Kan Bacab

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dearest Stephen,

      I have to thank you for your patience while conversing
      with me on a subject that is very dear to your heart
      and one that you have spent many years contemplating.
      In my earnestness to open up to something sometimes I
      am too forthright in a thing and I could use a little
      more consideration in my words. Pardon me.

      And with that I would like to share a gift you have
      given me and it is that I have been looking, since the
      Holy Nights, for the connection between the Four
      Archangels and Christ. And I have been looking to see
      how they interrelate with Christ specifically. This
      site I share with you has to do with an understanding
      of how the Bacab's were the sons of the Most High God
      of the Mayan tradition and how they were sent to the
      Four Corners of the Earth. But something about how
      they are one with Christ is what I had been looking
      for. And now I have found it on my travels researching
      some of what we were speaking on.

      http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread36095/pg

      I want to offer that I think it is really hard to
      really come up with a final say as to what color and
      what pole each of these amazing Four Brothers share. I
      find them to be on a pole of sorts that has to do with
      the Kabala and the dance inherent within it. I believe
      there is an ongoing shift and they are not static.
      That seems to make the most sense to me in all of the
      studies I have looked at. I could be wrong however but
      I think holding the Kabalistic concept of what is on
      top will in the next moment be on the bottom, or what
      is North will also be South and what is East will also
      interchange with that which is West. And I believe
      also that this would pertain to the colors as well as
      when the shift takes place the attribute would still
      remain the same for that position on the pole or
      pillar. Something to think about.

      I can empathize with you on this path because I got
      only a little bit of what you must deal with
      energetically when researching this subject. There is
      a maze as you have said you worked to thread apart and
      in that it literally can consume one if one is not
      careful. I could feel that today and had to say STOP.
      And then I could work at it on my own pace a little
      later on. So interesting how one must really work to
      control that which is so accessible here on earthly
      ground versus that which is of the higher nature. It
      is of such an ancient tradition that it is almost like
      the energy if oil: old and slick.

      I am thinking that looking at your work will help me
      to be aware of the threads you worked to pull apart
      and shed light on. Once I have a better grasp of who
      is who and what time cycles our teacher is talking
      about I can have another looksee at your Mexican
      Mysteries.

      All good things to you and thanks,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Stephen Clarke
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 2, 2006
        Dear Dottie:

        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Dearest Stephen,
        >
        > I have to thank you for your patience while conversing
        > with me on a subject that is very dear to your heart
        > and one that you have spent many years contemplating.
        > In my earnestness to open up to something sometimes I
        > am too forthright in a thing and I could use a little
        > more consideration in my words. Pardon me.

        Uh, for what? When you are like you have been recently it is a
        delight.

        > And with that I would like to share a gift you have
        > given me and it is that I have been looking, since the
        > Holy Nights, for the connection between the Four
        > Archangels and Christ. And I have been looking to see
        > how they interrelate with Christ specifically. This
        > site I share with you has to do with an understanding
        > of how the Bacab's were the sons of the Most High God
        > of the Mayan tradition and how they were sent to the
        > Four Corners of the Earth. But something about how
        > they are one with Christ is what I had been looking
        > for. And now I have found it on my travels researching
        > some of what we were speaking on.
        >
        > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread36095/pg
        >
        > I want to offer that I think it is really hard to
        > really come up with a final say as to what color and
        > what pole each of these amazing Four Brothers share. I
        > find them to be on a pole of sorts that has to do with
        > the Kabala and the dance inherent within it. I believe
        > there is an ongoing shift and they are not static.
        > That seems to make the most sense to me in all of the
        > studies I have looked at.

        Your intuition on this is correct. Any particular aspect of such a
        deity or spirit like these is a variable; they can shift or chage
        from culture to culture, from one time-period to another, or between
        different planes of access. Or the beings themselves may swap
        aaspects - the pre-Columbians in particular were crazy about this,
        although there was a method to their madness. But the
        essential "signature" or underlying quality of any elemental
        Direction was constant, i.e; North is structure and dissolution of
        structure, Dark Goddess qualities are always found here, etc.

        Christ is most frequently accessed from without through the West -
        the station of Love, although since his essential marker is his
        identification with the Self, it is the Fifth Direction of the Center
        which is his home plate. Interesting, becasue the Direction of the
        Center has no spatial extension; likewise, the Ego has no body in the
        sense that the physical, etheric, or astral do. And any Center
        point is identical with every other Center point. One who is familiar
        with mathematical theory on this will find a big inspiration on the
        nature of the Christ with this. And it is true: if I find my Center
        in Christ, I have also found yours. Being without dimension, a point-
        entity can go or be - is - anywhere.

        Those people on the link you posted are well-intentioned but
        esoterically uninformed. The similarities between traditions in
        different parts of the world come primarily from their individual
        ability to contact and commune with constant and fixed inner-plane or
        spiritual realities. Yes, there was a lot more navigation and
        migration than we give ancient peoples credit for, but that was
        secondary. And any pair of languages is going to have some odd
        matches; that in itself doesn't prove anything - that's grasping at
        straws.

        S.