Re: Moon Names

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      isenhart wrote:

      "All are cyclical, the most noteworthy being the so-called Metonic
      Cycle that was independently discovered by the Greek
      astronomer Meton (born about 460 B.C.). This is a 19 year cycle,
      after which time the phases of the Moon are repeated on the
      same days of the year, or approximately so.

      "... After 8
      years, the same lunar phases repeat, but occurring one or two
      days later in the year. The Greeks called this 8-year cycle the
      octaeteris. Indeed, in 2014, a Full Moon occurs on July 12. "

      Bradford comments;

      It has been interesting for those who have true interest in
      Spiritual Science to track not only Steiner's relation to this
      incredible moon rhythm, which arises all the way through his
      biography like clockwork and brings us to not only the historical
      pronouncement of the Fall of the Spirits of Darkness but also the
      Angels Work in the Astral body of humanity.

      However in the very details of our intimate lives, what Val brought
      is richly true to each and every one of us, as it is to this little
      example that is now running in American media about a missing
      corvette. One has to follow the intimacy of the patterns of the Moon
      and suddenly we see arise that the biography, desires and wishes of
      the person who lost his corvette when young, is met with a
      reconnection, reconnecting to the inner reality of having his stolen
      corvette returned to him on the moon pattern Val has been describing.

      "Corvette stolen 37 years ago in New York returned to owner in LA"

      http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/13647628.htm

      Now because we stand clear of being detailed students of spiritual
      science, we find it hard to formulate patterns and realities that
      speak to us. In my own biography I have distinct and intimate
      experience in relation to this pattern and we can see how it works
      as a ripening leaven through our biographies. A reality check that
      can be first noted when our Angels drop our own higher seed that is
      carried in our I Am's from our star journey. This arises at our
      first moon node as preparations had been made for our family,
      destiny and childhood to intercept with these inner capacities.

      But even a missing corvette can tell us of the secret forces that
      work in the world whether we ackowledge them consciously or not.