Re: Alexander the Gross (in English not German sense)

  • nadmateescu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2006
      I feel that this question of mine is like a "pizzicato" note under
      the tumultuous dialogue of two titans...but following the
      Rittelmeyer's example shown on the home page I may ask that if
      (allways...)I understood correctly the identification of past lifes
      of an Individuality it seems hard enough for a well-trained
      initiated person but it is based only from inner investigation, not
      from speculative thinking.
      There are resemblances of specific facts from previous past lifes
      but it has to be done from inner investigation.
      So, it's there a spiritual investigation who confirmed this
      incarnations of Ita Wegman as Alexander the Great or not? (but not
      from the - "it seems correct to identify this person as" point of
      vue...)
      Also, I found links at E.Cayce's spiritual readings identifing Maria
      Magdalena's as one of his assistance's and this "reading and
      identification" I think is not objective..

      Thanks,
      Dan