Lost in the Sun

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear People of the List,

      Not to be confused with people of the lie, which is an entirely
      different book. I set out to post Bento's snapshots of the planets
      and something else relevent to each and I have gotten hung up
      in the study of the Sun. First of all, my thought was to post
      something about monatomic gold, which I had read about years
      ago. Then when I looked it up it seemed like it's come a long way
      from the lumps in the ground that I remember-people are now
      ingesting it. Well, after several days of reading about
      monatomic gold I started reading the articles on mfkzt. I'd never
      heard of mfkzt. And I wondered, for instance, does the pituitary
      gland, when activated, secret mfkzt? Does anyone know? I'm
      thinking it does because of articles like this one at
      http://www.azonano.com

      Well, you know that saying, "The greater the light, the greater the
      shadow?" I think this is what's been hanging me up-at the same
      time that I'm looking at (newly "discovered") properties of gold I
      am keeping up with current events and relating this study to the
      political situation in the US today. Just one thing that came up
      looking at gold and the US today is, of course, our currency. But
      there are many aspects. One of the articles that I found that
      might also be of interest to people on this list (by Soloviev) can
      be read at http://praiseofglory.com/taleantichrist.htm

      Val
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        The (entire) link that I meant to provide is

        http://azonano.com/news.asp?newsID=1754