Re: Mysteries of the East and of Christianity

    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hey Dan,

      Very interesting that you should remark on the Black Sea mysteries.
      Do you know they work around Skathianos, it has to be ka and not ky
      nor cy by the way, and that is still not the right spelling anyway,
      an also Vidar/Raphael? I am thinking you know this but I don't know.
      Well, you are a floater so I am wondering if you can share anything
      with us of your inspirations on this story? I am looking for
      something........I just recieved the books I ordered from John
      Barnwell and he has something really interesting to say. Do you have
      his book? I have some extra copies if you like. Funny you are Dan. I
      think you don't even need them at this time. Hmm.