back to the shop and getting a refund on it in no time! The ammo is so damn expensive!

      Many thanks for helping me out with the origins of my own Odyssey: "Going back to my roots..." Hey man, I love the groove!

      By the way, nice to see you again :-)

      Jean-Marc [Frog Man Jerry]