Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Christ Sophia Symbol & Raphael

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2006
      And the inspiration that I had a few weeks back
      pertaining the Archangel Raphael being the one who
      heals the split between the two beings is represented
      in this symbol as the green in the middle. Although
      the author of this page does not note this but it
      seems to match thoroughly with my inspirations. I find
      that very very interesting. Also, it is interesting to
      note that the Z in the picture shows 2 Vs in their own
      way. That is another interesting note.

      And to Val, my experience of the V as Venus would be
      right on also because this V represents the Victory
      Sphere of the Kaballah as well.

      http://www.christosophia.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=13

      http://mail.yahoo.com