Re: Rethinking America or Amaruca from an esoteric point of view

    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 29, 2006
      Well, just one last thing of the morn: Manly P. Hall directly relates
      this Quetzalcoatl with Christopher Columbus I think. It is a really
      interesting twist if one understands how the Native's held
      this 'Godman'. How I can know he relates it is that I did a looksee
      regarding the term Pinta, one of Cristophorus' ships and it comes up
      that the term means 'spotted or diseased'... One of the legends is
      that Quetzalcoatl is spotted. And this also lends me to consider that
      Miriam was also 'diseased' with leprocy for a moment. In my book The
      Great Goddess by Markael he suggests this is due to the fact that
      Miriam tried to return the thoughts of the people to the Mother's
      influence versus the Father's when Moses was up on the mount having a
      walkabout with the Shekinah.

      I am sure there are other reasons for the name the Pinta but either
      way it also fits really nicely with the picture he has chosen for the
      title of his book 'America's Assignment with Destiny, which can be
      viewed here:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0893145025/103-5591013-9087849?
      v=glance&n=283155

      if you click on the cover of the book it will enlargen it for you.

      And of course it is just a preliminary outer seeking I am looking at.
      I have to be able to ascertain from whence these legends come forth
      as ya just never know....And I can't recall the third name of the
      ships but they all seem to be following a very interesting pattern of
      the Three Marys I'd say.

      and ima outa here,

    • Stephen Clarke
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 2, 2006
        Dear Dottie:

        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Dearest Stephen,
        >
        > I have to thank you for your patience while conversing
        > with me on a subject that is very dear to your heart
        > and one that you have spent many years contemplating.
        > In my earnestness to open up to something sometimes I
        > am too forthright in a thing and I could use a little
        > more consideration in my words. Pardon me.

        Uh, for what? When you are like you have been recently it is a
        delight.

        > And with that I would like to share a gift you have
        > given me and it is that I have been looking, since the
        > Holy Nights, for the connection between the Four
        > Archangels and Christ. And I have been looking to see
        > how they interrelate with Christ specifically. This
        > site I share with you has to do with an understanding
        > of how the Bacab's were the sons of the Most High God
        > of the Mayan tradition and how they were sent to the
        > Four Corners of the Earth. But something about how
        > they are one with Christ is what I had been looking
        > for. And now I have found it on my travels researching
        > some of what we were speaking on.
        >
        > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread36095/pg
        >
        > I want to offer that I think it is really hard to
        > really come up with a final say as to what color and
        > what pole each of these amazing Four Brothers share. I
        > find them to be on a pole of sorts that has to do with
        > the Kabala and the dance inherent within it. I believe
        > there is an ongoing shift and they are not static.
        > That seems to make the most sense to me in all of the
        > studies I have looked at.

        Your intuition on this is correct. Any particular aspect of such a
        deity or spirit like these is a variable; they can shift or chage
        from culture to culture, from one time-period to another, or between
        different planes of access. Or the beings themselves may swap
        aaspects - the pre-Columbians in particular were crazy about this,
        although there was a method to their madness. But the
        essential "signature" or underlying quality of any elemental
        Direction was constant, i.e; North is structure and dissolution of
        structure, Dark Goddess qualities are always found here, etc.

        Christ is most frequently accessed from without through the West -
        the station of Love, although since his essential marker is his
        identification with the Self, it is the Fifth Direction of the Center
        which is his home plate. Interesting, becasue the Direction of the
        Center has no spatial extension; likewise, the Ego has no body in the
        sense that the physical, etheric, or astral do. And any Center
        point is identical with every other Center point. One who is familiar
        with mathematical theory on this will find a big inspiration on the
        nature of the Christ with this. And it is true: if I find my Center
        in Christ, I have also found yours. Being without dimension, a point-
        entity can go or be - is - anywhere.

        Those people on the link you posted are well-intentioned but
        esoterically uninformed. The similarities between traditions in
        different parts of the world come primarily from their individual
        ability to contact and commune with constant and fixed inner-plane or
        spiritual realities. Yes, there was a lot more navigation and
        migration than we give ancient peoples credit for, but that was
        secondary. And any pair of languages is going to have some odd
        matches; that in itself doesn't prove anything - that's grasping at
        straws.

        S.