Dottie and the Masters

  • emil_rio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      I should have known that Dottie would respond to the call for the
      Masters - I'm imagining that she has an entire, huge, weighty bookshelf
      of books by and about Masters in her home, and an unparalleled
      collection of internet resources. In her last few posts she has
      approached some of the world's greatest spiritual mysteries, and has
      even pointed the Way for further understanding and work.

      Mani, the Angel and the Column of Glory; The Arcana and the Grail
      Angel, Skathianas Mysteries, are but two glorious resources.

      The image of the Higher Self, the Son of Man, in Revelation also
      reveals the fulfillment of the Mars(speech)chakra and the larynx. So it
      especially points to the fulfillment of the work of the three outer
      planetary spheres in the creation of Man, the Tenth Hierarchy: Mars,
      Jupiter and Saturn. The three inner planetary spheres, Moon, Mercury
      and Venus, also appear to be completely transformed, as is the physical
      body, the white horse. But those planetary transformations are not as
      clear to me from the picture.

      The renunciation of sexuality in physical relationships is a step along
      the way in Mercury's work on Mars,(Mercury is especially represented in
      the spine, "the magic wand"), but it doesn't mean suppression. The
      forces are given over to the higher work, if it lies within the destiny
      of the individual, through extraordinary processes. These have been
      partly revealed through the lifework of Raphael/Novalis, and appear to
      be in the content of the book, "Mani, the Angel and the Column of
      Glory." Sacrifice and renunciation are imperative every step of the Way.

      Then these posts are significantly followed by a post delving into the
      geo-magnetic influences of the American continent. So this really
      points to the need to understand how the forces of America and her
      great limbs of fire will contribute to the central theme of Earth
      evolution. The American continents I believe are represented in the
      pillars of fire from another Revelation picture, the "limbs," - legs -
      of fire on the Mighty Angel. Also, he has one leg in the water and one
      on land, signifying the two halves of Earth evolution.

      What else does Dottie have on that bookshelf?