Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Kurt, Steiner, Pinter, Bradford and Wm R. Pitt

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 24, 2006
      > Bradford comments;
      >
      > Now Frank, it is a good thing that you're in the
      > Michael School on
      > offical business. God knows what secret service
      > spinning deflections
      > you are using to hide yourself under the Secret
      > Agent clause that they
      > gave you a number and took away your name and you
      > retired...But above
      > we see Diana aghast because I mentioned Kurt
      > Vonnegut. And Diana is
      > far more illiterate than you are Frank, I'll give ya
      > that.
      >
      > But our job is still not to sit there with that
      > stupid smirk on your
      > chops and wave at the world....and pardon me, I do
      > like to look and
      > wave at the world, same as you. But like a good
      > teacher I know for a
      > fact that mighty cognitive lessons are being handed
      > to us right now,
      > for the asking, and for the certainty of the Michael
      > School. It is a
      > vital learning moment and luckily we got Frank to
      > just tag along
      > behind us, sweeping up all the mess after the party.
      >

      > All we have to do is be minimually honest in our
      > observations. And
      > then there is you Frank. As far as I can see, which
      > ain't far, for all
      > I know good drink has always been a good friend to
      > you, but good deeds
      > even a better one. So you have these earned
      > spectator frequent flier
      > miles, with a smirking grin and your happy face
      > on..and that is a good
      > esoteric attitude if it is won honestly and not out
      > of a bottle.

      Aha, it suddenly becomes clear to me: Bradford,
      pretending to be a graduate of the Michael School, is
      in reality of the defunct double-dealing Dornach Super
      Secret Spiritual Spy School (SSSSS)- the m.o. of same
      is to demonize/ridicule/defame those who disagree
      (even minimumly) with them; and
      glorify/glamorize/flatterize those who seem to agree
      (even minimumly). Alas, Brad, it's all meo periculo.

      > Here Frank, here is one in the gut from Vonnegut to
      > you and Diana. I
      > never thought to see you two climb in the sack
      > together, but stranger
      > things have happened and god knows you always liked
      > her best.

      Kinda slow on the uptake, aint ya. Waddaya think I'm
      up to during my occasional visits to the W.C.? Diana
      is, after all, the Goddess of Something.
      in pontificalibus,
      Frank

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org