Guadalupe/Dottie

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 27, 2006
      Dottie: I know you have a full plate there with your extensive
      reading and attempts to make connections between various spiritual
      streams. But if you would, when you have the opportunity, have a go
      at giving your impressions of the Lady of Guadalupe phenomena, I'd be
      very appreciative.
      I've read enough of the outward historical interpretations written
      primarily by devout Catholics. I'm afraid they just don't get it for
      me. I'm drawn more to the inward "indigenous" aspects...I think its
      great she's portrayed as non-European!
      So... if you're willing when you have the time...I'd look forward to
      what you have to say about Her...regards, Gaelman
    • Steve Hale
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 13, 2006
        Dottie,

        I haven't seen any of GA100 from November 1907, but I can definitely
        tell you that in the Gospel of John lectures, given from May 18-31,
        1908, that Steiner makes the specific point that two sisters do not
        have the same name, referring to Jesus' mother and her sister named
        Mary standing next to her under the cross. And also the fact that
        Jesus' birth mother is never named in this gospel.

        So, we have to take the Fifth Gospel, the supersensible gospel into
        account in order to bring to light the really extraordinary facts
        here. Because only here do we find out that Jesus' stepmother is
        the mother of the other Jesus boy, who first bore the Zarathustra
        Ego as the culmination of the physical hereditary blood line of the
        Hebrew cultural stream and its 42 generations from Abraham to
        Joseph, the father of this Solomon Jesus child. And we mut give
        great consideration to the fact that these two boys lived as
        neighbors in Nazareth for ten years, until the events that occurred
        when they were twelve years old.

        And where else can we discern that Jesus' own mother died not long
        after he was found missing after three days and discovered in
        Jerusalem talking with the scribes and priests? And that both the
        Solomon Jesus and his father, Joseph, died around that time as
        well. This boy's mother was named Mary, who lived with her child
        and husband in Bethlehem until the boy was about two years old.
        Then they travelled to Egypt until Herod's death was announced, and
        upon returning home, Joseph was struck with the intuition to go to
        Nazareth, largely because of uncertainty about Herod's son and his
        possible intentions to continue the massacre of the two-year olds,
        but also as a stroke of divine destiny that these two boys would
        live together as well as these two families for ten years.

        So, we know that the mother of the Matthew Jesus entered the
        household of the Nathan Jesus and his father, Joseph, when Mary's
        own husband and son died, and Jesus' mother died, leaving her
        husband a widower. This then becomes the basis for the account,
        contained nowhere else but in the Fifth Gospel, the supersensible
        gospel, wherein Jesus sits down with his stepmother at the age of
        twenty-nine and pours out his soul to her. And the Mother is
        resurrected in the stepmother. We know this clearly because it is
        stated emphatically in this gospel.

        And as a result this can mean no other than that Jesus' mother,
        spiritually restored in the stepmother, the mother of the Matthew
        Jesus named Mary, must be the one seen supersensibly by Jesus
        looking down from the cross. Thus, they must be sisters. The two
        Jesus boys had sisters for mothers.

        Steve