Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Rethinking America or Amaruca from an esoteric point of view

    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 1, 2006
      Well, friends, I have to say we could also ask what
      Virginia has to do with the battle for thinking man
      here in our America.

      I've not listened in last night at any of the State of
      the Union speech: It really just still turns my
      stomach. Literally.

      But in reading Manly P. Hall's book it occurs to me
      that the Lodge of the Good have just made a stand in
      the battle. If we look to the history of Virginia and
      we look at who gave that speech last night I think we
      will have a better understanding of where the angelic
      world just stepped in big time.

      It's funny because in our conversations on this stream
      we can see that we too were right in line with what
      was about to show itself and in fact has been showing
      itself for a while: Pallas Athena and the Battle of
      the Dragon. It's all in their state seals as well as
      their coins showing.

      Well these are my thoughts and I think if we look very
      closely we will see the direction that really will
      serve to overcome the Luciferic and Ahrimanic bait.
      It's funny because I get they are like our children in
      a way. It's like they are constantly pulling to what
      they want but if we stand tall and firm then they will
      work with us for the good of man. They really can't
      help but to as they also follow the Law of the Spirit.

      WE must at all costs follow the Laws of the Spirit and
      not the lower laws of man in this battle. For if we
      follow the lower Laws of man than we shall be just
      like the lower aspects of Ahriman and Luci. We must
      overcome this with a righteous Love, we must, and then
      they will rise with us as well. They must be compelled
      from within to work with us to the highest good by our
      following the all knowing Intelligence of our

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Stephen Clarke
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 2, 2006
        Dear Dottie:

        <dottie_z@...> wrote:
        > Dearest Stephen,
        > I have to thank you for your patience while conversing
        > with me on a subject that is very dear to your heart
        > and one that you have spent many years contemplating.
        > In my earnestness to open up to something sometimes I
        > am too forthright in a thing and I could use a little
        > more consideration in my words. Pardon me.

        Uh, for what? When you are like you have been recently it is a

        > And with that I would like to share a gift you have
        > given me and it is that I have been looking, since the
        > Holy Nights, for the connection between the Four
        > Archangels and Christ. And I have been looking to see
        > how they interrelate with Christ specifically. This
        > site I share with you has to do with an understanding
        > of how the Bacab's were the sons of the Most High God
        > of the Mayan tradition and how they were sent to the
        > Four Corners of the Earth. But something about how
        > they are one with Christ is what I had been looking
        > for. And now I have found it on my travels researching
        > some of what we were speaking on.
        > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread36095/pg
        > I want to offer that I think it is really hard to
        > really come up with a final say as to what color and
        > what pole each of these amazing Four Brothers share. I
        > find them to be on a pole of sorts that has to do with
        > the Kabala and the dance inherent within it. I believe
        > there is an ongoing shift and they are not static.
        > That seems to make the most sense to me in all of the
        > studies I have looked at.

        Your intuition on this is correct. Any particular aspect of such a
        deity or spirit like these is a variable; they can shift or chage
        from culture to culture, from one time-period to another, or between
        different planes of access. Or the beings themselves may swap
        aaspects - the pre-Columbians in particular were crazy about this,
        although there was a method to their madness. But the
        essential "signature" or underlying quality of any elemental
        Direction was constant, i.e; North is structure and dissolution of
        structure, Dark Goddess qualities are always found here, etc.

        Christ is most frequently accessed from without through the West -
        the station of Love, although since his essential marker is his
        identification with the Self, it is the Fifth Direction of the Center
        which is his home plate. Interesting, becasue the Direction of the
        Center has no spatial extension; likewise, the Ego has no body in the
        sense that the physical, etheric, or astral do. And any Center
        point is identical with every other Center point. One who is familiar
        with mathematical theory on this will find a big inspiration on the
        nature of the Christ with this. And it is true: if I find my Center
        in Christ, I have also found yours. Being without dimension, a point-
        entity can go or be - is - anywhere.

        Those people on the link you posted are well-intentioned but
        esoterically uninformed. The similarities between traditions in
        different parts of the world come primarily from their individual
        ability to contact and commune with constant and fixed inner-plane or
        spiritual realities. Yes, there was a lot more navigation and
        migration than we give ancient peoples credit for, but that was
        secondary. And any pair of languages is going to have some odd
        matches; that in itself doesn't prove anything - that's grasping at